Poll: For a 26 week blast: best addition to 250mg TestE/week?

Testosterone vs Equipose (Boldenone)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If things are going great for him, why would you post something like this?
    Are you trying to increase his side effects?
    Bold is testosterone with a 1-ene added on the structure.
    This changes the properties slightly, making it a less androgenic more anabolic compound, and decreases its ability to aromatize.

    If you want to get down to the science of it, it is a bit stupid to stack test, bold, dbol, as they are all very similar in structure to each other.

    This isn't saying you won't get more gains and sides from it, you upping the amount of androgens in your system, its saying why bother when its working great according to op.

    Hey Jbry -- thanks for the balanced counter argument. I am happy with the leaning out I have experienced -- my agility, definition, and endurance have increased from when I was at the 190s lbs (weighed in at 179 last night).

    To be fair to Alex, one of the reasons I decided to lean out is because I had hit a plateau on growing at around 193-195, partially due to an injury (I have since recovered). My weight was coming on as I was eating like a horse, but my strength wasn't rising proportionately, I pushed too hard, and out came the shoulder.

    I'm fairly new to cycling -- this is my 4th cycle, and I have taken a slow approach to understand how substances affect my body. The most I have really done on any cycle is 500mg of test, and that brought me to the 190lbs range.

    Another reason I chose Test and Eq was because this combination seemed easy on the hairline. I don't think I'm losing hair (I lose some in the shower, I'm guessing everyone does) but I'm weary of going with a substance that straight up speeds up hair loss. At the same time, I've been on test for almost a year straight and I don't think I'm going bald (maybe this means I'm safe?).

    Are there any tips that you can provide or stacks that you recommend to help me reach the next level, bulk wise? I'm willing to try almost anything as long as I have enough information -- give me your tips and I'll research the rest. I have been very tempted to run a Test E + Tren E cycle, but friends who have done this have advised me against it. They have literally told me that tren makes their pen1s small (and one of them supposedly didn't recover his size even after 2 years of not doing Tren).

    To alex's point, I have heard that Dbol is a great kicker with test; I had never come across anyone who didn't like that mix.


  2. Who are these friends saying trens making their penis small? Are they rock munchers? What the f?! Been on for 3 weeks and my members damn near perma-wood from caber and test. Definitely has not shrunk one bit.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Who are these friends saying trens making their penis small? Are they rock munchers? What the f?! Been on for 3 weeks and my members damn near perma-wood from caber and test. Definitely has not shrunk one bit.
    Hey man, I can't promise you what they got was Tren and I certainly didn't measure their "member" but one of the guys was my cousin who has more experience with juice than I do. He said his peepee shrunk enough that even his girlfriend noticed it was smaller. His buddy who ran the same thing, said the same thing. Like I said -- idk -- but when someone tells you something you're about to do might shrink your pipe -- you listen!

    So can you tell me about your experience with Tren? What dose, what are you running it with, how long, progress, etc? I'd appreciate the insight bud!

  4. Ive ran Test, DECA, EQ and Dbol all at once. Blew me up and sides weren't bad. Just a little water from the Dbol.. By far easier to deal with than Tren sides.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Ive ran Test, DECA, EQ and Dbol all at once. Blew me up and sides weren't bad. Just a little water from the Dbol.. By far easier to deal with than Tren sides.
    Can you tell me more about the cycle duration, dosage, progress and sides?
    •   
       


  6. I ran 500mg Sustanon (test blend), 250mg DECA, 250mg EQ weekly and 50mg Dbol daily. I had arimidex on hand. The only sides I noticed were a slight water retention from the Dbol and oily skin which is pretty much me on any cycle. I dont do Dbol anymore though because for me it seemed to make me angry.. All the time. I wanted to kick baby seals.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I ran 500mg Sustanon (test blend), 250mg DECA, 250mg EQ weekly and 50mg Dbol daily. I had arimidex on hand. The only sides I noticed were a slight water retention from the Dbol and oily skin which is pretty much me on any cycle. I dont do Dbol anymore though because for me it seemed to make me angry.. All the time. I wanted to kick baby seals.
    Thanks for the tips. Good to know about Dbol, I've been wanting to give that a try but knowing I am already prone to some anger issues, maybe I should reconsider.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post
    Hey man, I can't promise you what they got was Tren and I certainly didn't measure their "member" but one of the guys was my cousin who has more experience with juice than I do. He said his peepee shrunk enough that even his girlfriend noticed it was smaller. His buddy who ran the same thing, said the same thing. Like I said -- idk -- but when someone tells you something you're about to do might shrink your pipe -- you listen! So can you tell me about your experience with Tren? What dose, what are you running it with, how long, progress, etc? I'd appreciate the insight bud!
    Working my way in, first time with tren e. 400 test 200 tren every week. Strength is absurd. Sexual function is fantastic. My girls walking funny permanently. Gym performance is getting better now that my water weight and bp are controlled... Happens every time I use test. As far as duration it's until I get sick of not sleeping then I'll just cruise on 200 test cyp. Right now strength is absurd, anger is getting there. Trenpurtantrums are becoming a regular occurrence, granted I'd probably be just as mad not on drugs

