Old school run

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Guys,

Wanted your feedback on a cycle of some old school gear.

Cyp, Deca, Dbol

HCG, Cabaser, and Anastrazole on hand. PCT will be back to TRT.

Any feedback on cycle length or dosing would be appreciated.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no idea on your exp but I'd go like this
1-20 cyp 750 / 1g
1-18 deca 500/750
1-4/5/6 dbol 50
I'd probably do another oral or more dbol towards the end too

hcg 250 iu
caber .5mg e4d

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Something like the post above.

Or if ur more into blast/cruise than 6weeks of high prop w npp while still on trt dose than back off to trt.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Thanks GeekPoop, going for a pretty big bulk. I gotta watch the BP on the dbol. So maybe run it 1-4 then 16-20? On the HCG side do you (or anyone else) think that the HCG has any other benefits besides the nut shrinkage? Also, should the caber and anastrozal be run at the same time?

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Something like the post above.

Or if ur more into blast/cruise than 6weeks of high prop w npp while still on trt dose than back off to trt.
Thanks for that. Do you like the NPP more GLHF?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks GeekPoop, going for a pretty big bulk. I gotta watch the BP on the dbol. So maybe run it 1-4 then 16-20? On the HCG side do you (or anyone else) think that the HCG has any other benefits besides the nut shrinkage? Also, should the caber and anastrozal be run at the same time?
hawthorne berry lowers BP some, idk how much but just a suggestion!

makes it a LOT easier to recover / don't loose too much into PCT. I think it's just safer when using any nandrolone compounds to 14+ week cycles.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks for that. Do you like the NPP more GLHF?
Npp is just a short ester nandrolone like deca. Less bloat and it can be run high for 4-8 weeks. It clears you system fast unlike deca so recovery is faster plus "decadick" is easier to avoid. GLHF can chime in more I am sure.

I cruise on TRT dose so blasting for 6-8 weeks is what I do. I use all short ester stuff. Its just easier because you don't have to frontload or wait ester clear times to go back to cruising. I just feel better and bloodwork is usually better. Just my opinion.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
An example of a blast would be...
Week 1-8
250Mg Test E everyweek (cruise)
75mg Test P ed
50-75Mg npp ed
Week 1-4
Dbol/anadrol 25mg/25mg ed

3 Weeks before blast start caber at .5mg once a week. It takes about 20 days to peak levels so I start early.

Use adex, letro or exemestane as needed to control and estrogen.

7 Days after blast stops pin 500iu hcg 3x a week for 2-3 weeks.

That's how I would do it. There is lots if options with short esters and orals. Have fun bro!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
An example of a blast would be... Week 1-8 250Mg Test E everyweek (cruise) 75mg Test P ed 50-75Mg npp ed Week 1-4 Dbol/anadrol 25mg/25mg ed 3 Weeks before blast start caber at .5mg once a week. It takes about 20 days to peak levels so I start early. Use adex, letro or exemestane as needed to control and estrogen. 7 Days after blast stops pin 500iu hcg 3x a week for 2-3 weeks. That's how I would do it. There is lots if options with short esters and orals. Have fun bro!
That proposed cycle made my penis hard. Love dbol and adrol at the same time! Keeping both doses low like that provides good growth and keeps bp low.

As far as bp sides- paleo diet. Don't eat sh!t food and grains and stuff. Helps keep off excess water weight which in turn helps keep bp low. Water weight is a killer for bp believe it or not.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Damn this is such a great site. Thank you for all the feedback guys.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I only used npp once at 75mg Ed
For 4 weeks. I can't really justify it only on the npp since I was coming out of a cut and added in carbzzz but I was very full looking. I was also taking some test. But I did feel a difference and especially after my cut cycle I was able to continue pounding weights compared to my usual off week follow by Deload.

Like dd said, blast the **** out of npp than return to cruising. Have an oral at start if u wish so.

I will be giving the npp another shot but idk when.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Here's an update.

