NCAA test/epitest and raloxifene

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.46%

NCAA test/epitest and raloxifene

This may be a huge shot in the dark but does anyone know what dosage of raloxifene would keep the test/epitest ratio below 4:1? I play in the NCAA and have gyno I would really like to cure.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Will your insurance cover a doc visit? I'd hate to see you be banned because you self medicated.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Will your insurance cover a doc visit? I'd hate to see you be banned because you self medicated.
    I went to the doctor at the school and got bloods. It was the typical, "your test levels are within range," even though I am 21 and they were toward the bottom of the range (385). There was no way he was giving me a script...He was pretty clueless on the subject, he said the gyno should work itself outI go back to Colorado for Thanksgiving and there is a Low T Center by my house. Do they offers SERM's? Do those places take insurance?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

They are all different. Most clinics are at it to make money outside of insurance plans or in addition to. You need to do some research on this one. I don't know the rules in the NCAA regardless if you have a script anyways.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.46%

In regards to the NCAA regulations, AI's and SERM's require correct documentation on file at the school. Testosterone and peptide hormones need to be pre-approved before you can take them, so if I got a script along with correct documentation, I am good to go. My only issue now is finding a script. I have extremely good health insurance, so if I can find a facility to write me a script, I should be good to go.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aggression23 View Post
    I went to the doctor at the school and got bloods. It was the typical, "your test levels are within range," even though I am 21 and they were toward the bottom of the range (385). There was no way he was giving me a script...He was pretty clueless on the subject, he said the gyno should work itself outI go back to Colorado for Thanksgiving and there is a Low T Center by my house. Do they offers SERM's? Do those places take insurance?
    I use the Low T center @ DTC, and they do accept insurance. I've never been in a position to need a SERM nor have they mentioned one, but they do prescribe Arimidex as an AI (not that it helps your situation).

Great guys (I've been to the Westminster location as well), and a good place to start.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I use the Low T center @ DTC, and they do accept insurance. I've never been in a position to need a SERM nor have they mentioned one, but they do prescribe Arimidex as an AI (not that it helps your situation).Great guys (I've been to the Westminster location as well), and a good place to start.
    Thanks Swanson, I'll set up an appointment when I go back.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.46%

I would preferably like to get this taken care of before Thanksgiving; would there be any likelihood at all of getting a script over the phone from my doctor at home who knows about my situation?

Similar Forum Threads

1. NCAA testing and SERM's
    By holmes215 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:51 PM
  2. Study on NSAIDs and Test/Epitest Glucuronidation
    By dumbhick3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 10:58 PM
  3. Mass FX and NCAA testing
    By ironaddict in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:16 AM
  4. ncaa banned drugs and test boosters???? help
    By lmurtha1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. transdermal 1test and 4ad (NCAA testing)
    By cubical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 10:42 AM