Rotator Cuff injury, advice please on cycle

rdent95

Awards
I am 5 weeks into my first AAS cycle, 500mg / week of Test C. I haven't been going crazy on the weights or anything, so it must just be an old weakness that popped. Basically told I'm off lifting for 3-4 weeks for sure. Guess only thing I can do is legs and cardio.
I dropped my last inject to 125mg, was doing 250 2x/wk. Was going to just drop to 250 this week, then my TRT dose of 140 wk next week. Is this the best plan? Save the test for after recovered and run it then?

T boy

T boy

Awards
I did a similar thing week 3-4 of a course on prop. ****ed my shoulder, old injury but it reared its head again. I then did my knee in after going to hard squatting; I blame GVT and not my self for this....

Either way I tapered down steadily and then did a 'mini' pct. Not too sure if it was the right thing to do but I thought same as you; heal, recover and use the kit I had saved at a later time.

Also band flat BB bench press and paid way more attention to my form. Trained with a lady and smashed 6 months worth of growth and hey presto all good now!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't taper down to TRT. Its pointless. If you plan on recovering come off and clear your system for the 2 weeks then pct for 4 weeks. After pct try out subQ injections of MGF in all 3 delts on both shoulders for 3-4 weeks and do proper rotator cuff strengthening work and you will heal up. I did it twice and now can handle the hardest shoulder days no problem.

rdent95

Awards
Don't taper down to TRT. Its pointless. If you plan on recovering come off and clear your system for the 2 weeks then pct for 4 weeks. After pct try out subQ injections of MGF in all 3 delts on both shoulders for 3-4 weeks and do proper rotator cuff strengthening work and you will heal up. I did it twice and now can handle the hardest shoulder days no problem.
Thanks for the input. I am on TRT though, so I am keeping that level, this was just my first 'blast', never done more than what I was prescribed. I am intrigued by the MGF though, what is it? Anything to make sure this heals up, I haven't been able to do any weights in over a week, and doc & PT says 3-4 weeks. That's a loooong time with no lifting. All I can do right now is legs 2x week and cardio, probably needed the step up in legs anyway. Hated to quit my first blast after only 5 weeks.

So what is MGF and how much per delt per week?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
So what was the final diagnosis?? Any MRIs or scans done?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Of course an x ray will show no breaks, u tore soft tissue not a bone. If u did break a bone u would know.

You should have done an MRI. If ur doc/ pt did not point u in the MRI direction I would look for new docs.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Of course an x ray will show no breaks, u tore soft tissue not a bone. If u did break a bone u would know.

You should have done an MRI. If ur doc/ pt did not point u in the MRI direction I would look for new docs.
X2 your docs might be mental midgets

rdent95

Awards
I forgot, X-ray was on wrist injury from softball the week prior, no MRI though, I'll look into it. Thanks for the input, really. I was asking about the cycle though, ie, there is no reason to continue as I can't lift currently, and don't know how long before I can resume serious lifting, hopefully a few weeks only, cardio everyday is killing me ;)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Dude it sounds like u got some light injury, went to the doc and he figured out that it's not a big deal so he sent u for an x ray jus for ur peace of mind.

Ur injury just seems very minimal by ur discription.

Title says rotator cuff injury than ur talking about wrist injury....? What is the point of this thread man.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
3-4weeks from a doc means they don't see anything wrong w u so they jus tellin u 3-4 weeks.

No real injury takes 3-4 weeks to recover.

You do not know what loooooong time off injury means.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
3-4weeks from a doc means they don't see anything wrong w u so they jus tellin u 3-4 weeks.

No real injury takes 3-4 weeks to recover.

You do not know what loooooong time off injury means.
Very true. I agree with GHLF. my rotator cuff tear in highschool from pitching put me out for almost 6 months.

Rest up and take the time to stretch it with very minimul resistance traing maybe with bands. Build some massive fukin legs untill you can do upper body again. Everyone needs more leg development.