Eagle Ken's Tren Ace / Test E / Mast cycle

  1. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0

    Eagle Ken's Tren Ace / Test E / Mast cycle


    Hello guys, its been a while since i started a thread :-P

    I am planning a new cycle that i want to start on nov 24th or dec 4th , i would need a few suggestions to make some adjustments if they apply. Please help to set up my cycle, the cycle looks like this :

    -Test E 250 mgs (base) x 16 weeks

    -Tren Ace 50-75 mgs EOD x 10 weeks (starting at week 3 until week 12)

    -Mast (prop) 300 mgs weekly (split doses of 100 mgs) x 8 weeks (from week 10 to 17)

    -Exemestane 12.5 EOD (up dosage if required)*

    -HcG E3D 250 UI starting at week 3 for the entire cycle*


    ****NOTE: i will probably low the test to 125 mgs weekly while i am on tren, but I am still trying to decide if i should keep 250 mgs.

    PCT (starting at week 19 after AAS clear) :

    Clomid 50/50/50/25

    Toremifene 90/60/60/30 (starting at week 3 of PCT)

    Toco-8

    phosphatyldiserine


    Do you guys have any suggestions, comments (positive/negative)? I would really appreciate your help, this would be my first time with tren.


    I will do a log on here as well, it will be a detailed log with pics, promise :-)

    I will really appreciate your input guys, cheers and stay tuned !
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)

  2. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    bump
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  3. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    bump no. 2 ? :-( :-P
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,494
    Answers
    0


    Subbed. Looks good bro.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  5. Registered User
    WeT.DoLPhiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0


    Cycle looks great. As far as the test goes...maybe start at 250mg then assess the sides. Numerous cycle logs report almost no sides with 125mg a week rather than 250mg. Everybody reacts different...give it a shot and just self monitor yourself closely.
  6. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    Cycle looks decent enough I guess, you want some caber or prami to control prolactin while in tren.
  7. Registered User
    dubfungus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    I love running high test almost as high as I do my tren its ****ing incredible. But everyone is diff. Cycle looks solid
  8. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Thank you very much guys, i will definately do a log! :-D stay tuned! this is my first time with tren, hopefully it will be awesome :-) the cycle will start on november 24th and i am alreadyy anxious :-)

    I am currently priming, i want to get as shredded as i can before i start the cycle, i will post pics before i start the cycle and then post pics every 2 weeks, i am still doing some adjustements, i may get caber but i will only keep in on hand just in case, ive heard about caber nasty side effects, i would not like to use it .
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  9. Registered User
    dubfungus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    I think side effcts are dependent because everyone is different. Everyone says letro is horrible. But I run it just fine an it works amazing. You just have to figure your own body out man. Sides are inevitable. Its up to you minimize then a deal with then. If you wanna be a monster an crack side walks when ya walk. You gotta sacrifice mN
  10. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    I think side effcts are dependent because everyone is different. Everyone says letro is horrible. But I run it just fine an it works amazing. You just have to figure your own body out man. Sides are inevitable. Its up to you minimize then a deal with then. If you wanna be a monster an crack side walks when ya walk. You gotta sacrifice mN
    I loved that comment haha! you are right, i will keep caber on hand. Also i think i will stay with 250 mgs of test for the entire cycle lets see how it goes
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  11. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Guys, I have a quick question, would it be a good idea to add 11-keto for the first 4-6 weeks? Is 11-keto still available? i think it can be a good kickstart, just a sugar coat as i would like to include an oral, and well 11-keto is not harsh or anything... any input?
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  12. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    clomi 50/25/25/25 is good enough for a pct, you're using hcg too.

    I would use tren towards the end more. I would use all the same esters but thats just me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. Registered User
    amateurdev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0


    Iam in bro! Looks a solid cycle. Iam also in mid I something similar wih test and tren ace. Just I wanted to use winny in end for 4-6 weeks. Will consider mast also
  14. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    I ran pretty much the same cycle. Let us know how we can help
  15. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    clomi 50/25/25/25 is good enough for a pct, you're using hcg too.

    I would use tren towards the end more. I would use all the same esters but thats just me
    Yeah, ive heard that sometimes it is better to finish with the strong compound, but i would like to use it in the middle and reinforce my gains with mast, i will consider this suggestion too

    as for the esters, well the enanthate take atleast 4 weeks to kick in for me, if i use E only for all compounds i would get impatient as fk!!!! :P , if i use all fast esters i would feel like a pin cushion, my only spots to pin is but, quads, shoulders .... i tried triceps once and i felt uncomfortable.... now imagine biceps :-/

    Quote Originally Posted by amateurdev View Post
    Iam in bro! Looks a solid cycle. Iam also in mid I something similar wih test and tren ace. Just I wanted to use winny in end for 4-6 weeks. Will consider mast also
    Thanks man, will do a detailed log, i prefer mast over winny, i think winny is more harsh than mast, however i am not experienced with winny, also i used mast in the past and it is smooth, the injections do not hurt as with winny (ive heard so many stories :-/ ) that being said, i think winny may also be stronger in terms of gains.

