Another first cycle thread

supernoob

Awards
First some back info on me.

Been lifting for 4-5yrs am now 30. Height is 6'2" weight is 218 around 14% body fat. I would like to gain some lean muscle 5-7lbs (more would be great). I consume around 150g of protein a day via food mostly, I take a shake any day I don't hit that mark with food.

During

I want to keep this very basic so here is what I have come up with, please critique.

6 week cycle

epidrol - 50/50/50/50/50/50

pct - 50/50/50/50 - clomid

I've heard clomid can cause bad acne, anyone experienced this? Is there really anything else I will need?

supernoob

Awards
Knew I should have picked a better thread title.

rphash49

Awards
First some back info on me.

Been lifting for 4-5yrs am now 30. Height is 6'2" weight is 218 around 14% body fat. I would like to gain some lean muscle 5-7lbs (more would be great). I consume around 150g of protein a day via food mostly, I take a shake any day I don't hit that mark with food.

During

I want to keep this very basic so here is what I have come up with, please critique.

6 week cycle

epidrol - 50/50/50/50/50/50

pct - 50/50/50/50 - clomid

I've heard clomid can cause bad acne, anyone experienced this? Is there really anything else I will need?
I get lethargy over 40mg epi and need to add a test base like stano, trest, dermacrine, etc. Epi is liver toxic and You will need an on cycle support like Talos, cycle support, etc. I run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and have not had any severe issues with acne. I do get a few back pimples on cycle and I use a simple acne scrub to clear up. Clomid is all you really need but many like myself add DAA and an AI starting week 3 of pct and run 4 total weeks. I would also up your protein intake on cycle to min 200g

supernoob

Awards
Okay I can knock the epi down to 40mg, and clomid taper off the last two weeks. Yeah I can add DAA while on pct. Actually would be ok to run DAA during cycle and pct? I will be sure to hit 200g of protein per day during cycle. As for cycle support what are some easily attainable quality ones?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay I can knock the epi down to 40mg, and clomid taper off the last two weeks. Yeah I can add DAA while on pct. Actually would be ok to run DAA during cycle and pct? I will be sure to hit 200g of protein per day during cycle. As for cycle support what are some easily attainable quality ones?
You could actually start at 30 for the first
week or two since this is your first cycle, then bump to 40mgs.
Daa can be run on cycle as well as pct. If libido or lethargy problems occur thenbi would add the DAA.
You neef to shoot for 1.5-2g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
Reduce xt is a great addition to pct especially if you add stims

supernoob

Awards
What do you mean by add stims? I will look into reduce xt.

supernoob

Awards
I get lethargy over 40mg epi and need to add a test base like stano, trest, dermacrine, etc. Epi is liver toxic and You will need an on cycle support like Talos, cycle support, etc. I run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and have not had any severe issues with acne. I do get a few back pimples on cycle and I use a simple acne scrub to clear up. Clomid is all you really need but many like myself add DAA and an AI starting week 3 of pct and run 4 total weeks. I would also up your protein intake on cycle to min 200g
Thanks for all the information, is there something I should use instead of epi that isn't hard on the liver for my first cycle?

Is milk thistle a sufficient liver support?

supernoob

Awards
From all the suggestions I came up with this

6 wk cycle

epi - 30/40/50/50/50/50

daa - 0/0/0/3/3/3

milk thistle and cycle support during

PCT

clomid -50/50/25/25

daa - 3/3/3/3

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
From all the suggestions I came up with this 6 wk cycle epi - 30/40/50/50/50/50 daa - 0/0/0/3/3/3 milk thistle and cycle support during PCT clomid -50/50/25/25 daa - 3/3/3/3
this and maybe add an ai like erase during pct so

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (mg)

Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1/1 (caps)

Or at least something of that sort where you taper the ai a week or two past the length of your serm to prevent estrogen rebound

Other than that the cycle looks pretty good. Just be educated about symptoms and know what helps them just in case of emergency. During my epi/tren cycle my Bp was so high that I'd get nosebleeds just from a hot shower. Picked up some Coq-10 and it took care of it immediately.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the information, is there something I should use instead of epi that isn't hard on the liver for my first cycle?

Is milk thistle a sufficient liver support?
yeah that'll do the trick

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Add a DAA or NMDA product such as Intimidate SRT to PCT as they work most effectively when test levels are already low.

rphash49

Awards
From all the suggestions I came up with this

6 wk cycle

epi - 30/40/50/50/50/50

daa - 0/0/0/3/3/3

milk thistle and cycle support during

PCT

clomid -50/50/25/25

daa - 3/3/3/3
This looks good. Add erase to pct as iceman stated and you should be good to go. Epi is a good first cycle and if lethargy starts to kick in at 50mg a day just back it down to 40mg. Make sure your diet is in check to meet your specific goals and hit the gym hard. Fyi-You will not notice much till about week 3 or 4.

