Poll: For a 26 week blast: best addition to 250mg TestE/week?

Testosterone vs Equipose (Boldenone)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..
    Hope I'm not sounding ignorant here but what's "trendagestion"? I've heard of night sweats, cough, issues when eating carbs, hair line issues, and progestin issues....

2. It gives me indigestion real bad. Especially when running 500+mg a week. Tums become your friend!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post
    Fantastic dude, this is exactly what I wanted to know. I am interested in trying tren at a low dose as well - in the 200-250 range like you -- so it's good to hear that you're having a good experience with it. I often hear of running tren at higher levels for maximum gains, but for my first try, I'd prefer to start lower to avoid sides, especially with a long enanthate ester. Any hairline issues at this dose?
    I can't answer for hairline I ain't had one for 10+ years man sorry lmao Fully enjoying this cycle so far aside from lack of sleep lol.

As far as cough. I am speaking from enanth only, it's non existing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..
    It's spotty, I only had an issue once really but it's early.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

4. Hey man
    To be honest, if the hair has the DHT receptors, you're screwed. It will fall out or it won't all you can do is delay it haha, even natural test levels will make it fall out
    Test, nandrolone, dbol are going to be your top 3 hormones for gaining weight. Tren is OK, but the other 3 will jsut do it better. Lots of people want to try out tren, for good reason haha, but it's not really needed. You ended up taking 250/500 right? I think replacing the boldenone with nandrolone would be very good. Pretty simple really, there are no magical combinations. Add in dianabol when you need it.

If you're prone to progestin sides, you can either reduce the dose of the test to minimise throwing estrogen and DHT into the mix as well or lower the nandrolone replacing it with testosterone or dianabol. Maybe start at 250 of both, see what half a gram total does for you with some orals over 8 weeks. Then take the orals out and up the nandrolone, see what that does

5. dht receptors don't exist, however androgen receptors all over the body, including the scalp do exist.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dht receptors don't exist, however androgen receptors all over the body, including the scalp do exist.
    Irrelevant, bottom line is that the receptors have increased activity in people with MPB and if you have this, you're just playing a waiting game

7. Oh, great. the know-it-all is here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone vs. Methasterone: Potency
    By 1976pianoman in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:53 PM
  3. EQ ( Equipose Boldenone) + Test: Cycle lenght
    By ColdShot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10