PH/DS Dosing: Solo versus Test Base

ajntorinj

Awards
I would like to read forum members' opinions on the effective dosages of orals with and without a test base.

I plan on adding an oral on top of an upcoming testosterone cypionate cycle of 600mg/week. My cache includes epistane, halodrol, methylstenbolone, dymethazine, and superdrol (although I have not decided which to run). All of the dosage recommendations for these PHs and DSs I read are based on solo cycles for those orals.

My guess is that lower dosages of orals would be required when a test base is employed, since an oral would cause shutdown and more would have to be taken in the absence of testosterone to have that much more androgens in the body. I would rather not take any more orals than necessary, so if I can get away with a lower dosage, my stockpile and health will be that much better for it.

I look forward to any and all responses. Thanks in advance.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I would like to read forum members' opinions on the effective dosages of orals with and without a test base.

I plan on adding an oral on top of an upcoming testosterone cypionate cycle of 600mg/week. My cache includes epistane, halodrol, methylstenbolone, dymethazine, and superdrol (although I have not decided which to run). All of the dosage recommendations for these PHs and DSs I read are based on solo cycles for those orals.

My guess is that lower dosages of orals would be required when a test base is employed, since an oral would cause shutdown and more would have to be taken in the absence of testosterone to have that much more androgens in the body. I would rather not take any more orals than necessary, so if I can get away with a lower dosage, my stockpile and health will be that much better for it.

I look forward to any and all responses. Thanks in advance.
little wrong

think of it this way. test takes about 4 weeks to build up and start affecting teh AR. an oral on top of the cycle is ment to start up the cycle for those first 4 blank weeks because the test isnt doing much yet. so the dosage should stay the same as if there was no base. maybe even higher since you wont be experiencing too much leargy while on test

you pretty much guaranteed shutdown when you decided to add test and make the cycle 2-3 times longer. so dont worry about that lol

you can also add another oral to the end of the cycle while you wait out the last 2-3 weeks for the ester to clear. this is pretty much the reverse logic of kick starting. to keep some sort of androgen high while the test dips down to nothing. then you start pct and hate life for awhile

ajntorinj

Awards
Thanks for the reply, OnionKnight.

That explanation made sense to me. I just think of immediate shutdown upon using exogenous AAS, so that is where I went wrong in my thinking a bit. Meanwhile, using a test base with the same dosage of an oral will lead to equal to or greater benefits than without a test base because of that much more AAS. I am on TRT, so I do not worry about shutdown or PCT, but most dosing recommendations are not for folks like myself. Still, I think I will run any PH/DS at a solo dosage for simplicity's sake and the fact that I have way more than I can justify for one person.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply, OnionKnight.

That explanation made sense to me. I just think of immediate shutdown upon using exogenous AAS, so that is where I went wrong in my thinking a bit. Meanwhile, using a test base with the same dosage of an oral will lead to equal to or greater benefits than without a test base because of that much more AAS. I am on TRT, so I do not worry about shutdown or PCT, but most dosing recommendations are not for folks like myself. Still, I think I will run any PH/DS at a solo dosage for simplicity's sake and the fact that I have way more than I can justify for one person.
Seems like you were worried about shut down then not worries 2 sentences later. Run the cyp at 600mg per week for 16 weeks. Dose your sd for the first 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30-40. Take good support sups, eat and lift like a mofo

ajntorinj

Awards
Seems like you were worried about shut down then not worries 2 sentences later. Run the cyp at 600mg per week for 16 weeks. Dose your sd for the first 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30-40. Take good support sups, eat and lift like a mofo
I then explained why I was interested in HPTA shutdown despite my current condition, but you replied with good advice.

I am currently planning as my second cycle (first was 12 weeks of 500mg/week test cyp with superdrol @ 15mg kicker and epistane @ 40mg finisher) the following:

Testosterone cypionate weeks 1-16 @ 600mg/week
Nandrolone decanoate weeks 1-14 @ 400mg/week
Superdrol weeks 1-4 @ 20mg/day
Epistane weeks 14-18 @ 40mg/day
Exemestane weeks 1-18 @ 12.5mg/day
Pramipexole weeks 1-16 @ .75mg/day
NAC weeks 1-18 @ 2.7g/day
Liv.52 DS weeks 1-4 and 14-18 @ 2/day
UDCA weeks 1-4 and 14-18 @ 200mg/day
Milk Thistle weeks 1-4 and 14-18 @ 250mg/day
Fish oil
B12
Vitamin C
Multivitamin
Ubiquinol
Food

No PCT (TRT)

This is a bit heavy on the orals, but A) I have more than one user ought to have B) I don't plan on running many cycles ("That's what they all say") and C) I am pretty close to my goals (until they change, I guess).

Thank you.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats actually light on orals. people usually kick with 40mg of sd

ajntorinj

Awards
I guess "heavy" and "light" are relative terms. Other forums I frequent think an oral kicker and finisher is going too far, and this and another would call this cycle light. Still, I think this cycle will be more than sufficient for decent mass gains. Thank you.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good bro.

bannosantoro

Awards
Looks good, although I would run your support supps throughout the cycle. Also what's the Pramipexole for? I'd never heard of if until reading it in your post.....are you using it for its intended medical use? Or something else?

bannosantoro

Awards
OK, Prami for prolactin control from Deca. My question would be....do you actually suffer from prolactin related issues? If not, I would not be taking Prami "just in case". No need to be putting in drugs unnecessarily. Also, unless you are hyper gyno sensitive, 12.5mg Exemestane every day might not be needed. I'd start at 12.5mg eod, and only at the first signs of sensitivity. You could go 4 or 5 weeks without even needing any at all. No point shoving it in regardless. Less is more my friend......take just as much as you "need". I'm pretty gyno sensitive these days....I'm currently 5 weeks into test prop 600mg week, did a 3 week kicker with Methylsten/Trenavar......only this week have I started getting a little soreness behind the nipple! Started my aromasin and Tamoxifen to get it under control and will see it out with just aromasin at whatever dose seems suitable (starting with 12.5mg eod and dropping the Tamoxifen once symptoms subside). I just do t think it's necessary to bang everything in from day 1 that's all. As along as you have everything on hand, just use it if you need it ��

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 9