M-Sten RX + Stano + ? - AnabolicMinds.com

M-Sten RX + Stano + ?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

M-Sten RX + Stano + ?

My next cycle will start in a few weeks and still unsure about the last compound to add in. I know for sure I'll do Elite Stano for 8 weeks and likely M-Sten RX for 6 weeks. I've been debating Super DMZ 2.0 vs. M-Sten but after using SDMZ2 last year I kinda want to give the M-Sten a shot instead.

Still looking for 1 more compound to add in. I've seen recommendations of 4 Andro or Max LMG but I don't want anything wet. Ideally I'd love to do 4 weeks of Superdrol to start but I've heard bad things about the new clone put out by Celtic Labs.

Halodrol and Epi are always options since both can go 6 weeks. Cyanostane also popped in my head. But I'd like something stronger. Any recommendations?

Finally, I have plenty of experience with orals. I've run very high doses and stacked multiple methyls without issue. I just have a high tolerance. So no lectures on anything being overkill.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

5-alpha test is a great one to replace the stano it will give you the same relief from sides. But honestly I would go with the ALPHA BULK or 4AD rde the 4dhea is great I am enjoying the hell out of this one, but it is a bit wet.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    My next cycle will start in a few weeks and still unsure about the last compound to add in. I know for sure I'll do Elite Stano for 8 weeks and likely M-Sten RX for 6 weeks. I've been debating Super DMZ 2.0 vs. M-Sten but after using SDMZ2 last year I kinda want to give the M-Sten a shot instead.

Still looking for 1 more compound to add in. I've seen recommendations of 4 Andro or Max LMG but I don't want anything wet. Ideally I'd love to do 4 weeks of Superdrol to start but I've heard bad things about the new clone put out by Celtic Labs.

Halodrol and Epi are always options since both can go 6 weeks. Cyanostane also popped in my head. But I'd like something stronger. Any recommendations?

Finally, I have plenty of experience with orals. I've run very high doses and stacked multiple methyls without issue. I just have a high tolerance. So no lectures on anything being overkill.
    What did you decide on?

I just finished up 6 weeks of MSTEN RX... first 2 weeks at 20mg/day, then 4 weeks at 30mg/day. ONly side I got was a 'grouchiness' ... very easily pissed off lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 04:30 PM
  2. Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 05:47 PM
  3. M-Sten Rx by IronMagLabs
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:20 PM
  4. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:07 PM
  5. M-Sten Rx log