Do I need a "test base" for certain pro hormones?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
On steroidology they told me I need a test base for phs such as superdrol. But I think that because cycles are 3-6 weeks in length for most phs that the body should recover faster even without a test base. What are your thoughts? If I was going to run an 8 week cycle of epistane would I need a test base?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have to but it sure helps. Sides such as low libido and dry joints can hit hard without a test base. IMO if you going to run a cycle you might as well do it right and it with a test base.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
You don't have to but it sure helps. Sides such as low libido and dry joints can hit hard without a test base. IMO if you going to run a cycle you might as well do it right and it with a test base.
I got both right now after my 6 week epistane cycle. Maybe I shouldn't even be running an A.I I'm running erase now on my 4th week of pct. DAA 3/3/3/3/ and nolva 20/20/10/10. Erase blocks estrogen and estrogen is still required for a healthy libido.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
On steroidology they told me I need a test base for phs such as superdrol. But I think that because cycles are 3-6 weeks in length for most phs that the body should recover faster even without a test base. What are your thoughts? If I was going to run an 8 week cycle of epistane would I need a test base?
Is it required no, but it will help with sides probably. If you want to stay with just ph's and have a test like base in the future look at 4AD rde, 5alpha-test, stanodrol, Alpha Bulk to name a few. Also yeah I would wait until the end of week 4 of your SERM and then try the erase at that point.

ajntorinj

Awards
OP: I did not get the answer I wanted, so I am asking a different forum the same question.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
usually people who use PHs, can't get the real stuff. You were asking on a steroid board, so they're going to suggest the proper / ideal way to use

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Is it required no, but it will help with sides probably. If you want to stay with just ph's and have a test like base in the future look at 4AD rde, 5alpha-test, stanodrol, Alpha Bulk to name a few. Also yeah I would wait until the end of week 4 of your SERM and then try the erase at that point.
I kept hearing different things some guys did erase 2nd week pct some 3rd. I already started it on my last week of pct @ 3 caps a day. I should of waited though till my serm was done since I had no estrogen sides.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
you need "test base" for pretty much all prohormones/designers

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
I kept hearing different things some guys did erase 2nd week pct some 3rd. I already started it on my last week of pct @ 3 caps a day. I should of waited though till my serm was done since I had no estrogen sides.
doesn't much matter when you start Erase, but it's good to extend it a week or two past the SERM. Not totally necessary, just ideal. I've used SERM only PCT with no AI and was just fine before, no side effects

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for this. Just ran a 6 week epi cycle without a test base. Sex drive disappeared week 4. Joints hurt pretty bad, primarily the knees.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I can vouch for this. Just ran a 6 week epi cycle without a test base. Sex drive disappeared week 4. Joints hurt pretty bad, primarily the knees.
Same here man the knees killed. my cycle went like this 30/30/30/40/40/50. I felt that the 6th week was a waste as I got more sides than gains.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Same here man the knees killed. my cycle went like this 30/30/30/40/40/50. I felt that the 6th week was a waste as I got more sides than gains.
Your cycle was identical to mine. I couldn't wait for it to be over.
Most likely won't run epi solo ever again. Minor gains that aren't worth the sides

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most likely won't run epi solo ever again. Minor gains that aren't worth the sides
That is what solo hdrol did to me. Sure I got stronger but when my elbow's took a **** and I could not do tri's for 2 months I ended up loosing all upper body gains very fast. Considering the throbbing elbow pain and other sides (no libido) I said the hell with PH's and never touched them for over three years until trest came out. Never never ever run a cycle without a test base IMO!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You dont "need" it but you would love it.... the test will provide plenty of benefits (libido, feeling good) it will possibly counter the maniac thoughts caused by superdrol.... oh yes :) , if you want to run a short cycle then run it with test P .... the Enanthate you should run it atleast 8 weeks (and i think is not enough), You can run epistane solo with great results and AI would not be needed, by reading your post you look like you are being "forced" to use test just because the bros of steroidology told you so, you can also keep it simple, you can also stack epi with a non methyl, even dermacrine could be a good choice, 11-keto, etc.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
This was my first cycle ever and I ate whatever I wanted I had huge gains went from 195-198 to 216.8 at my most now 4th week pct almost done and I'm down to 212 ish which ain't so bad and strength is same. I sure do miss the epi pump though.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
This was my first cycle ever and I ate whatever I wanted I had huge gains went from 195-198 to 216.8 at my most now 4th week pct almost done and I'm down to 212 ish which ain't so bad and strength is same. I sure do miss the epi pump though.
Yeah the punps from epi are pretty sick

Ever run DMZ? That's my next cycle

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
When on epi I can eat everything in sight and still get leaner and more vascular...love it.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
I ran it at 40/40/40/40/40/40 with stano at 600, just like you minor gains with killer joint pain, don't think i'll be running it again any time soon either

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KentheEagle is right....I ran sd at 10 for 6 weeks with stano and felt great. No depression, anger etc....

Just ran sd-10 for 4 weeks at 10 again and had to stop at week 4.

I ran it without the stano and I'm a pretty level headed guy, but with just sd I was a fuking maniac.
Let me say that again, without the stano I was a ****ing maniac.

I can say with 100% honesty that I would be divorced if I hadn't quit at week 4.

bel1

Awards
may be off topic here but anyone tried epi/hdrol with SARMs like ostatine? i did a bit of research and seems like it will help with the joint problems and providing gains