Pmag+Anavar?

wmahoney923

Awards
I am running anavar for 6 weeks at 45/45/45/45/45/45 along with pmag at 50/50/75/75/75/75. I am taking organ shield as a liver support throughout the cycle and into pct. I will also be using C4 as pre workout and a mass gainer, multi vitamin, as well as omegas 3,6,9. I am running clomid (40/30/20/20) and lean xtreme for post cycle. What gains should I expect in size? strength? What side affects should I look out for? I have T-bomb 2 if my libido is down, but that's it. I've been working out and training since freshman year of high school and now am a college freshman, I'm stuck at a plateau that cannot be broken no matter what I do. Also, will be lifting 6/7 days a week(little cardio), eating like crazy, and going hard.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I am running anavar for 6 weeks at 45/45/45/45/45/45 along with pmag at 50/50/75/75/75/75. I am taking organ shield as a liver support throughout the cycle and into pct. I will also be using C4 as pre workout and a mass gainer, multi vitamin, as well as omegas 3,6,9. I am running clomid (40/30/20/20) and lean xtreme for post cycle. What gains should I expect in size? strength? What side affects should I look out for? I have T-bomb 2 if my libido is down, but that's it. I've been working out and training since freshman year of high school and now am a college freshman, I'm stuck at a plateau that cannot be broken no matter what I do. Also, will be lifting 6/7 days a week(little cardio), eating like crazy, and going hard.
soo.. 19 years old or so? what kind of plateau are you at?

wmahoney923

Awards
soo.. 19 years old or so? what kind of plateau are you at?
I've been working out frequently since I was 15. I am now 5'9'' 170lb and am at 6% body fat, 170 is really good for my height. I eat a ton and train hard and yes c4 and a mass gainer have helped the tiniest bit, but I'm looking to push past my limits. There is only so much you can gain in strength and size naturally, at a point theres no more to gain, I will only gain with time and patience as I get older.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I've been working out frequently since I was 15. I am now 5'9'' 170lb and am at 6% body fat, 170 is really good for my height. I eat a ton and train hard and yes c4 and a mass gainer have helped the tiniest bit, but I'm looking to push past my limits. There is only so much you can gain in strength and size naturally, at a point theres no more to gain, I will only gain with time and patience as I get older.
you didnt answer my question. where are your numbers at?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Food will help surpass your limits. Too young to mess with that ****

(though I see you already have when you were 18 )

wmahoney923

Awards
Dumbbell bench- 70X12, 80X10, 90X8, 100X5. Most likely max out on barbell bench at around 250lb. Hex bar dead lifts- 135X12, 225X8, 275X5, 315X5(no grip straps). Close grip lat pull down- 120X5, 140X5, 160X5, 180X5, 200X5. Dumbbell rows- 60X12, 70X10, 80X8, 95X6. Military dumbbell press- 40X12, 45X10, 50X8, 60X6.

wmahoney923

Awards
Food will help surpass your limits. Too young to mess with that ****

(though I see you already have when you were 18 )
I eat a ton trust me and yes last July I did 4 weeks of pmag at 50/75/75/75, gained 5 pounds and a little strength, but lost it all during football.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat a ton trust me and yes last July I did 4 weeks of pmag at 50/75/75/75, gained 5 pounds and a little strength, but lost it all during football.
If you eat a ton then why aren't you gaing weight and strength?

wmahoney923

Awards
Because I have a very fast metabolism, I'm 6% body fat and a very hard gainer. I might be going up, but its just so slow, I am not patient enough.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you play football and dont squat? dafuq kind of training is that?

its your ****ty training routine. you lost it all last time, your just gonna accomplish the same thing this time. fix the problems before adding more.

your routine sucks, and i know this because youre young and train 6-7 days a week. u dont know your strength stats for the barbell movements either, which leads me to believe you rely on machines and dumbell movements. both of which are fine for awhile, but youre entering the point where you need to get into intermediate level routines. time to cut the crap and train smarter

your nutrition is off because you rely on mass gainers. if you knew what was in those, youd know that its just protein + sugar. you could accomplish the same thing with milk + protein + peanut butter and have a much healthier + tastier drink. and you can go a step further and start adding fruits like bananas or berries and get something real good

you have stuff to learn still. but youre doing good for 18-19. steroids arnt gonna give you what you want though

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because I have a very fast metabolism, I'm 6% body fat and a very hard gainer. I might be going up, but its just so slow, I am not patient enough.
A steroid isn't going to magically make you bigger without food. Fast metabolism or not, steroids or not, you'll need more calories

wmahoney923

Awards
Those stats arent my routine, just the stats I know are definite. I did squat all throughout football but now I just dead lift and I lost all my gains because I was only able to lift like twice a week. I don't do max days or anything like that to really figure out every max for every exercise. I only take the mass gainer as a post workout so I am not just relying on that. My whole situation is not as bad as you make it out to be. I think I am doing every thing just fine, not perfect, but fine.

wmahoney923

Awards
A steroid isn't going to magically make you bigger without food. Fast metabolism or not, steroids or not, you'll need more calories
I realize I will need to eat more to maximize my gains

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More calories, more squats.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I am in college and recently got my meal plan changed so I have more meals so I will be eating more and I will start doing squats again!
that makes absolutely no sense. what does college have to do with meals and squats?

wmahoney923

Awards
because I have a scheduled amount of meals every week and I got it changed so I have more meals, I dont have a car to go off campus, and all I have back at my room is my weight gain shakes. I'm just saying that I'm gonna start doing squats again. Why do all you guys gotta be so negative and not try to help at all? I am eating as much as I can while staying healthy(Eating fruits/veggies and no sweets) and train hard 6 days a week. I have been going up in strength and weight, but its too slow for my patience. Do you also not realize that for my height(5'9'') my weight is pretty heavy(170lb) and that is at 6% bf which means I am all muscle. All natural gains and without squating whatsoever.