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I ran pretty much the same cycle. Let us know how we can help
    This is interesting!!!! how long did you run it ? and also how would you rate it?

    I will definately let you guys know, I will also update the log with pics, i am not sure what to expect exactly, but i would like to gain size and also improve my body composition, i chose the test e as a base only (just for the overall benefits in libido, energy, motivation), tren a will be the main compound and i expect atleast 10-15 pounds up while looking solid (one of the reasons i am currently priming) and well, the mast as a finisher will hopefully help to keep me shredded and also reinforce my gains and hopefully gain another 5 lbs on this phase. (i am trying to be honest with my expectations but i would really like to gain 20 solid pounds )
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  16. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post


    This is interesting!!!! how long did you run it?
    I ran about 10 weeks. I logged it so you may find that entertaining. Next time (May-June) I will go tren eod to compare since I did ed
  17. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for sharing threeFs! it was interesting and it seems that you enjoyed it, I hope mine is a pleasant cycle too, my friend told me that my tren is kind of over dosed (when my friend pinned it 2 weeks ago he started coughing like a b1.ch and i couldnt stop lauging at him LOL) I will start at 50 mgs for the first week, I also had the suggestion to pin ED but i would feel like a pin cushion, even EOD its too much for me but i can handle it :-)


    I also have a quick question.... I have enough tren for 9-10 weeks, and a friend is willing to give me one extra vial for free, however, this vial expired on 2012.... should i try it???? or should i get a totallly new one?
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  18. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Thanks for sharing threeFs! it was interesting and it seems that you enjoyed it, I hope mine is a pleasant cycle too, my friend told me that my tren is kind of over dosed (when my friend pinned it 2 weeks ago he started coughing like a b1.ch and i couldnt stop lauging at him LOL) I will start at 50 mgs for the first week, I also had the suggestion to pin ED but i would feel like a pin cushion, even EOD its too much for me but i can handle it :-)

    I also have a quick question.... I have enough tren for 9-10 weeks, and a friend is willing to give me one extra vial for free, however, this vial expired on 2012.... should i try it???? or should i get a totallly new one?
    Haha the dreaded tren cough. That's how you know your ****s the real deal! I'm pretty sure that gear just looses its potency once it goes past it's use by date. But since its only last year IMO it would be gtg!
  19. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha the dreaded tren cough. That's how you know your ****s the real deal! I'm pretty sure that gear just looses its potency once it goes past it's use by date. But since its only last year IMO it would be gtg!
    LOL it was extremely funny xD he looked worried too LMAO. I hope i dont get the cough, but i am prepared :P ... thanks for the advice, I will give this expired vial a try (plus it would be for free couldnt waste it), my other vials are not expired yet so that is good, will start with the expired vial and then follow with the new ones.
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  20. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    If I pin ED, I just rotate my 2 legs and 2 glutes. It gets old if you do it 1x a week or 7x a week, no difference really ;/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  21. Registered User
    fresh2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    Definitely have caber or prami on hand bro.
  22. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fresh2death View Post
    Definitely have caber or prami on hand bro.
    Will do my friend I will get some caber soon
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  23. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    So I am here at home studying and formulating my plan (from diet, training and all that stuff) I feel depressed because i did not go to party today (because of this diet I am doing to cut).... so i am spending my time reading some more LOL.... I want to include 11-keto for the first 6 weeks of my cycle, possibly in topical form, should i try it? i think it could be a good kickstart and i would use the lowest recommended dose of course, enhance fat loss, etc. what do you think about that?
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  24. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Its official, I will delay my cycle until december or january (middle)

    Also a friend will give me 100 tabs of anavar tomorrow ............... I think I may go crazy and add var at the end of cycle lowest effective dose (while injectable steroids clearance).... should I?
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  25. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    I would keep extra tren on hand incase you want to up the dosage. You are going to want to keep an eye on your blood pressure on this one, also find a natural non habit forming sleep aid to use if you experience insomnia on tren.
    The mast might screw with your estro levels so play it a bit by ear once that kicks in to see how much AI you need.

    I would personally go for ED injections for the tren but thats just me, maybe I just love needles.

    I think you could probably get away with starting your pct 1 week early because you will only be running mast prop at the end but better safe then sorry I guess.

