m sten dosage?

Football8

Awards
im going to be running a cycle of anabolic technologies m sten (6mg pills) and just wanted to know how to dose it and how many weeks to run this? im looking to gain size and strenght

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cycle history? pct?

Football8

Awards
this is my third cycle and my pct is: torem, extreme pct(made by same company as the m sten) and DAA powder, creatine mono

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
12-24mgs 4-6 weeks

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO 20 is good. Did 32 for 32 days and I felt like death warmed over.

Football8

Awards
they are 6mg pills so im probally going to run 18mg/18mg/18mg/18mg/18mg..what serm would you recommend for m sten and my mistake i have reboot otc pct it has estrogen blocker in it as well as cortisol control

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
I would do 18/18/24/24. Gains are pretty minimal after 4 weeks and most people feel like death near the end of their cycle. I prefer using torem for a serm. Makes me feel better quicker than nolva and clomid. Try adding potassium nitrate for pct too, it's pretty good at combating that flat unpumped feeling that happens after a cycle

Football8

Awards
okay thanks il pick up torem to go with my reboot , DAA, and creatine but i still might run it for 5 weeks at 18 ill see tho. Also is cel cycle assist, taurine, coq10, and extra hawthornberry enough for supports(alongside multi fit, BCAA, fish oils)?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do 18/18/24/24. Gains are pretty minimal after 4 weeks and most people feel like death near the end of their cycle. I prefer using torem for a serm. Makes me feel better quicker than nolva and clomid. Try adding potassium nitrate for pct too, it's pretty good at combating that flat unpumped feeling that happens after a cycle
This is right on. I did torem and clomid and my boys were back in 14 days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 0
blongo804 Anabolics 29
Honey Supplements 16