Poll: For a 26 week blast: best addition to 250mg TestE/week?

Testosterone vs Equipose (Boldenone)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1661
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post

    One more thing - does it make sense to pin once a week or twice a week? What's your experience?
    my stats are accurate. It doesn't much matter if you pin once or twice... I pinned twice, but undecylenate is a super long ester so it really doesn't matter much. Keep in mind it's detectable in your blood up to 18 months past final injection, if that's something you care about or are worried about.

  2. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    my stats are accurate. It doesn't much matter if you pin once or twice... I pinned twice, but undecylenate is a super long ester so it really doesn't matter much. Keep in mind it's detectable in your blood up to 18 months past final injection, if that's something you care about or are worried about.
    Right on, thanks for the heads up -- I did know that, and it's not something I'm concerned. I'm doing this for myself because I had a lot of health issues growing up and I was very small (graduated high school at less than 120lbs at 5'11. A few years ago I got tired of being small and just decided I'm going to do whatever it takes to man-up. After a lot of discipline and hard work, I reached my genetic potential but I'm so addicted to self-improvement that I want to keep it up. I'll post before and after pictures of this cycle. Thanks guys.
  3. New Member
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1661
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post
    Right on, thanks for the heads up -- I did know that, and it's not something I'm concerned. I'm doing this for myself because I had a lot of health issues growing up and I was very small (graduated high school at less than 120lbs at 5'11. A few years ago I got tired of being small and just decided I'm going to do whatever it takes to man-up. After a lot of discipline and hard work, I reached my genetic potential but I'm so addicted to self-improvement that I want to keep it up. I'll post before and after pictures of this cycle. Thanks guys.
    can't improve on nature

    "if you think along the lines of nature, then you think properly" -C.G. Jung
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Just wanted to provide an update on my cycle for those of you who are interested.

    Summary of current cycle: 250mg Test E and 500mg Boldenone, pin every 4 days, currently on my 12th week.

    I have changed my workouts from strength training to high rep and high intensity training, tabata training, and calisthenics (as well as cardio, mainly from jump-rope, burpees, and mountain climbers).

    My results have been phenomenal. I have dropped almost 10 lbs in fat and/or water and retained an awesome muscular shape (I'm down to 181.5lbs right now). My girlfriend and friends keep telling me how ripped I look.

    I haven't been too strict with my diet because I need the energy, I'm clearly not eating to drop ridiculous amounts of body fat as I do have quite a bit of carbs and dietary fat on a daily basis (and **** tons of ice cream on the weekends) but in general I eat very clean:

    Breakfast: Protein shake with banana and almond milk, oatmeal, and green tea.
    Snack: egg sandwich with chorizo on english muffin or wheat wrap
    Lunch: White rice, black beans, steak or chicken, avocado, garden salad on the side
    Snack: protein shake
    Snack: turkey and cheese on whole wheat
    Dinner: Rice with beef, two boiled eggs, and asparagus
    Snack: protein shake

    I have to say that the first few weeks on boldenone were lackluster. I thought I had some bunk oil or some low-grade test. Didn't experience any strength gains, no anxiety, no increased blood pressure, and no appetite. But since everything I read said it was a long-term cycle with slow results, I stuck with it anyway.

    IT wasn't until about week 8 that I started to realize subtle differences. Appetite started to go up and I thought I started to see more definition around my chest and shoulders.

    It's evident to me now at week 12 that this is a great stack if you want to drop the water and fat weight from a previous bulking cycle while retaining a nice physique. My muscle size doesn't seem to have changed, if anything I actually look a little big bigger now that I'm more defined and shaped. I have to say though, it's sort of disappointing to see the strength go away, but it's very cool to look really lean and hard (and personally, I find girls are liking this a lot better than my bigger self, I get many more compliments).

    I plan on sticking with this cycle for at least another 8-12 weeks to see what I get out of it. Any comments or question, fire 'em away.
  5. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Interesting, though I'd prob choose bold cyp over equipoise
  6. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    642
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%

    These are different steroids for different purposes
    If muscular gain is what you want, increase the testosterone. After a while, normally 500-750mg you'll find increasing the dose just increases acne and bloat ;D. At that point you lower the dose and add in nandrolone instead, this will be best for muscular gains

    If you already have the size, then equipoise is the logical choice. Now of course you can dose the equipoise very high and you get mutation. But for the cost, you're better off with other hormones. As you're "blasting" I assume you're after muscular gains. I'd up the test to 500 and add in dianabol. Then after the dbol up test to 750 for a few months. 500 test + 40mg dbol or 750mg of test will give massive gains compared to 250mg of test and 500 equipoise. The comparison isn't even close
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    These are different steroids for different purposes
    If muscular gain is what you want, increase the testosterone. After a while, normally 500-750mg you'll find increasing the dose just increases acne and bloat ;D. At that point you lower the dose and add in nandrolone instead, this will be best for muscular gains

    If you already have the size, then equipoise is the logical choice. Now of course you can dose the equipoise very high and you get mutation. But for the cost, you're better off with other hormones. As you're "blasting" I assume you're after muscular gains. I'd up the test to 500 and add in dianabol. Then after the dbol up test to 750 for a few months. 500 test + 40mg dbol or 750mg of test will give massive gains compared to 250mg of test and 500 equipoise. The comparison isn't even close
    If things are going great for him, why would you post something like this?
    Are you trying to increase his side effects?
    Bold is testosterone with a 1-ene added on the structure.
    This changes the properties slightly, making it a less androgenic more anabolic compound, and decreases its ability to aromatize.

