cutting cycle question - AnabolicMinds.com

cutting cycle question

  1. New Member
    Bas4Lizzife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    cutting cycle question


    Any problems w/ running 1-test/mohn as a cutter? Will this be a libido killer? This is my planned cutter for a couple months from now but Im thinkin maybe I should throw in some test prop with it, any comments?

  2. not_thebrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bas4Lizzife
    Any problems w/ running 1-test/mohn as a cutter? Will this be a libido killer? This is my planned cutter for a couple months from now but Im thinkin maybe I should throw in some test prop with it, any comments?
    all depends on diet and cardio, chief. 1-T/MOHN can be a cutter or a bulker. if you've got test prop why are you messing with the rest of this? do a short prop/tren/winny cycle (or any of the other multitudes of variations of AS cutters)...if you're set on PH i'd add MDHT to help with libido and add hardness, strength & definition.
  3. New Member
    Bas4Lizzife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by not_thebrakes
    all depends on diet and cardio, chief. 1-T/MOHN can be a cutter or a bulker. if you've got test prop why are you messing with the rest of this? do a short prop/tren/winny cycle (or any of the other multitudes of variations of AS cutters)...if you're set on PH i'd add MDHT to help with libido and add hardness, strength & definition.
    I know diet dictates the results. My concern is with a lack of test in the equation and if it would be beneficial to supply the body with exogenous test. I have 1-test cyp left over and a few grams of mohn powder, so I want to use it up, but the prop is convenient to add if it may be benficial

    edit: I also have MDHT powder, so I will most likely use that as well
    •   
       

  4. not_thebrakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bas4Lizzife
    I know diet dictates the results. My concern is with a lack of test in the equation and if it would be beneficial to supply the body with exogenous test. I have 1-test cyp left over and a few grams of mohn powder, so I want to use it up, but the prop is convenient to add if it may be benficial

    edit: I also have MDHT powder, so I will most likely use that as well
    given the following ingredients:

    1-test
    MOHN
    MDHT
    test prop

    the most effective PURE cut would be just the last 2. if you want to do a cut but keep almost all the muscle you have, there really isnt any reason (that i can see) not to throw them all in. this is of course the most expensive method. libido will be fine (using either of the last 2 items)....again i dont see why you're doing a PH cycle when you have access to AS and a willingness to pin. i think a prop/tren/MDHT cycle would absolutely slaughter as a cutter, and probably cost less.
  5. New Member
    Bas4Lizzife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by not_thebrakes
    given the following ingredients:

    1-test
    MOHN
    MDHT
    test prop

    the most effective PURE cut would be just the last 2. if you want to do a cut but keep almost all the muscle you have, there really isnt any reason (that i can see) not to throw them all in. this is of course the most expensive method. libido will be fine (using either of the last 2 items)....again i dont see why you're doing a PH cycle when you have access to AS and a willingness to pin. i think a prop/tren/MDHT cycle would absolutely slaughter as a cutter, and probably cost less.
    i appreciate the quality replies. I'm not 100% set on using PH, but I do have 1-test cyp and figure why not use it? It worked well as a bulker so I would not be hesitant to use it on my cutter. Prop and Tren sounds awesome from what ive seen but its not cost effective for me at the time to pick up some tren, though I may change my mind in the next month or two. Really tough to say, but so far you've given some good options that I can think about
  6. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    I ran 1-test/M4OHN as a cutter & loved it. I ran M4ohn alone for 2 weeks, then added 1-test for another 5 weeks. I really didn't have any libido problems at all.

    I will be running the same cycle again in 3 weeks. I may add a small amount of 4ad or OHT this time, but it's not a necessity.
  7. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11432

    Reputation

    Longdog,

    Any lethargy issues on the 1t/m4ohn?

    dd
  8. New Member
    Bas4Lizzife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I ran 1-test/M4OHN as a cutter & loved it. I ran M4ohn alone for 2 weeks, then added 1-test for another 5 weeks. I really didn't have any libido problems at all.

    I will be running the same cycle again in 3 weeks. I may add a small amount of 4ad or OHT this time, but it's not a necessity.
    what kind of dosage you run? I want to run the 1-test cyp at 600mg for 6 weeks and the MOHN at around 40-50mg ed for 8 weeks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cutting cycle questions
    By shart2damax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
  2. Cutting cycle questions - epistane, delta2 and clen
    By masodonis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:38 AM
  3. cutting cycle questions!
    By masoncade in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 12:35 PM
  4. Cutting Cycle Questions
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 12:15 PM
  5. Cutting,CKD,and cycling questions...
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in