Another first cycle thread

  1. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    Another first cycle thread


    First some back info on me.

    Been lifting for 4-5yrs am now 30. Height is 6'2" weight is 218 around 14% body fat. I would like to gain some lean muscle 5-7lbs (more would be great). I consume around 150g of protein a day via food mostly, I take a shake any day I don't hit that mark with food.

    During

    I want to keep this very basic so here is what I have come up with, please critique.

    6 week cycle

    epidrol - 50/50/50/50/50/50

    pct - 50/50/50/50 - clomid

    I've heard clomid can cause bad acne, anyone experienced this? Is there really anything else I will need?

  2. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Knew I should have picked a better thread title.
  3. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    First some back info on me.

    Been lifting for 4-5yrs am now 30. Height is 6'2" weight is 218 around 14% body fat. I would like to gain some lean muscle 5-7lbs (more would be great). I consume around 150g of protein a day via food mostly, I take a shake any day I don't hit that mark with food.

    During

    I want to keep this very basic so here is what I have come up with, please critique.

    6 week cycle

    epidrol - 50/50/50/50/50/50

    pct - 50/50/50/50 - clomid

    I've heard clomid can cause bad acne, anyone experienced this? Is there really anything else I will need?
    I get lethargy over 40mg epi and need to add a test base like stano, trest, dermacrine, etc. Epi is liver toxic and You will need an on cycle support like Talos, cycle support, etc. I run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and have not had any severe issues with acne. I do get a few back pimples on cycle and I use a simple acne scrub to clear up. Clomid is all you really need but many like myself add DAA and an AI starting week 3 of pct and run 4 total weeks. I would also up your protein intake on cycle to min 200g
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Okay I can knock the epi down to 40mg, and clomid taper off the last two weeks. Yeah I can add DAA while on pct. Actually would be ok to run DAA during cycle and pct? I will be sure to hit 200g of protein per day during cycle. As for cycle support what are some easily attainable quality ones?
  5. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    Okay I can knock the epi down to 40mg, and clomid taper off the last two weeks. Yeah I can add DAA while on pct. Actually would be ok to run DAA during cycle and pct? I will be sure to hit 200g of protein per day during cycle. As for cycle support what are some easily attainable quality ones?
    You could actually start at 30 for the first
    week or two since this is your first cycle, then bump to 40mgs.
    Daa can be run on cycle as well as pct. If libido or lethargy problems occur thenbi would add the DAA.
    You neef to shoot for 1.5-2g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
    Reduce xt is a great addition to pct especially if you add stims

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  6. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    What do you mean by add stims? I will look into reduce xt.
  7. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    What do you mean by add stims? I will look into reduce xt.
    If you add some stimulants like caffeine or certain pre workouts it can raise cortisol levels- they Reduce xt will help with that.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  8. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    I get lethargy over 40mg epi and need to add a test base like stano, trest, dermacrine, etc. Epi is liver toxic and You will need an on cycle support like Talos, cycle support, etc. I run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and have not had any severe issues with acne. I do get a few back pimples on cycle and I use a simple acne scrub to clear up. Clomid is all you really need but many like myself add DAA and an AI starting week 3 of pct and run 4 total weeks. I would also up your protein intake on cycle to min 200g
    Thanks for all the information, is there something I should use instead of epi that isn't hard on the liver for my first cycle?

    Is milk thistle a sufficient liver support?
  9. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    From all the suggestions I came up with this

    6 wk cycle

    epi - 30/40/50/50/50/50

    daa - 0/0/0/3/3/3

    milk thistle and cycle support during

    PCT

    clomid -50/50/25/25

    daa - 3/3/3/3
  10. Registered User
    Iceman72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    From all the suggestions I came up with this 6 wk cycle epi - 30/40/50/50/50/50 daa - 0/0/0/3/3/3 milk thistle and cycle support during PCT clomid -50/50/25/25 daa - 3/3/3/3
    this and maybe add an ai like erase during pct so

    Clomid 50/50/25/25 (mg)

    Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1/1 (caps)


    Or at least something of that sort where you taper the ai a week or two past the length of your serm to prevent estrogen rebound


    Other than that the cycle looks pretty good. Just be educated about symptoms and know what helps them just in case of emergency. During my epi/tren cycle my Bp was so high that I'd get nosebleeds just from a hot shower. Picked up some Coq-10 and it took care of it immediately.
  11. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    Thanks for all the information, is there something I should use instead of epi that isn't hard on the liver for my first cycle?

    Is milk thistle a sufficient liver support?
    yeah that'll do the trick
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  12. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    888
    Answers
    0


    Add a DAA or NMDA product such as Intimidate SRT to PCT as they work most effectively when test levels are already low.
  13. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    From all the suggestions I came up with this

    6 wk cycle

    epi - 30/40/50/50/50/50

    daa - 0/0/0/3/3/3

    milk thistle and cycle support during

    PCT

    clomid -50/50/25/25

    daa - 3/3/3/3
    This looks good. Add erase to pct as iceman stated and you should be good to go. Epi is a good first cycle and if lethargy starts to kick in at 50mg a day just back it down to 40mg. Make sure your diet is in check to meet your specific goals and hit the gym hard. Fyi-You will not notice much till about week 3 or 4.
  14. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Thanks all, going to gather up all the materials and do some more research on side effects and symptoms to look out for.
  15. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0


    I'd definitely be getting some hawthorn berry, celery seed extract or coq10 for bp. Preload all your supports for two weeks prior to starting your cycle.
    Also deff agree with adding DAA and erase in pct, i wouldn't think DAA on cycle would be very efficient as your body's natural levels will be suppressed. If you do start to notice, lethargy or libido issues add in some stano or dermicrine.
  16. Registered User
    snyderd1972's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'd definitely be getting some hawthorn berry, celery seed extract or coq10 for bp. Preload all your supports for two weeks prior to starting your cycle.
    Also deff agree with adding DAA and erase in pct, i wouldn't think DAA on cycle would be very efficient as your body's natural levels will be suppressed. If you do start to notice, lethargy or libido issues add in some stano or dermicrine.
    Just get an all in one like cycle assist or life support otherwise you will be taking pills all day. Also most get bad back and calf pumps from epi I would buy some taurine it's cheap and you will want it if you get the back pumps.