    I also personally am a fan of running clomid on the higher side but to each their own.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  26. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I would keep extra tren on hand incase you want to up the dosage. You are going to want to keep an eye on your blood pressure on this one, also find a natural non habit forming sleep aid to use if you experience insomnia on tren.
    The mast might screw with your estro levels so play it a bit by ear once that kicks in to see how much AI you need.

    I would personally go for ED injections for the tren but thats just me, maybe I just love needles.

    I think you could probably get away with starting your pct 1 week early because you will only be running mast prop at the end but better safe then sorry I guess.

    I also personally am a fan of running clomid on the higher side but to each their own.
    Thanks for this info bro, I dont love needles, not even a bit haha ....... and yes I think I will go with ED pins :/ do you think that 50 mgs ED is enough? I will get an extra vial it all my vials are dosed at 100 mgs per ml, an extra vial may suffice (i already have 4)


    And yeah I may start the PCT earlier, also I probably will be using the var while clearance too, if i decide to use it i would stick with 25/30 mgs ED
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  27. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Hello guys, its been a while since i started a thread :-P

    I am planning a new cycle that i want to start on nov 24th or dec 4th , i would need a few suggestions to make some adjustments if they apply. Please help to set up my cycle, the cycle looks like this :

    -Test E 250 mgs (base) x 16 weeks

    -Tren Ace 50-75 mgs EOD x 10 weeks (starting at week 3 until week 12)

    -Mast (prop) 300 mgs weekly (split doses of 100 mgs) x 8 weeks (from week 10 to 17)

    -Exemestane 12.5 EOD (up dosage if required)*

    -HcG E3D 250 UI starting at week 3 for the entire cycle*

    ****NOTE: i will probably low the test to 125 mgs weekly while i am on tren, but I am still trying to decide if i should keep 250 mgs.

    PCT (starting at week 19 after AAS clear) :

    Clomid 50/50/50/25

    Toremifene 90/60/60/30 (starting at week 3 of PCT)

    Toco-8

    phosphatyldiserine

    Do you guys have any suggestions, comments (positive/negative)? I would really appreciate your help, this would be my first time with tren.

    I will do a log on here as well, it will be a detailed log with pics, promise :-)

    I will really appreciate your input guys, cheers and stay tuned !
    Why lower the test so low that's not even TRT levels?
  28. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

    Why lower the test so low that's not even TRT levels?
    The idea behind low test while in tren is due to trens affinity to bind to the AR, tren binds to the AR 5 times more than test so you should only use as much test that is required to have manly functions. 125mgs is mid range trt dose and all that he should need.
  29. Registered User
    dubfungus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    This is all bro science . Everyone is an individual run how you think you should an your bidy responds. I run I test N almost equal tren. I love it an sides arent bad. But thats me seems to work the best for me. Like is said thats just me. Don't do what everyone else does its your bidy, you know what it likes an don't like
  30. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    This is all bro science . Everyone is an individual run how you think you should an your bidy responds. I run I test N almost equal tren. I love it an sides arent bad. But thats me seems to work the best for me. Like is said thats just me. Don't do what everyone else does its your bidy, you know what it likes an don't like
    Hardly bro science as its a proven fact that tren binds to the AR 5X more than test. You do have a valid point tho as every one handles things differently ad you should assess your tolerances as an individual but don't be so quick to disregard the facts as bro science because that's not what works for you.
  31. Registered User
    dubfungus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    No I ment as everyone should run a ctcke the same * sorry for the confusion on my part
  32. Registered User
    dubfungus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Cycle*
  33. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ippyisgawd View Post
    updates? how dem gainz ippster? i don't mean all those gainz you got up your ass, i mean towards that zyzz-ish aesthetic physique, you crazy self admitted narcissist you
    I wonder what kind of a loser you can be to have free time to create an username and be trolling on my threads, do you have friends? job or a real life? I really dont want to waste my time with a scum like you, hopefully you will be banned soon as you dont contribute anytthing useful on this forum, you just joined a day or so ago..... you should be having fun somewhere else.

    oh and thanks for taking your time in chasing my threads, that means something............ well not actually, I guess you are just a hopeless rat with no friends or life.... I wont respond to your stupid comments anymore, first and only post for you.... but I really think you are extremely pathetic, what a shame.
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren Ace/ Test E 2nd Cycle
    By Le0n1das in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:15 AM
  2. Tren ace+ Test Pro+Mast+equipoise for 2nd cycle
    By pharmacy11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 07:19 AM
  3. Tren ace+ Test Pro+Mast+equipoise for 2nd cycle
    By pharmacy11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 04:39 AM
  4. Tren Ace / Test Prop / Mast cycle, please critique.
    By toolband in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 09:11 AM
  5. Masteron,tren ace,test prop,var cycle
    By Fatpat1125 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in