Injection

kellyd43

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to the use of this but I inject 250 mg of tren and test in my ass cheek 3 times a week everything goes smooth but the two days after I inject my ass kills! There is a hard knot and it is extremely tender .... But after I have tried massaging the hell out of it and not doing anything it seems to not be as bad when I do massage it... Any help on this would be great!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250mg each?

kellyd43

Awards
Like I said I'm new at this I bought them off a friend who wanted to do them but he did it one time and said he couldn't do it cuz he's so scared of needles and I just did what he told me to do

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well other than the fact that a gram and a half of AAS/week is a purely ludicrous amount...

What's the mg/ml dosing of each compound? Typically tren a is 100mg/ml and test is 200 mg/ml. If that's the case, your body is trying to absorb 4cc of fluid 3x/wk. Thats a lot of oil, and it's going to take time to dissipate. As long as the site isn't getting red & feverish, it's simply just a lot of oil.

Stick to quad & ventrogluteal injects, rotate sites.

I'd be remiss if I didn't advise against that amount of AAS. That's a shytload of juice for an experienced user. For a beginner it's irresponsible and possibly dangerous. Do what you want, I simply posted that to clear my conscience.

fresh2death

fresh2death

Awards
What size needles? What methods of sanitation are you using? Essentially describe your procedure for injecting. Also, you are injecting stuff "someone" gave you with out any type of research or knowledge :( how old are you? Have you run any cycles before? If this is your first cycle you shouldn't be using tren. What type of test and tren is it? I think you might be in over your head here man

kellyd43

Awards
Yes I know it was not a good idea but it's been 6 weeks and nothing has went wrong .... I may have given you the false info then cuz I take 1/2 cc each (1 cc total 3X a week) but I use a 24G 1" needle.... Sanitize the vial pull juice put a new needle on Sanitize injection site and slowly inject followed with massaging of injection site.... Oh and I am 20

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd wager it's not the best gear/oil if it's dissipating that poorly.

Just keep an eye on it; as long as the site isn't red and feverish, there's no infection.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you injecting into fat or muscle?
Maybe find a different site, like delts or quads?
And you're 20, unless you plan on being the next Arnold or something along those lines, you're too young to be messing with gear. Your natural levels are about as high now as they're ever going to be.
Good luck.

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Use a smaller gauge. Go to a 22gauge or 23gauge. Stick with the 1.5 inch syringe.

Sounds like your problem is your not going deep enough into your ass. Make sure you stick the whole needle in your ass before injecting. The whole needle should be stuck in your ass

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Besides the fact that you're using way too much gear and have no idea what you're doing, you have to be 21 to post in the anabolics section.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use a smaller gauge. Go to a 22gauge or 23gauge. Stick with the 1.5 inch syringe. Sounds like your problem is your not going deep enough into your ass. Make sure you stick the whole needle in your ass before injecting. The whole needle should be stuck in your ass
A 24G is, in fact, smaller than a 22 or a 23. Bigger the number, thinner the needle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of Testosterone are you using? This alone makes all the difference...