Keeping it simple? Ultradrol

chris31287

Awards
Evening all,

Since researching cycles can become information overload I would be grateful for some advice on whether the following stack is sufficient -

Prohormone - Ultradrol
Cycle Support - AI Cycle Support
PCT - Reversitol V2

This is my 2nd cycle, the first being Pharmalabs EPI which I had reasonable gains but next time I will increase my protein intake to see more significant results.

Also, anybody know the best dosage for Ultradrol? I've read forums stating 12mg is really strong for some people, yet others are taking 24mg a day. I know some people suffer sides more than others but would appreciate a general guideline.

Is 6 weeks a good length of time to cycle Ultradrol, similar to EPI which took a while to kick in or is a shorter cycle preferable?

Ta

Chris

chris31287

Awards
Thanks for your reply mw1, is there anything you know that can even compare to Nolva that is easy to buy in the UK?

I considered Reversitol following some recommendations from predator nutrition but open to ideas.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your reply mw1, is there anything you know that can even compare to Nolva that is easy to buy in the UK?

I considered Reversitol following some recommendations from predator nutrition but open to ideas.
I thought Nolva was readily available in the uk?
Sending pm

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
From what I have research it can become really suppressive. Lethargy is another side effect from this. So I would find a way to combat lethargy and get a good liver protectant like Tudca.

You will need a serm with this. Stack it with an AI and natty test booster along with a libido enhancer.

I will also be running this but stacked with another PH. These is the way I will run mine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
12-24mgs 6 weeks...
Taurine
Test base
Cycle supports
Etc....
Pct
Nolva
Nolvadren xt
Pr-xt
Daa
Cycle supports

That's a good typical breakdown

chris31287

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I heard about the lethargy kicking in pretty quick so will have a look at that.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT is far too light IMO. What are you running alongside those supplements you mentioned, or is that the lot? When was your first cycle?

chris31287

Awards
I am going to run Talos instead of Cycle Assist as it seems to be a lot better. I finished my last cycle 6 months ago so ready for the next over winter.

Has anybody used Erase Pro as a PCT? I was going to buy nolva but a gym buddy suggested erase so just interested in people's thoughts on it

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Ok, but are you running anything else at all? Any other supplements to go alongside your prohormone, liver protectant and PCT product? Or are they the only things you are investing in?

chris31287

Awards
Hvac suggested taurine for lethargy so will run that alongside as well. Any other ideas to run alongside?

Cheers

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals mate? Bulk, cut, recomp? What's your physique like at the moment?

rphash49

Awards
Hvac suggested taurine for lethargy so will run that alongside as well. Any other ideas to run alongside?

Cheers
You misread. "Test base" for lethargy not taurine. Taurine has a few great benefits but most notably while on cycle is to reduce possible back pumps that can be very painful. Taurine can help recovery but does nothing for lethargy.

Test base example: trest, stano, dermacrine etc.

chris31287

Awards
Just to bulk up really. Got around 11% BF at the moment so in a good place to take on the extra calories over the next few weeks whilst it's cold. Will look at doing a cut cycle next March time ready for summer.

rphash49

Awards
Sidenote: ultradrol is not keeping it simple.

Reactions: mw1

chris31287

Awards
Ahhh thanks for clearing up the taurine confusion.

Lol yes, keeping it simple as in trying to find standalone products, I accept Ultradol isn't the mildest one out there! I know you can't put a price on your health but trying to buy all the products in one month really adds up.

Although I've found buying from the USA is loads cheaper, providing no customs tax!

chris31287

Awards
Thanks RH I'm going to go with 4 weeks at 12mg.

Does this stuff kick in quicker than EPI? I planned to do 4 weeks on EPI but it took around 2-3 weeks before it kicked in and I ended up doing 6 weeks on that.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Just to bulk up really. Got around 11% BF at the moment so in a good place to take on the extra calories over the next few weeks whilst it's cold. Will look at doing a cut cycle next March time ready for summer.
Ok, and what's your experience at the moment with training and diet? Statistics (age, weight, height, etc)?

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but I genuinely think you may be messing around with this stuff a little too early. I say this not to flame you and say you're too young/small/weak whatever, but from experience myself.

I don't know everything there is to know about lifting, there are guys here that know tons more than me. But failure and mistakes can help you to give good advice in the same way that success can.

When I was younger, I messed around with PH's without truly understanding what I was doing or having done my research properly. I can honestly tell you it was a huge waste of money and time, and seriously bad for my health and physique. Since then, I've gone away, done a stupid amount of research, and understood the key points of trying to improve my physique.

The one thing I learned was that diet and training, especially when you're young and not hit you're peak from a physique point of view, are the most important thing. Without that right, you won't get the benefits from a cycle that you should given the money you'll spend. If you aren't prepared to spend the money getting everything in place, you shouldn't be messing about with gear.

If you want any help at all with training or diet, feel free to PM me. I'm not a beast in my avatar by any means, but I can show you shots from 6 weeks ago to now that would make your jaw drop. And that's all natural, I'm not planning on cycling until next year, but I'm doing my research, planning and finances now, and I'm having my cycle critiqued on here to make sure it's perfect before I start.

Bottom line mate, if you're serious about improving yourself, listen to the people on here who know what they're doing. It was the single biggest mistake I made years ago and I massively regret it. Diet and technique first, your body will do a stupid amount before you need chemical enhancement.

chris31287

Awards
No problem mate I am 25, have been weight training since 17. I am 5 foot 8, weigh around 11st 5 and carry around 11% bf.

I think I have reached my natural potential and I run an A and B routine which I change every 3 weeks but still reaching a plateau.

Diet wise, I run a clean diet, dropped gluten and eat lots of good fats from flaxseed oil and plenty of quality proteins.

I have done 1 PH cycle before which I did with the best knowledge I had at that time, but not taking on enough calories held me back a bit.

There's some good experience on this forum but trying to get a cycle spot on when your taking bits of info from here and there is challenging.
Cheers

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Cool, cheers. Do you mind if I ask why you are running PH's instead of AAS? Is it availability of supply, legality, fear etc? Not advocating either, just curious.

If you're looking to bulk and you're not bothered about definition, then Epistane was probably not the right thing to be trying anyway. What does a standard days eating look like for you? I'm not a guru on training by any stretch of the imagination but, switching your routine every 3 weeks seems a little severe. What do you class as reaching a plateau? Strength not going up? Not getting any bigger/heavier? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to build a picture up here.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Thanks RH I'm going to go with 4 weeks at 12mg. Does this stuff kick in quicker than EPI? I planned to do 4 weeks on EPI but it took around 2-3 weeks before it kicked in and I ended up doing 6 weeks on that.
Uldradrol is already active so no conversion is needed. It will kick in in a matter of days, where epi need to be converted by the body to become the target molecule that's why it takes a couple of weeks to kick in.

chris31287

Awards
Thanks for the reply 808.

Yeah no worries Number 10, appreciate your help.

I have very strict drug tests at work so AAS isn't suitable.

I work shifts so that doesn't help matters as I eat at different times but a typical day consists of 4 poached eggs with wheat free toast, walnuts for snacking and usually chicken, lamb or beef with a large amount of veg for lunch and dinner. Keep it varied where I can.

I have always found that after around 3 weeks of the same workout my strength has peaked and then switch from A to B workout. I have slowed down my reps to get more time under tension but I just seem to not get any more size and strength.

Cheers