Running - AnabolicMinds.com

Running

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Running

I am not looking to put on much size. I am more looking for something that will give me strength, speed and endurance. I do a lot of running and lifting in my training, but I don't really want to get any bigger. Do you guys have any suggestions of what I should take?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think equipoise is what most of the endurance athletes prefer. But why bother? What are your stats? Age? Lifts? Routine?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is no magic pill or supplement that is going to make you stronger, faster, and last longer. You need to train properly for your goals and you don't tell us what you are currently doing or what your diet looks like.

Are you 18-20ish? I only ask because this question sounds like it.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by powder101 View Post
    I am not looking to put on much size. I am more looking for something that will give me strength, speed and endurance. I do a lot of running and lifting in my training, but I don't really want to get any bigger. Do you guys have any suggestions of what I should take?
    Steak and chicken. Perhaps some seafood. A good cup of coffee and high intensity interval training. Oh and quality sleep in a dark bedroom.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

I don't think my age really matters, but I'm 25. I have no experience with this stuff so I may sound like an idiot, but that is why I am trying to get some insight. Don't accuse me of being immature when I am just trying to get informed. Just because I asked a question does not mean I am hell bent on going down this path. It is just something that I have thought about and wanted to look into which is why I am here. I ran track in college and I still like to train like I did then. I was a sprinter and jumper. Lots of explosive lower body lifting with sprints, intervals, tempo work, speed training, resistance and over speed training, and lactic workouts. I have recently started doing some crossfit which I really like but it is not the main focal point of my training. I have plenty of experience and knowledge on how to train properly. Diet and sleep are both good, I don't think I need to go into detail with that. Sorry for not being more in depth right off the bat.
  6. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I asked the same question about cardio&roids before and everybody telling me the same thing, "just run and eat" "no magic pill" bla bla, but, funny enough, when somebody ask " How do I put on size" everybody have the best answers, lol!

Well, I noticed that a low test base is really good to start with and then do a low dose oral. I hear Anavar should be good but haven't tried it, I'll be using Test and Halo in a couple of weeks for cardio and strength.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WTF? We know nothing about about this guy other than he doesn't need to provide any diet or workout details and you are now telling him to run a cycle and you haven't even done it yourself? It's no wonder you guys get crap answers. Crap in crap out.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There ya go, keep prodding until someone tells you what you want to hear. I heard testosterone and anavar recommended. So quick to recommend illegal steroids but lacking on anything related to post cycle, the most important part. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. But I guess that's not what y'all want to hear.

I'm sure diet is spot on, and a college track background is sufficient to build "strength, speed, and endurance."

Not sure how else I can help. Sounds like you're all set
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol! If he's on this board and asking questions he most likely want a cycle and who I'm I or anybody else to tell him what to do, if he don't want to do a pct or want to do the research for it it's his problem. He's a grown man or at least wants to be, so let him!

I just trying to be helpful and yes, I do cycles with a low dose of test but haven't had the chance to stack it with Var, I gave him a suggestion that I think is good. So F it to all you guys that wants to be "big brother" and think you're better!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

try a SARM... ostarine, 15-20mg daily for 6-8 weeks followed by a functional test booster like DAA for a few weeks
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are natural alternatives that deliver in the cardio department as good as some anabolics.

l-citrilline
    beta-alanine
    shilajit
    plantago major
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cowboys running back Ennis Haywood died
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 04:27 PM
  2. Kansas City's Running Back Mike Cloud Busted
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics