PH/DS Dosing: Solo versus Test Base - AnabolicMinds.com

PH/DS Dosing: Solo versus Test Base

1. New Member

PH/DS Dosing: Solo versus Test Base

I would like to read forum members' opinions on the effective dosages of orals with and without a test base.

I plan on adding an oral on top of an upcoming testosterone cypionate cycle of 600mg/week. My cache includes epistane, halodrol, methylstenbolone, dymethazine, and superdrol (although I have not decided which to run). All of the dosage recommendations for these PHs and DSs I read are based on solo cycles for those orals.

My guess is that lower dosages of orals would be required when a test base is employed, since an oral would cause shutdown and more would have to be taken in the absence of testosterone to have that much more androgens in the body. I would rather not take any more orals than necessary, so if I can get away with a lower dosage, my stockpile and health will be that much better for it.

I look forward to any and all responses. Thanks in advance.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj View Post
    I would like to read forum members' opinions on the effective dosages of orals with and without a test base.

I plan on adding an oral on top of an upcoming testosterone cypionate cycle of 600mg/week. My cache includes epistane, halodrol, methylstenbolone, dymethazine, and superdrol (although I have not decided which to run). All of the dosage recommendations for these PHs and DSs I read are based on solo cycles for those orals.

My guess is that lower dosages of orals would be required when a test base is employed, since an oral would cause shutdown and more would have to be taken in the absence of testosterone to have that much more androgens in the body. I would rather not take any more orals than necessary, so if I can get away with a lower dosage, my stockpile and health will be that much better for it.

I look forward to any and all responses. Thanks in advance.
    little wrong

think of it this way. test takes about 4 weeks to build up and start affecting teh AR. an oral on top of the cycle is ment to start up the cycle for those first 4 blank weeks because the test isnt doing much yet. so the dosage should stay the same as if there was no base. maybe even higher since you wont be experiencing too much leargy while on test

you pretty much guaranteed shutdown when you decided to add test and make the cycle 2-3 times longer. so dont worry about that lol

you can also add another oral to the end of the cycle while you wait out the last 2-3 weeks for the ester to clear. this is pretty much the reverse logic of kick starting. to keep some sort of androgen high while the test dips down to nothing. then you start pct and hate life for awhile
  3. New Member

Thanks for the reply, OnionKnight.

That explanation made sense to me. I just think of immediate shutdown upon using exogenous AAS, so that is where I went wrong in my thinking a bit. Meanwhile, using a test base with the same dosage of an oral will lead to equal to or greater benefits than without a test base because of that much more AAS. I am on TRT, so I do not worry about shutdown or PCT, but most dosing recommendations are not for folks like myself. Still, I think I will run any PH/DS at a solo dosage for simplicity's sake and the fact that I have way more than I can justify for one person.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj View Post
    Thanks for the reply, OnionKnight.

That explanation made sense to me. I just think of immediate shutdown upon using exogenous AAS, so that is where I went wrong in my thinking a bit. Meanwhile, using a test base with the same dosage of an oral will lead to equal to or greater benefits than without a test base because of that much more AAS. I am on TRT, so I do not worry about shutdown or PCT, but most dosing recommendations are not for folks like myself. Still, I think I will run any PH/DS at a solo dosage for simplicity's sake and the fact that I have way more than I can justify for one person.
    Seems like you were worried about shut down then not worries 2 sentences later. Run the cyp at 600mg per week for 16 weeks. Dose your sd for the first 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30-40. Take good support sups, eat and lift like a mofo
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Seems like you were worried about shut down then not worries 2 sentences later. Run the cyp at 600mg per week for 16 weeks. Dose your sd for the first 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30-40. Take good support sups, eat and lift like a mofo
    I then explained why I was interested in HPTA shutdown despite my current condition, but you replied with good advice.

I am currently planning as my second cycle (first was 12 weeks of 500mg/week test cyp with superdrol @ 15mg kicker and epistane @ 40mg finisher) the following:

Testosterone cypionate weeks 1-16 @ 600mg/week
    Nandrolone decanoate weeks 1-14 @ 400mg/week
    Superdrol weeks 1-4 @ 20mg/day
    Epistane weeks 14-18 @ 40mg/day
    Exemestane weeks 1-18 @ 12.5mg/day
    Pramipexole weeks 1-16 @ .75mg/day
    NAC weeks 1-18 @ 2.7g/day
    Liv.52 DS weeks 1-4 and 14-18 @ 2/day
    UDCA weeks 1-4 and 14-18 @ 200mg/day
    Milk Thistle weeks 1-4 and 14-18 @ 250mg/day
    Fish oil
    B12
    Vitamin C
    Multivitamin
    Ubiquinol
    Food

No PCT (TRT)

This is a bit heavy on the orals, but A) I have more than one user ought to have B) I don't plan on running many cycles ("That's what they all say") and C) I am pretty close to my goals (until they change, I guess).

Thank you.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thats actually light on orals. people usually kick with 40mg of sd
  7. New Member

I guess "heavy" and "light" are relative terms. Other forums I frequent think an oral kicker and finisher is going too far, and this and another would call this cycle light. Still, I think this cycle will be more than sufficient for decent mass gains. Thank you.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Looks good bro.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ph/ds with a test base
    By mich29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 11:18 PM
  2. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. PH/DS that mimics injectable test?
    By bigo72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6