For Those of You Experienced With Equipoise

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple of questions for the EQ users out there. I ran BOLD (1,4ad) for two different cycles back in the day and I loved the stuff. I had easily maintainable gains and put on quality size with a lot of strength. I also had zero sides. I know 1,4ad is the PH to EQ, however, sometimes even precursors to a specific hormone behave a good bit differently. Has anyone used both that can compare? If they are indeed very similar, I will be all over some EQ.

Also, I am prone to MPB. Yes, all steroids have a chance at speeding this process up. However, I have ran a few cycles successfully with no hair loss (Bold, 11oxo, MLMG, Test E 300mg per week.) For those of you prone to MPB, what effect did EQ have on your hair line? Also, could you list your cycles and dosage?

I was looking at running a base dose of Test E (250-300mg) and adding EQ. What starting dose would ya'll recommend? I was thinking around 400-500mgs per week.

I have honestly been researching this a good bit but everyone's opinions of a good starting dose seem to vary tremendously.

Thanks for the help.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also mods move this to the old school section if you want. Didn't mean to post it here

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a good starting dose is 500 mg lowest. With 400 mg of test you should see good results. I don't have experience w the ph version. I ran eq twice and both times it was a vet version called ganabol. When I used it and ran it with whinny at the tail end vascularity was through the roof and so was strength. Some people say eq is not worth the oil they put in it. I highly disagree. It can elevate rbc count, so you have to be careful there.

Run it for at least 12-14 weeks.
Hunger will be through the roof.
You will see increased vascularity and some strength gains.

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
I ran it before. Gave me nice clean look. But you will need to up the dosage to around 700-800mg a week

Most ppl don't think it is effective because they are not taking a high enough dose.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ needs to be run much higher than 400-500mg/week. I personally have been using 900mg/week and it's been getting better each week. The only downside is my appetite is sooo high right now.

vassille

Awards
EQ is ok slow steady gains and can be taken up to 20 weeks. Some oily skin and I agree with dosage 600mg min 800mg is more in the ball park.
For some reason after 10 weeks EQ made me feel weird cant really explain just an uneasy feeling occasionally.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
EQ is ok slow steady gains and can be taken up to 20 weeks. Some oily skin and I agree with dosage 600mg min 800mg is more in the ball park.
For some reason after 10 weeks EQ made me feel weird cant really explain just an uneasy feeling occasionally.
Yeah anxiety seems to be a common side for some people.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help guys.

Ok so I am planning on starting it at 600mg for 16 weeks with 300 mgs of test-e per week. If I am not feeling it after a few weeks I can always go higher. I prefer to start on the lower end and usually respond well to low amounts. Also going to start pct 3 weeks after my last eq shot and 2 weeks after my last shot of test. Probably going to run HCG for such a long cycle. 500IUs 2x a week sound about right?

Can anyone comment on the hair aspect? Going to run it regardless probably but still would like an idea of what to expect

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used EQ up to 800mg/wk before.

I recommend using a low dose of Test - something like 200-300mg/wk and starting @ 300mg/wk of EQ. Taper the EQ up as you see fit. Sweet spot is somewhere around 600-800mg/wk of EQ. The conversion is limited, so it shouldn't be too wet if you keep Test low enough. I also used Masteron which worked very well with EQ.

A few notes about EQ.

-It's mild, but not mild. I mean, it is mild in side-effects, but pumps, hardness, strength and recovery are unsurpassed when dosing it high and long.
-Blood thickness and shortness of breath will be obvious come week 8 when it kicks in.
-Must be used longer than 12 weeks to benefit and 16-20 is ideal.
-Stuff is awesome
-Could give mild anxiety. Test and Mast help out in this department though.
-Doesn't play huge role in sex drive.

Personally, if the ban on gear was lifted, I'd use it low dose as a staple in my program. Mg/mg it out performs test in the gym - plain and simple. Yet the gains are always quality and very little water weight is associated with EQ alone.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

Ok so I am planning on starting it at 600mg for 16 weeks with 300 mgs of test-e per week. If I am not feeling it after a few weeks I can always go higher. I prefer to start on the lower end and usually respond well to low amounts. Also going to start pct 3 weeks after my last eq shot and 2 weeks after my last shot of test. Probably going to run HCG for such a long cycle. 500IUs 2x a week sound about right?

Can anyone comment on the hair aspect? Going to run it regardless probably but still would like an idea of what to expect
hcg 250iu's - 2x/week
EQ is about half as androgenic as test so it is relatively easy on the hair line...the easiest of any test based roid.

vassille

Awards

Can anyone comment on the hair aspect? Going to run it regardless probably but still would like an idea of what to expect[/QUOTE

have not had any issues with the hair on EQ besides the oily skin and scalp.
HCG, you can do the 500x2 per week or do 2 week short run of HCG in the middle of the cycle then again at the end. Either way should work

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run hcg throughout. 250iu x 2/wk is enough. Suddenly introducing large amounts of hcg can disrupt estrogen levels. Not necessary IMO.