I'm running:
500 cyp 250x twice week (14 weeks)
Deca250 250x every 3 days (14 weeks)
Dbol 40mg a day (10mg throughout the day for four weeks)
Cabaser .5 every three days throughout 14 week run

my question on the AI is should I just get in front of it and get on a schedule with Anastrozole? Also, on the deca I'd would have liked to run NPP but the deca was already on order. Also some posters have mentioned running another oral at the end. Is Anadrol the preferred choice? Or maybe just some more dbol?

Thanks guys,
T

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Here's an update.

I'm running:
500 cyp 250x twice week (14 weeks)
Deca250 250x every 3 days (14 weeks)
Dbol 40mg a day (10mg throughout the day for four weeks)
Cabaser .5 every three days throughout 14 week run

my question on the AI is should I just get in front of it and get on a schedule with Anastrozole? Also, on the deca I'd would have liked to run NPP but the deca was already on order. Also some posters have mentioned running another oral at the end. Is Anadrol the preferred choice? Or maybe just some more dbol?

Thanks guys,
T
Definitely anadrol at the end, 100mg ED.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding you need to run the test a week or preferably two past when you stop deca since the deca takes longer to clear your system

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
From my understanding you need to run the test a week or preferably two past when you stop deca since the deca takes longer to clear your system
You are right but I think TRTdetroit cruises on low dose test (hence the TRT in his name). In which case he will be fine. Nice catch tho because stopping deca and test at the same time and going into pct is a terrible idea haha.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are right but I think TRTdetroit cruises on low dose test (hence the TRT in his name). In which case he will be fine. Nice catch tho because stopping deca and test at the same time and going into pct is a terrible idea haha.
Completely forgot the TRT part my bad. You should be fine then

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Thank you for the replys guys. Yes, TRT after. My only question is do you guys think it's worth it to run the HCG during this run? I'm not sure of the upshot and I'm not worried about shrinkage. If anyone has any advice on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also, big thanks for the tip on the anadrol at the end of the run. On a side note it's been almost 20 years since I've run dbol and I gotta say, it's pretty incredible.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thank you for the replys guys. Yes, TRT after. My only question is do you guys think it's worth it to run the HCG during this run? I'm not sure of the upshot and I'm not worried about shrinkage. If anyone has any advice on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also, big thanks for the tip on the anadrol at the end of the run. On a side note it's been almost 20 years since I've run dbol and I gotta say, it's pretty incredible.
U can run hcg if u feel you'll need it. I mean you'll b on TRT forever so I don't see it as a necessity.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
My TRT doc prescribed the HCG. I guess I'm not sure if it's essential to run with all of the other chemicals in my system now.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I don't see it as necessary really.
I run it every now and then. I do it because I like to keep the natural production as close to normal as possible. It's not necessary, but when you start to cruise again I'd use it for a while... I just opened up a gun shop and my motto is "Foot pounds mean more than velocity." I think that applies to my attitude on AAS in a way. I'm a proponent of Tren, Anadrol and Test. Just got off 6 months of tren and loved it. Less is more so when I blast, I just use Tren and 100mgs of test. Anyone who's done tren for several months knows what I mean.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I run it every now and then. I do it because I like to keep the natural production as close to normal as possible. It's not necessary, but when you start to cruise again I'd use it for a while... I just opened up a gun shop and my motto is "Foot pounds mean more than velocity." I think that applies to my attitude on AAS in a way. I'm a proponent of Tren, Anadrol and Test. Just got off 6 months of tren and loved it. Less is more so when I blast, I just use Tren and 100mgs of test. Anyone who's done tren for several months knows what I mean.
I love the way you cycle old guy. You are a role model with your tren use. After my show I'm going back to being a tren junkie

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol hell yeah I like the way u cycle too. I am on tren right now and will b doing practically exactly what u do. Low dose of test cuz that's all I'll need cuz tren does all the work. I'm staying on for awhile to so I'll use some hcg at some point. The abombs I'm throwing in to but not til a month or so.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Lol hell yeah I like the way u cycle too. I am on tren right now and will b doing practically exactly what u do. Low dose of test cuz that's all I'll need cuz tren does all the work. I'm staying on for awhile to so I'll use some hcg at some point. The abombs I'm throwing in to but not til a month or so.
Perfect!

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
You guys are great. Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna PM you DetroitHammer I always support Michigan businesses.