    Torem is supposed to be the new hot ticket for pct especially for mild sides compared to clomid read up on it.
  17. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post

    Just get an all in one like cycle assist or life support otherwise you will be taking pills all day. Also most get bad back and calf pumps from epi I would buy some taurine it's cheap and you will want it if you get the back pumps.

    Torem is supposed to be the new hot ticket for pct especially for mild sides compared to clomid read up on it.
    Yeah that's easier but was trying to show the guy that there are many options, personally I like to know what actually works for me individually, if you but an all in one your not sure exactly what's working for you.
  18. Registered User
    snyderd1972's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Yeah that's easier but was trying to show the guy that there are many options, personally I like to know what actually works for me individually, if you but an all in one your not sure exactly what's working for you.
    Both the support supps I listed have just about every base covered for a cycle. Bp, prostate, cholesterol add in fish oil and taurine you have an effective and affordable support regimen both tried and true.

    I understand what your talking about wanting to know what works I have used both though and for me they both work great and at a fraction of the cost if I bought them individually.
  19. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post

    Both the support supps I listed have just about every base covered for a cycle. Bp, prostate, cholesterol add in fish oil and taurine you have an effective and affordable support regimen both tried and true.

    I understand what your talking about wanting to know what works I have used both though and for me they both work great and at a fraction of the cost if I bought them individually.
    Hey don't get me wrong I use the all in one stuff whenever I cycle something but as OP is new to cycling it would be good to know what works for him as an individual, rathe than a one sup does it all type thing.
  20. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    So gentlemen thank you for all your advice, I have purchased everything for my cycle except the SERM. I'm having a hard time finding a place to purchase it and I don't know if I should get it in liquid or pill form, I was going to go with Torem. So far I have purchased the epi, AI erase and DAA. Is there anyone that can help me out?
  21. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    So gentlemen thank you for all your advice, I have purchased everything for my cycle except the SERM. I'm having a hard time finding a place to purchase it and I don't know if I should get it in liquid or pill form, I was going to go with Torem. So far I have purchased the epi, AI erase and DAA. Is there anyone that can help me out?
    I prefer pharm grade pills. But pharm grade torem is expensive. Pharm grade clomid and Nolva are easy to find and cheap. Liquid is also fine but look for reviews on the companies you find to see if they are legit.

    Fyi-we can not directly tell you where to go! It's against the rules of this forum. Google is your best friend.
  22. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Okay thanks for the information, I will try and look for some Nolva or Clomid. If I do purchase pill form what dosage is recommended? I noticed most pills come in 100mg caps.
  23. Registered User
    AshramWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    hey supernoob,

    I'm a first timer too but i'm 37 years old. I was looking into doing a mild first cycle and wondered why you went with Epi instead of Halodrol? Can you let me know?
  24. Registered User
    Iceman72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    If you're getting clomid go for 50mg pills... This way when you taper dosage to 25 just split them in half. I have never purchased nolva in pill form so I'm not sure what it comes in but personally I like clomid better anyway
  25. Registered User
    supernoob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    I didn't want to start a new thread so I will update this one. I have a unique situation and would like some advice. I decided to go get my testosterone checked before I started my epi cycle. Results came back and i was 297 ng/dl when the normal range on the lab results said 300-1080 ng/dl. This took me totally by surprise because I felt I do a lot of things that increase testosterone naturally. I exercise 5x a week, do not eat soy, eat healthy fats, higher than average protein diet. My doctor recommended I do all those things that I am already doing, so his final answer was to decrease my stress. Anyways the next week I started my cycle, but during week 2 I decided to go to another doctor to do one more testosterone check, came back 292...this doctor recommended TRT since my test was really low for my age (30) and lifestyle.

    Here is my question, if I decide to do TRT how should I end my epi cycle?

    -Cliffs
    OP decides to do epi cycle
    OP gets T checked before cycle, it is low, OP is shocked
    OP's doctor says decrease stress, OP gets second opinion this doctor recommends TRT
    OP doesn't know how to drop off epi cycle safely
  26. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by supernoob View Post
    So gentlemen thank you for all your advice, I have purchased everything for my cycle except the SERM. I'm having a hard time finding a place to purchase it and I don't know if I should get it in liquid or pill form, I was going to go with Torem. So far I have purchased the epi, AI erase and DAA. Is there anyone that can help me out?
    It's crazy, literally as I read your post, right below it was an advertisement for some research chemical company. weird.
  27. Registered User
    Mystere3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,272
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    It's crazy, literally as I read your post, right below it was an advertisement for some research chemical company. weird.
    Crazy how that works...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OH NO! ANOTHER FIRST CYCLE THREAD!
    By HULKSMASH25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. Another First Cycle thread...Let's make it useful
    By Sycklicle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
  3. another first cycle thread
    By NeXeD in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:14 PM
  4. Another first cycle thread
    By slick rick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
  5. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in