NCAA test/epitest and raloxifene

aggression23

Awards
This may be a huge shot in the dark but does anyone know what dosage of raloxifene would keep the test/epitest ratio below 4:1? I play in the NCAA and have gyno I would really like to cure.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will your insurance cover a doc visit? I'd hate to see you be banned because you self medicated.

aggression23

Awards
Will your insurance cover a doc visit? I'd hate to see you be banned because you self medicated.
I went to the doctor at the school and got bloods. It was the typical, "your test levels are within range," even though I am 21 and they were toward the bottom of the range (385). There was no way he was giving me a script...He was pretty clueless on the subject, he said the gyno should work itself outI go back to Colorado for Thanksgiving and there is a Low T Center by my house. Do they offers SERM's? Do those places take insurance?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are all different. Most clinics are at it to make money outside of insurance plans or in addition to. You need to do some research on this one. I don't know the rules in the NCAA regardless if you have a script anyways.

aggression23

Awards
In regards to the NCAA regulations, AI's and SERM's require correct documentation on file at the school. Testosterone and peptide hormones need to be pre-approved before you can take them, so if I got a script along with correct documentation, I am good to go. My only issue now is finding a script. I have extremely good health insurance, so if I can find a facility to write me a script, I should be good to go.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to the doctor at the school and got bloods. It was the typical, "your test levels are within range," even though I am 21 and they were toward the bottom of the range (385). There was no way he was giving me a script...He was pretty clueless on the subject, he said the gyno should work itself outI go back to Colorado for Thanksgiving and there is a Low T Center by my house. Do they offers SERM's? Do those places take insurance?
I use the Low T center @ DTC, and they do accept insurance. I've never been in a position to need a SERM nor have they mentioned one, but they do prescribe Arimidex as an AI (not that it helps your situation).

Great guys (I've been to the Westminster location as well), and a good place to start.

aggression23

Awards
I use the Low T center @ DTC, and they do accept insurance. I've never been in a position to need a SERM nor have they mentioned one, but they do prescribe Arimidex as an AI (not that it helps your situation).Great guys (I've been to the Westminster location as well), and a good place to start.
Thanks Swanson, I'll set up an appointment when I go back.

aggression23

Awards
I would preferably like to get this taken care of before Thanksgiving; would there be any likelihood at all of getting a script over the phone from my doctor at home who knows about my situation?