Shortness of breath on super dmz 2.0. anxiety?

vinceisraw

Awards
6'1

Have ran a few cycles prior, minor sides, but never anxiety.

Currently 2 weeks in to a cycle of super dmz rx 2.0 @ 20mg and for the past week i have been experiencing shortness of breath, not exercise induced. Im in good shape, been monitoring my bp and its been good, so i am guessing it is just anxiety. Feels like i can never catch my breath, have to take real deep breaths and yawn a lot. I have 0 sides other than this and don't even feel stressed or anxious about anything other than the breathing situation itself lol. Has anyone else experienced this and have any tips that may help? Im just sucking it up right now and dealing with it because the gains are starting to come now and i dont want to cut the cycle short at this point.

I used to have a little bit of anxiety when i was younger, years ago. Never anything serious where i needed medication or anything so maybe this particular compound just brings this to the surface?

Thanks guys

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Likely so. That's the one compound that gives me shortness of breath, terrible sleep apnea and anger/anxiety issues. Loved the gains but can't take waking up gasping for air. Just doesn't make for a pleasant cycle.

rphash49

Awards
This stuff gives me super aggression weeks 1-2, super lethargy weeks 3-4. 1200mg stano didn't help weeks 3-4. I didn't have anxiety tho

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I have ran it twice and been fine with my breathing definitely could be an anxiety thing

vinceisraw

Awards
Thats what's weird about it. I have no other sides other than the shortness of breath which has gotten a little bit better now that i am pretty sure that it is just due to anxiety and not anything else serious, was a little freaked out for a bit. No issues sleeping, no aggression issues, and no libido problems. I had the last two during a run of beastdrol but never anxiety. Does make the cycle kind of a pain though. Id rather be pissed off than looking like im having asthma attacks at my desk at work lol.