Help with first time Cutting Stack AMS-AD w/ 5-Alpha Test

nfordhk

Awards
Hey Everyone,

This is my first time venturing into PH's. I wanted to start with mild stuff that was non-methyl.

How does this sound?

I think i'm going to purchase
AMS 1-AD with 5-Alpha Test

and for PCT
AMS Arom-X or Reboot

I found this site:
That recommends for beginners to run 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 4 off, Done for minimal side effects. If I decide to do this do I need to layer my PCT at all?

and if I decide to do the normal 4 on, 4 off, should I layer my PCT like it mentions in an article?

"This is why PCT is a must for any cycle. You want to layer the two cycles together like this: Week 1: prohormone, Week 2: prohormone, Week 3: prohormone & PCT, Week 4: prohormone & PCT, Week 5: PCT, Week 6: PCT."

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I do this correctly and safely.

nfordhk

Awards
Also would you recommend not stacking for a first timer? I really want to see how my body reacts to 1 cycle before I start getting things too complicated

Goldie612

Goldie612

Awards
That's a bulking cycle bro still will give you a good look I was 305 lbs last year did my first cutting cycle witch was clen..diananol...Decca I am now 270 lbs tren winni test is my next stack just came in the mail

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone,

This is my first time venturing into PH's. I wanted to start with mild stuff that was non-methyl.

How does this sound?

I think i'm going to purchase
AMS 1-AD with 5-Alpha Test

and for PCT
AMS Arom-X or Reboot

I found this site:
That recommends for beginners to run 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 4 off, Done for minimal side effects. If I decide to do this do I need to layer my PCT at all?

and if I decide to do the normal 4 on, 4 off, should I layer my PCT like it mentions in an article?

"This is why PCT is a must for any cycle. You want to layer the two cycles together like this: Week 1: prohormone, Week 2: prohormone, Week 3: prohormone & PCT, Week 4: prohormone & PCT, Week 5: PCT, Week 6: PCT."

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I do this correctly and safely.
Where did you get this? can you send me a link to this thing you read? I have never seen anything like this. you do not want to stack pct with your prohormone.

it would go like this

pro/pro/pro/pro/pct/pct/pct/pct

replace the 4ad with 5alpha test and this should work for a starter cycle.

HRK-RDeChrome-350.png

Goldie612

Goldie612

Awards
I am new to this as well folks my first stack worked good trimmed down a lot my second stack increased bulk strength and mass witch seems like I retained a lot of water running a 8 week cycle of Diananol -Anadrol- winsdrol Im on week 6 thinking about just running the winsdrol for the last 2 weeks for lean gains. I also got my third stack that I'll start in December Tren- Testobolin- D-anadrol trying to find best way to cycle them three could use some help from those with more knowledge

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10