supernoob

Awards
Thanks all, going to gather up all the materials and do some more research on side effects and symptoms to look out for.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd definitely be getting some hawthorn berry, celery seed extract or coq10 for bp. Preload all your supports for two weeks prior to starting your cycle.
Also deff agree with adding DAA and erase in pct, i wouldn't think DAA on cycle would be very efficient as your body's natural levels will be suppressed. If you do start to notice, lethargy or libido issues add in some stano or dermicrine.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
I'd definitely be getting some hawthorn berry, celery seed extract or coq10 for bp. Preload all your supports for two weeks prior to starting your cycle.
Also deff agree with adding DAA and erase in pct, i wouldn't think DAA on cycle would be very efficient as your body's natural levels will be suppressed. If you do start to notice, lethargy or libido issues add in some stano or dermicrine.
Just get an all in one like cycle assist or life support otherwise you will be taking pills all day. Also most get bad back and calf pumps from epi I would buy some taurine it's cheap and you will want it if you get the back pumps.

Torem is supposed to be the new hot ticket for pct especially for mild sides compared to clomid read up on it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just get an all in one like cycle assist or life support otherwise you will be taking pills all day. Also most get bad back and calf pumps from epi I would buy some taurine it's cheap and you will want it if you get the back pumps.

Torem is supposed to be the new hot ticket for pct especially for mild sides compared to clomid read up on it.
Yeah that's easier but was trying to show the guy that there are many options, personally I like to know what actually works for me individually, if you but an all in one your not sure exactly what's working for you.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Yeah that's easier but was trying to show the guy that there are many options, personally I like to know what actually works for me individually, if you but an all in one your not sure exactly what's working for you.
Both the support supps I listed have just about every base covered for a cycle. Bp, prostate, cholesterol add in fish oil and taurine you have an effective and affordable support regimen both tried and true.

I understand what your talking about wanting to know what works I have used both though and for me they both work great and at a fraction of the cost if I bought them individually.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Both the support supps I listed have just about every base covered for a cycle. Bp, prostate, cholesterol add in fish oil and taurine you have an effective and affordable support regimen both tried and true.

I understand what your talking about wanting to know what works I have used both though and for me they both work great and at a fraction of the cost if I bought them individually.
Hey don't get me wrong I use the all in one stuff whenever I cycle something but as OP is new to cycling it would be good to know what works for him as an individual, rathe than a one sup does it all type thing.

supernoob

Awards
So gentlemen thank you for all your advice, I have purchased everything for my cycle except the SERM. I'm having a hard time finding a place to purchase it and I don't know if I should get it in liquid or pill form, I was going to go with Torem. So far I have purchased the epi, AI erase and DAA. Is there anyone that can help me out?

rphash49

Awards
So gentlemen thank you for all your advice, I have purchased everything for my cycle except the SERM. I'm having a hard time finding a place to purchase it and I don't know if I should get it in liquid or pill form, I was going to go with Torem. So far I have purchased the epi, AI erase and DAA. Is there anyone that can help me out?
I prefer pharm grade pills. But pharm grade torem is expensive. Pharm grade clomid and Nolva are easy to find and cheap. Liquid is also fine but look for reviews on the companies you find to see if they are legit.

Fyi-we can not directly tell you where to go! It's against the rules of this forum. Google is your best friend.

supernoob

Awards
Okay thanks for the information, I will try and look for some Nolva or Clomid. If I do purchase pill form what dosage is recommended? I noticed most pills come in 100mg caps.

AshramWar

Awards
hey supernoob,

I'm a first timer too but i'm 37 years old. I was looking into doing a mild first cycle and wondered why you went with Epi instead of Halodrol? Can you let me know?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
If you're getting clomid go for 50mg pills... This way when you taper dosage to 25 just split them in half. I have never purchased nolva in pill form so I'm not sure what it comes in but personally I like clomid better anyway

supernoob

Awards
I didn't want to start a new thread so I will update this one. I have a unique situation and would like some advice. I decided to go get my testosterone checked before I started my epi cycle. Results came back and i was 297 ng/dl when the normal range on the lab results said 300-1080 ng/dl. This took me totally by surprise because I felt I do a lot of things that increase testosterone naturally. I exercise 5x a week, do not eat soy, eat healthy fats, higher than average protein diet. My doctor recommended I do all those things that I am already doing, so his final answer was to decrease my stress. Anyways the next week I started my cycle, but during week 2 I decided to go to another doctor to do one more testosterone check, came back 292...this doctor recommended TRT since my test was really low for my age (30) and lifestyle.

Here is my question, if I decide to do TRT how should I end my epi cycle?

-Cliffs
OP decides to do epi cycle
OP gets T checked before cycle, it is low, OP is shocked
OP's doctor says decrease stress, OP gets second opinion this doctor recommends TRT
OP doesn't know how to drop off epi cycle safely

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's crazy, literally as I read your post, right below it was an advertisement for some research chemical company. weird.