NCAA test/epitest and raloxifene
- 10-15-2013, 08:29 PM
- 10-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Will your insurance cover a doc visit? I'd hate to see you be banned because you self medicated.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 10-15-2013, 09:13 PM
10-15-2013, 10:17 PM
They are all different. Most clinics are at it to make money outside of insurance plans or in addition to. You need to do some research on this one. I don't know the rules in the NCAA regardless if you have a script anyways.
10-15-2013, 11:10 PM
In regards to the NCAA regulations, AI's and SERM's require correct documentation on file at the school. Testosterone and peptide hormones need to be pre-approved before you can take them, so if I got a script along with correct documentation, I am good to go. My only issue now is finding a script. I have extremely good health insurance, so if I can find a facility to write me a script, I should be good to go.
10-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Great guys (I've been to the Westminster location as well), and a good place to start.
Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
10-15-2013, 11:53 PM
10-17-2013, 07:56 PM
I would preferably like to get this taken care of before Thanksgiving; would there be any likelihood at all of getting a script over the phone from my doctor at home who knows about my situation?
Similar Forum Threads
- By holmes215 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:51 PM
- By dumbhick3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2010, 10:58 PM
- By ironaddict in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:16 AM
- By lmurtha1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2008, 09:25 AM
- By cubical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2005, 10:42 AM