Sust/OT/winny cycle

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I already have enough of everything to do 10 weeks. I plan on running:
Week 1-10: 500mg sust per week split 2 shots
Week 1-5: 60mg OT ed
Week 6-10(or 8-12): 70mg winny ed

Now here is my first question. Should I start winny*week 6 or wait 2 weeks extending the winny into the last 2 weeks where the final sust shot would be wearing off technically making this a 12 week cycle. They are oral so the extra 2 weeks was also being considered to give my liver a break.

Second question. OT dosed 2x or 3x a day. I have read that the half life is 16 hours. Most people say 6-8. Opinions?

Thank you

I

irongame427

Awards
Im planning something similar with anavar. I'm going to run it right up till pct so weeks 8-12. It will also give you liver a break between that the the OT. I don't think you will notice much difference between dosing the OT 2x or 3x per day. Might keep levels slightly more stable but barely. Its really up to you.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Thank you. This was my original thoughts on both inquiries. I tend to side more with the profile on the half life of OT stating 16hr. If there is other profiles stating something different I would like to know.

I would have loved to try some var but it's outta my budget these days. Good luck with your cycle.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Oral Turinabol. If that's not what you were asking I am lost. Please explain

T boy

T boy

Awards
Nah that's spot on. I was thinking oral something but wasn't sure. You in the US?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I love to pulse tbol, 20 on off days and as high as 80 60to80mins pre-w. Dose is side dependent. Give it a shot man....pump, strength and vascularity are off the chain.

Also my overall backpumps etc were minimized by pulsing. I was up to 60ed for 4wks before pulsing my last two.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Very interesting. This is the first time I have heard of someone suggesting that for OT, and I've been reading A LOT. Thank you, I will definitely keep that in consideration. Maybe once I start to notice some gains I can switch it up.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Very interesting. This is the first time I have heard of someone suggesting that for OT, and I've been reading A LOT. Thank you, I will definitely keep that in consideration. Maybe once I start to notice some gains I can switch it up.
Yea i got that from another member on here and loved it. Will always do it in the future and my next cycle coming up at the beginning of the year.

T boy

T boy

Awards
We don't get so much in the way of orals in the UK.

Winni, dbol, var, A-nap are the big ones.

Same with the PH. Not so many people get involved with them.

Injectables are where most people head.
Also GH and similar toe peptides are popular too.

In respect of the course winni is pretty liver toxic so any thing to reduce stress would be good.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Yea i got that from another member on here and loved it. Will always do it in the future and my next cycle coming up at the beginning of the year.
So do you think difference in your results were drastic from pulsing instead of steady spacing? Or was it more of how it made you feel?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
We don't get so much in the way of orals in the UK.

Winni, dbol, var, A-nap are the big ones.

Same with the PH. Not so many people get involved with them.

Injectables are where most people head.
Also GH and similar toe peptides are popular too.

In respect of the course winni is pretty liver toxic so any thing to reduce stress would be good.
At least it looks like you got the popular ones.
HGH scares me haha.

T boy

T boy

Awards
Everyone is after GH but getting decent kit is hard. Plus it has to be shipped and stored correctly or it's ****ed!

A lot of people are spending big money and getting poor or useless kit. In the UK GH for a month would be £160 for some ****ty Chinese stuff that's probably gona do nothing.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
So do you think difference in your results were drastic from pulsing instead of steady spacing? Or was it more of how it made you feel?
I saw a noticeable difference in strength and skin splitting pumps. Pumps were awesome and full before but were just plain wicked after and in the gym aggression was on point. It works out either way though at 2 workout days and one off for @60ed =180mg. With pulsing, 80+80+20=180mg but you get that bump when in the gym. It is a win win.

Also to directly answer your question it was both how it made me feel and perform. The performance aspect was overall strength starting from that 1st pulsed workout.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I saw a noticeable difference in strength and skin splitting pumps. Pumps were awesome and full before but were just plain wicked after and in the gym aggression was on point. It works out either way though at 2 workout days and one off for @60ed =180mg. With pulsing, 80+80+20=180mg but you get that bump when in the gym. It is a win win.

Also to directly answer your question it was both how it made me feel and perform. The performance aspect was overall strength starting from that 1st pulsed workout.
Awesome great to know thank you very much.

So you only took 180mg OT per week?

I'm planning 60mg ed 7 days (420mg)

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
So I guess while I'm at it I will throw out an idea for pct.

Week 13-16(maybe longer if necessary)

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

2 possible ideas.

1. Run the second week of nolva at 40 as well, or is that too much.

2. I've heard that Clomid should not be ran very long. Maybe only run clomid the first 2 weeks?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Awesome great to know thank you very much. So you only took 180mg OT per week? I'm planning 60mg ed 7 days (420mg)
I was 2on 1off 3on 1off workout schedule. I was running roughly 440 mg a week. Though my first few days of pulsing i ran 70mg to see how i would handle it. When i was running 60ed the back pumps would kill me. They all but went away when pulsing except on back days and when doing bent rows and deads. Taurine and bananas or another form of potassium are a must have.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I was 2on 1off 3on 1off workout schedule. I was running roughly 440 mg a week. Though my first few days of pulsing i ran 70mg to see how i would handle it. When i was running 60ed the back pumps would kill me. They all but went away when pulsing except on back days and when doing bent rows and deads. Taurine and bananas or another form of potassium are a must have.
Gotcha;) much appreciated.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Also i forgot to mention, on workout days dose 20mg away from the gym and the rest pre-w. For exam: 20@8am then 60@430 if you were working out in the evening. Pulsing is not for everyone but i like it with tbol, try it to see if you like it.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Thanks for the info. I will try and stick around the forum for a while so I can let ya know but I usually come around in sperts haha.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Are you chucking any HCG into the mix? I started a cycle ages ago without it and it **** me up when my nuts disappeared! Will never do it again!!

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Are you chucking any HCG into the mix? I started a cycle ages ago without it and it **** me up when my nuts disappeared! Will never do it again!!
No I'm not. Haven't come across any. I've done 2 cycles before and have been ok but this is the longest one I've done. Maybe I will have to look a bit harder cuz you got me thinking haha.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not. Haven't come across any. I've done 2 cycles before and have been ok but this is the longest one I've done. Maybe I will have to look a bit harder cuz you got me thinking haha.
It's definitely worth it IMO, but I'm still a relative novice so it'd be worth seeing if anyone of the more experienced members think it's necessary?

Mine came as 1500IU with 1ml solution, so trying to measure out 250IU was a total ball ache (no pun intended)!!

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
It's definitely worth it IMO, but I'm still a relative novice so it'd be worth seeing if anyone of the more experienced members think it's necessary?

Mine came as 1500IU with 1ml solution, so trying to measure out 250IU was a total ball ache (no pun intended)!!
I'm sure it's worth it. But I'm sure you can get by with out it. More of a better safe than sorry type deal. If it's not too expensive I will pick some up. I actually purchased all this stuff a year ago. I'm broke now lol.