Non Hormonal or Very Mild Pro Hormone

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I already knew most things people say are pro hormones are actually designer steroids I just didn't know which was the safer option.
    The difference is negligible
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.


  2. That is what I was looking for. Now does anyone have any ideas on which ones I should start reading on now that way I have as much knowledge about it as possible when it comes the right time for me to do my first cycle? And to be honest I was planning on just doing one cycle for some quick gains. I am not looking to get huge or be a body builder. I'm more into physique but I of course still need to gain a lot more for that too.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    That is what I was looking for. Now does anyone have any ideas on which ones I should start reading on now that way I have as much knowledge about it as possible when it comes the right time for me to do my first cycle? And to be honest I was planning on just doing one cycle for some quick gains. I am not looking to get huge or be a body builder. I'm more into physique but I of course still need to gain a lot more for that too.
    No one does just one cycle, buddy.

  4. I'm all done here. Good luck to both of you.

  5. you don't need to cycle man. it should be treated as a last resort imo, when you feel like your body has "maxed" out and you need that little extra assistance to help get you to the next level. if you want an athletic physique it is totally possible natural, get these prohormone thoughts out of your consciousness bro! eat, train, and grow!!
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    No one does just one cycle, buddy.
    Haha beat me to it. I've never heard of a one and done once you join the dark side.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I already knew most things people say are pro hormones are actually designer steroids I just didn't know which was the safer option.
    Easy. None of them are safe. Users accept the risk when using. To say which is safest would be irresponsible. You may not respond well to PH/DS and your liver falls out or you never fully recover to the levels you are now or you are super gyno prone and you grow bitch tits.

  8. By safer I mean the least possible side effects, I should have worded it differently. I'm mostly worried about gyno. And if the liver regenerates itself why is it such a concern with pro hormones? I know it's never good to have liver problems and I honestly don't know how it works, just seeing if anyone had a quick answer. And for even something like Maxbulk would you still recommend a serm? I've seen a lot of people say you don't need one for it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    By safer I mean the least possible side effects, I should have worded it differently. I'm mostly worried about gyno. And if the liver regenerates itself why is it such a concern with pro hormones? I know it's never good to have liver problems and I honestly don't know how it works, just seeing if anyone had a quick answer. And for even something like Maxbulk would you still recommend a serm? I've seen a lot of people say you don't need one for it.
    If you don't want a SERM you should run something like 11oxo at below 400mg, Stano below 300 or 5-alpha test at 3 or less a day. Anything else you NEED blood work or a SERM. It really is the only responsible thing to suggest to anyone. While you will probably recover from other things with out one there is no promise and the goal is to keep your gains so rapid recovery is the goal.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Snicket63 View Post

    i didn't mean immature, I meant inexperienced but anyways. Eating healthy wont make you gain more muscle or anything. Srs.

    And you've won.... Nothing! Are you happy?
    Not understood by most....but 100% true. your BW (give or take) in protein as the constant, the other xxxx calories can come from literally any source (like pop tarts) and it does not matter. its all fuel and it all gets mixed up in the digestive process. like the old take 3 metrx packets plus a bit more protein from foods and eat what you like provided you stay within the parameters of your daily calories allowance

  11. We seem to be disregarding the toll junk foods play on your body, though...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    We seem to be disregarding the toll junk foods play on your body, though...
    Reps on that one simply because a guy named Pizzadrol is talking about junk food! that is 100% win right there!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    We seem to be disregarding the toll junk foods play on your body, though...
    That is not the point we are discussing, we are discussing whether healthy food choices make a difference in muscle gained/fat lost...if you want to open a new discussion about the repercussions of eating shytty food choices for carbs and fat, well we can certainly do that but I doubt any of us eat 100% poor food choices, we are just saying 50/50 or whatever split of "good carbs/fats" and "bad carbs/fats" (what is bad or good right?) will yield the same results as 100% healthy guy eating will, provided your protein intake and training etc is on point.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mild non methylated pro-hormone
    By mgsmith88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 06:35 PM
  2. what the best non pro-hormone supplement
    By jay20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 12:02 PM
  3. Confused: Food or empty stomach with Pro-Hormones?
    By sixpackabman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 03:02 PM
  4. Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...
    By fishone1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:59 PM
  5. Is The One a steroid or pro-hormone?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:16 AM
Log in
Log in