preloading 4ad on a 1ad/4ad cycle

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
i'll answer the usual questions first:
1. I'm 31
2. lifting 1 1/2 yrs after a layoff for Rc surgery (3.5 total)
3. yes i have everything for PCT (6-oxo, nolva etc.)
4. I am in the process of doing research. I have not started a cycle nor have i set a definite date to start one. I will do it when i feel i have enough knowledge to do it right. I also have goals that i want to hit naturally and i don't plan on using Ph's as a shortcut to reach those goals.

Now my question....
I read on another board that its a good idea to start 4-ad (oral) a week before starting 1-ad . I've read about people preloading 4-ad before but this is the first time i've ever heard of doing it on a 1ad/4ad cycle.I'm not sure how reliable the source of this information is so i wanted other opinions. i don't see how it would hurt but is it even necessary? Thank you in advance.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
i personally haven't read many cases where people did this, as 1-T isn't very fast acting either, you can start them at the same time and expect to start seeing results during/just after the 2nd week latest

not_thebrakes

i personally haven't read many cases where people did this, as 1-T isn't very fast acting either, you can start them at the same time and expect to start seeing results during/just after the 2nd week latest
agreed. 1-ad/1-T takes about as long to kick in as oral 4-ad. transdermal can be slower from what i've read, but not to any extent that it would require an additonal week to preload. generally this is done with faster-acting compounds like M1T.

plus, you should be starting the 1-ad at 300mg if you're coming off a clean state....in which case there will be few sides for 4-ad to abate.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
no problemo

good luck on the cycle, let us know how it turns out