    If you want to get down to the science of it, it is a bit stupid to stack test, bold, dbol, as they are all very similar in structure to each other.

    This isn't saying you won't get more gains and sides from it, you upping the amount of androgens in your system, its saying why bother when its working great according to op.
  8. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    642
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%

    It's not "stupid" to stack test, bold and dbol
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    It's not "stupid" to stack test, bold and dbol
    that's because your knowledge on steroid chemistry is non existent.
  10. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    642
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%

    uhuh really
  11. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If things are going great for him, why would you post something like this?
    Are you trying to increase his side effects?
    Bold is testosterone with a 1-ene added on the structure.
    This changes the properties slightly, making it a less androgenic more anabolic compound, and decreases its ability to aromatize.

    If you want to get down to the science of it, it is a bit stupid to stack test, bold, dbol, as they are all very similar in structure to each other.

    This isn't saying you won't get more gains and sides from it, you upping the amount of androgens in your system, its saying why bother when its working great according to op.

    Hey Jbry -- thanks for the balanced counter argument. I am happy with the leaning out I have experienced -- my agility, definition, and endurance have increased from when I was at the 190s lbs (weighed in at 179 last night).

    To be fair to Alex, one of the reasons I decided to lean out is because I had hit a plateau on growing at around 193-195, partially due to an injury (I have since recovered). My weight was coming on as I was eating like a horse, but my strength wasn't rising proportionately, I pushed too hard, and out came the shoulder.

    I'm fairly new to cycling -- this is my 4th cycle, and I have taken a slow approach to understand how substances affect my body. The most I have really done on any cycle is 500mg of test, and that brought me to the 190lbs range.

    Another reason I chose Test and Eq was because this combination seemed easy on the hairline. I don't think I'm losing hair (I lose some in the shower, I'm guessing everyone does) but I'm weary of going with a substance that straight up speeds up hair loss. At the same time, I've been on test for almost a year straight and I don't think I'm going bald (maybe this means I'm safe?).

    Are there any tips that you can provide or stacks that you recommend to help me reach the next level, bulk wise? I'm willing to try almost anything as long as I have enough information -- give me your tips and I'll research the rest. I have been very tempted to run a Test E + Tren E cycle, but friends who have done this have advised me against it. They have literally told me that tren makes their pen1s small (and one of them supposedly didn't recover his size even after 2 years of not doing Tren).

    To alex's point, I have heard that Dbol is a great kicker with test; I had never come across anyone who didn't like that mix.
  12. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907542
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Who are these friends saying trens making their penis small? Are they rock munchers? What the f?! Been on for 3 weeks and my members damn near perma-wood from caber and test. Definitely has not shrunk one bit.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  13. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Who are these friends saying trens making their penis small? Are they rock munchers? What the f?! Been on for 3 weeks and my members damn near perma-wood from caber and test. Definitely has not shrunk one bit.
    Hey man, I can't promise you what they got was Tren and I certainly didn't measure their "member" but one of the guys was my cousin who has more experience with juice than I do. He said his peepee shrunk enough that even his girlfriend noticed it was smaller. His buddy who ran the same thing, said the same thing. Like I said -- idk -- but when someone tells you something you're about to do might shrink your pipe -- you listen!

    So can you tell me about your experience with Tren? What dose, what are you running it with, how long, progress, etc? I'd appreciate the insight bud!
  14. New Member
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    292397
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

    Ive ran Test, DECA, EQ and Dbol all at once. Blew me up and sides weren't bad. Just a little water from the Dbol.. By far easier to deal with than Tren sides.
  15. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Ive ran Test, DECA, EQ and Dbol all at once. Blew me up and sides weren't bad. Just a little water from the Dbol.. By far easier to deal with than Tren sides.
    Can you tell me more about the cycle duration, dosage, progress and sides?
  16. New Member
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    292397
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