    As far as dbol, I've used tons of it. Great feel good drug. No anger issues. Just blood pressure from the water bloat. Strength is good. There's a nice overall sense of well being I get with it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Working my way in, first time with tren e. 400 test 200 tren every week. Strength is absurd. Sexual function is fantastic. My girls walking funny permanently. Gym performance is getting better now that my water weight and bp are controlled... Happens every time I use test. As far as duration it's until I get sick of not sleeping then I'll just cruise on 200 test cyp. Right now strength is absurd, anger is getting there. Trenpurtantrums are becoming a regular occurrence, granted I'd probably be just as mad not on drugs

    As far as dbol, I've used tons of it. Great feel good drug. No anger issues. Just blood pressure from the water bloat. Strength is good. There's a nice overall sense of well being I get with it.
    Fantastic dude, this is exactly what I wanted to know. I am interested in trying tren at a low dose as well - in the 200-250 range like you -- so it's good to hear that you're having a good experience with it. I often hear of running tren at higher levels for maximum gains, but for my first try, I'd prefer to start lower to avoid sides, especially with a long enanthate ester.

    Any hairline issues at this dose?

  10. Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..
    Hope I'm not sounding ignorant here but what's "trendagestion"? I've heard of night sweats, cough, issues when eating carbs, hair line issues, and progestin issues....

  12. It gives me indigestion real bad. Especially when running 500+mg a week. Tums become your friend!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post
    Fantastic dude, this is exactly what I wanted to know. I am interested in trying tren at a low dose as well - in the 200-250 range like you -- so it's good to hear that you're having a good experience with it. I often hear of running tren at higher levels for maximum gains, but for my first try, I'd prefer to start lower to avoid sides, especially with a long enanthate ester. Any hairline issues at this dose?
    I can't answer for hairline I ain't had one for 10+ years man sorry lmao Fully enjoying this cycle so far aside from lack of sleep lol.

    As far as cough. I am speaking from enanth only, it's non existing really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..
    It's spotty, I only had an issue once really but it's early.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Hey man
    To be honest, if the hair has the DHT receptors, you're screwed. It will fall out or it won't all you can do is delay it haha, even natural test levels will make it fall out
    Test, nandrolone, dbol are going to be your top 3 hormones for gaining weight. Tren is OK, but the other 3 will jsut do it better. Lots of people want to try out tren, for good reason haha, but it's not really needed. You ended up taking 250/500 right? I think replacing the boldenone with nandrolone would be very good. Pretty simple really, there are no magical combinations. Add in dianabol when you need it.

    If you're prone to progestin sides, you can either reduce the dose of the test to minimise throwing estrogen and DHT into the mix as well or lower the nandrolone replacing it with testosterone or dianabol. Maybe start at 250 of both, see what half a gram total does for you with some orals over 8 weeks. Then take the orals out and up the nandrolone, see what that does

  15. dht receptors don't exist, however androgen receptors all over the body, including the scalp do exist.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dht receptors don't exist, however androgen receptors all over the body, including the scalp do exist.
    Irrelevant, bottom line is that the receptors have increased activity in people with MPB and if you have this, you're just playing a waiting game

  17. Oh, great. the know-it-all is here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone vs. Methasterone: Potency
    By 1976pianoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:53 PM
  3. EQ ( Equipose Boldenone) + Test: Cycle lenght
    By ColdShot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:34 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 06:40 PM
  5. boldenone vs. methandrostenelone
    By bigswole30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 07:30 AM
Log in
Log in