Testosterone vs Equipose (Boldenone)
- 01-22-2014, 12:59 PM
- 01-22-2014, 01:12 PM
01-22-2014, 01:28 PM
As far as cough. I am speaking from enanth only, it's non existing really.
I'm just a dude chasing a dream
01-22-2014, 05:40 PM
To be honest, if the hair has the DHT receptors, you're screwed. It will fall out or it won't all you can do is delay it haha, even natural test levels will make it fall out
Test, nandrolone, dbol are going to be your top 3 hormones for gaining weight. Tren is OK, but the other 3 will jsut do it better. Lots of people want to try out tren, for good reason haha, but it's not really needed. You ended up taking 250/500 right? I think replacing the boldenone with nandrolone would be very good. Pretty simple really, there are no magical combinations. Add in dianabol when you need it.
If you're prone to progestin sides, you can either reduce the dose of the test to minimise throwing estrogen and DHT into the mix as well or lower the nandrolone replacing it with testosterone or dianabol. Maybe start at 250 of both, see what half a gram total does for you with some orals over 8 weeks. Then take the orals out and up the nandrolone, see what that does
01-22-2014, 05:47 PM
dht receptors don't exist, however androgen receptors all over the body, including the scalp do exist.
01-22-2014, 06:15 PM
01-22-2014, 07:35 PM
01-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1976pianoman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2013, 11:42 PM
- By Translocator in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2012, 06:53 PM
- By ColdShot in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:34 AM
- By neurotic3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:40 PM
- By bigswole30 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:30 AM