    I ran 500mg Sustanon (test blend), 250mg DECA, 250mg EQ weekly and 50mg Dbol daily. I had arimidex on hand. The only sides I noticed were a slight water retention from the Dbol and oily skin which is pretty much me on any cycle. I dont do Dbol anymore though because for me it seemed to make me angry.. All the time. I wanted to kick baby seals.
  17. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I ran 500mg Sustanon (test blend), 250mg DECA, 250mg EQ weekly and 50mg Dbol daily. I had arimidex on hand. The only sides I noticed were a slight water retention from the Dbol and oily skin which is pretty much me on any cycle. I dont do Dbol anymore though because for me it seemed to make me angry.. All the time. I wanted to kick baby seals.
    Thanks for the tips. Good to know about Dbol, I've been wanting to give that a try but knowing I am already prone to some anger issues, maybe I should reconsider.
  18. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907542
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post
    Hey man, I can't promise you what they got was Tren and I certainly didn't measure their "member" but one of the guys was my cousin who has more experience with juice than I do. He said his peepee shrunk enough that even his girlfriend noticed it was smaller. His buddy who ran the same thing, said the same thing. Like I said -- idk -- but when someone tells you something you're about to do might shrink your pipe -- you listen! So can you tell me about your experience with Tren? What dose, what are you running it with, how long, progress, etc? I'd appreciate the insight bud!
    Working my way in, first time with tren e. 400 test 200 tren every week. Strength is absurd. Sexual function is fantastic. My girls walking funny permanently. Gym performance is getting better now that my water weight and bp are controlled... Happens every time I use test. As far as duration it's until I get sick of not sleeping then I'll just cruise on 200 test cyp. Right now strength is absurd, anger is getting there. Trenpurtantrums are becoming a regular occurrence, granted I'd probably be just as mad not on drugs

    As far as dbol, I've used tons of it. Great feel good drug. No anger issues. Just blood pressure from the water bloat. Strength is good. There's a nice overall sense of well being I get with it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  19. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Working my way in, first time with tren e. 400 test 200 tren every week. Strength is absurd. Sexual function is fantastic. My girls walking funny permanently. Gym performance is getting better now that my water weight and bp are controlled... Happens every time I use test. As far as duration it's until I get sick of not sleeping then I'll just cruise on 200 test cyp. Right now strength is absurd, anger is getting there. Trenpurtantrums are becoming a regular occurrence, granted I'd probably be just as mad not on drugs

    As far as dbol, I've used tons of it. Great feel good drug. No anger issues. Just blood pressure from the water bloat. Strength is good. There's a nice overall sense of well being I get with it.
    Fantastic dude, this is exactly what I wanted to know. I am interested in trying tren at a low dose as well - in the 200-250 range like you -- so it's good to hear that you're having a good experience with it. I often hear of running tren at higher levels for maximum gains, but for my first try, I'd prefer to start lower to avoid sides, especially with a long enanthate ester.

    Any hairline issues at this dose?
  20. New Member
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    292397
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

    Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..
  21. New Member
    pisces.style's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..
    Hope I'm not sounding ignorant here but what's "trendagestion"? I've heard of night sweats, cough, issues when eating carbs, hair line issues, and progestin issues....
  22. New Member
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    292397
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

    It gives me indigestion real bad. Especially when running 500+mg a week. Tums become your friend!
  23. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907542
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post
    Fantastic dude, this is exactly what I wanted to know. I am interested in trying tren at a low dose as well - in the 200-250 range like you -- so it's good to hear that you're having a good experience with it. I often hear of running tren at higher levels for maximum gains, but for my first try, I'd prefer to start lower to avoid sides, especially with a long enanthate ester. Any hairline issues at this dose?
    I can't answer for hairline I ain't had one for 10+ years man sorry lmao Fully enjoying this cycle so far aside from lack of sleep lol.

    As far as cough. I am speaking from enanth only, it's non existing really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Good luck avoiding trendagestion and any dose..
    It's spotty, I only had an issue once really but it's early.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  24. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    642
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%

    Hey man
    To be honest, if the hair has the DHT receptors, you're screwed. It will fall out or it won't all you can do is delay it haha, even natural test levels will make it fall out
    Test, nandrolone, dbol are going to be your top 3 hormones for gaining weight. Tren is OK, but the other 3 will jsut do it better. Lots of people want to try out tren, for good reason haha, but it's not really needed. You ended up taking 250/500 right? I think replacing the boldenone with nandrolone would be very good. Pretty simple really, there are no magical combinations. Add in dianabol when you need it.

    If you're prone to progestin sides, you can either reduce the dose of the test to minimise throwing estrogen and DHT into the mix as well or lower the nandrolone replacing it with testosterone or dianabol. Maybe start at 250 of both, see what half a gram total does for you with some orals over 8 weeks. Then take the orals out and up the nandrolone, see what that does
  25. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,941
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    dht receptors don't exist, however androgen receptors all over the body, including the scalp do exist.
  26. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    642
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dht receptors don't exist, however androgen receptors all over the body, including the scalp do exist.
    Irrelevant, bottom line is that the receptors have increased activity in people with MPB and if you have this, you're just playing a waiting game
  27. New Member
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    72237
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    51.41%

    Oh, great. the know-it-all is here.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  28. New Member
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    72237
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    51.41%

    oops
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone vs. Methasterone: Potency
    By 1976pianoman in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 06:53 PM
  3. EQ ( Equipose Boldenone) + Test: Cycle lenght
    By ColdShot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:34 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:40 PM
  5. boldenone vs. methandrostenelone
    By bigswole30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in