Non Hormonal or Very Mild Pro Hormone - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Non Hormonal or Very Mild Pro Hormone

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Snicket63 View Post
    i didn't mean immature, I meant inexperienced but anyways. Eating healthy wont make you gain more muscle or anything. Srs. And you've won.... Nothing! Are you happy?
    Ok. Big difference between maturity and experience level. I would agree that he's not experienced enough (or old enough, for that matter) to consider cycling.
    As far as your next "point" is concerned, because the definition of "healthy" eating is always subject to interpretation, in some ways you are correct. Contrarily, a diet skewed too far toward one end of the spectrum won't produce the OP's intended gains. 3kcals worth of Cheetos isn't gonna have the same outcome as 3kcals of turkey breast and broccoli, catch my drift?
    My goal is not to win, not here. My goal is to help, and educate. Carry on.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Are x gels better than X factor? Is it good stacked with DAA? Can you even safely run any of the pro hormones with everything coming from OTC? Or is it still not a good idea?
    They are the same substance I believe xfactor was one of the first ara supplements out but xgels can be found for a cheaper price and they are made by a great company. And stacking with Daa wouldn't hurt but at your age I doubt it would do much.
    To answer your question an OTC PCT is secondary to a serm when running a pH If you don't want to buy a serm I wouldn't mess with pH's you may gain some weight but u will loose it when u stop taking it because your natural hormones will be so out of whack.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ok. Big difference between maturity and experience level. I would agree that he's not experienced enough (or old enough, for that matter) to consider cycling.
    As far as your next "point" is concerned, because the definition of "healthy" eating is always subject to interpretation, in some ways you are correct. Contrarily, a diet skewed too far toward one end of the spectrum won't produce the OP's intended gains. 3kcals worth of Cheetos isn't gonna have the same outcome as 3kcals of turkey breast and broccoli, catch my drift?
    My goal is not to win, not here. My goal is to help, and educate. Carry on.
    I completely agree. I meant he didn't need to eat chicken and brown rice every meal.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    They are the same substance I believe xfactor was one of the first ara supplements out but xgels can be found for a cheaper price and they are made by a great company. And stacking with Daa wouldn't hurt but at your age I doubt it would do much.
    To answer your question an OTC PCT is secondary to a serm when running a pH If you don't want to buy a serm I wouldn't mess with pH's you may gain some weight but u will loose it when u stop taking it because your natural hormones will be so out of whack.
    It's not that I don't want to run one, I just don't know where to get one that is reliable right now. And the ARA you run in 50 day cycles or is it different?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, we got off base with this thread. You need to learn more about diet having recently started "eating a lot to get big"
    You'll be so much better off doing a lot of reading over the next year or two while dialing in a good bulking diet.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Honestly, we got off base with this thread. You need to learn more about diet having recently started "eating a lot to get big"
    You'll be so much better off doing a lot of reading over the next year or two while dialing in a good bulking diet.
    ^this knowing what food to eat will help u in the long run. So when u do decide to "supplement" something into your routine you will be able to maximize your gains.
    Rep For IronFlex

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I have a pretty good diet and have been reading on it for a while before I started it. I appreciate all the responses. Still just trying to learn more on what I should consider looking into now for when I'm ready. I would much rather spend a little extra money on something I know would actually give me gains that I could keep, like a pro hormone if done right, then waste it on something like X factor or x gels that may work for me. So what is one of the most mild non methylated ones that has been around a while? And how would it compare to gains on ARA or is it too hard to tell? Also are pro hormones safer than designer steroids?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Also are pro hormones safer than designer steroids?
    Smh.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Also are pro hormones safer than designer steroids?
    1. Most "prohormones" are not. They are designer steroids. They are active and don't require conversion to be such. There are non-methylated alternatives that require conversion on the market, and the company I rep for makes some. I will not recommend any of them to you, based on your age.
    2. Don't fcuk with your hormones. Stay natty until your t levels start to drop (25-35 for most males). The risk is not worth the reward. You JUST STARTED learning how to eat, try that for a while and enjoy your new guy gains.
    3. Thank me in five years, I'll still be here saying the same shlt.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I already knew most things people say are pro hormones are actually designer steroids I just didn't know which was the safer option.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I already knew most things people say are pro hormones are actually designer steroids I just didn't know which was the safer option.
    The difference is negligible
    Rep For IronFlex

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

That is what I was looking for. Now does anyone have any ideas on which ones I should start reading on now that way I have as much knowledge about it as possible when it comes the right time for me to do my first cycle? And to be honest I was planning on just doing one cycle for some quick gains. I am not looking to get huge or be a body builder. I'm more into physique but I of course still need to gain a lot more for that too.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

That is what I was looking for. Now does anyone have any ideas on which ones I should start reading on now that way I have as much knowledge about it as possible when it comes the right time for me to do my first cycle? And to be honest I was planning on just doing one cycle for some quick gains. I am not looking to get huge or be a body builder. I'm more into physique but I of course still need to gain a lot more for that too.
    No one does just one cycle, buddy.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I'm all done here. Good luck to both of you.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

you don't need to cycle man. it should be treated as a last resort imo, when you feel like your body has "maxed" out and you need that little extra assistance to help get you to the next level. if you want an athletic physique it is totally possible natural, get these prohormone thoughts out of your consciousness bro! eat, train, and grow!!
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    No one does just one cycle, buddy.
    Haha beat me to it. I've never heard of a one and done once you join the dark side.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Easy. None of them are safe. Users accept the risk when using. To say which is safest would be irresponsible. You may not respond well to PH/DS and your liver falls out or you never fully recover to the levels you are now or you are super gyno prone and you grow bitch tits.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

By safer I mean the least possible side effects, I should have worded it differently. I'm mostly worried about gyno. And if the liver regenerates itself why is it such a concern with pro hormones? I know it's never good to have liver problems and I honestly don't know how it works, just seeing if anyone had a quick answer. And for even something like Maxbulk would you still recommend a serm? I've seen a lot of people say you don't need one for it.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

By safer I mean the least possible side effects, I should have worded it differently. I'm mostly worried about gyno. And if the liver regenerates itself why is it such a concern with pro hormones? I know it's never good to have liver problems and I honestly don't know how it works, just seeing if anyone had a quick answer. And for even something like Maxbulk would you still recommend a serm? I've seen a lot of people say you don't need one for it.
    If you don't want a SERM you should run something like 11oxo at below 400mg, Stano below 300 or 5-alpha test at 3 or less a day. Anything else you NEED blood work or a SERM. It really is the only responsible thing to suggest to anyone. While you will probably recover from other things with out one there is no promise and the goal is to keep your gains so rapid recovery is the goal.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  20. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Snicket63 View Post

i didn't mean immature, I meant inexperienced but anyways. Eating healthy wont make you gain more muscle or anything. Srs.

And you've won.... Nothing! Are you happy?
    Not understood by most....but 100% true. your BW (give or take) in protein as the constant, the other xxxx calories can come from literally any source (like pop tarts) and it does not matter. its all fuel and it all gets mixed up in the digestive process. like the old take 3 metrx packets plus a bit more protein from foods and eat what you like provided you stay within the parameters of your daily calories allowance
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

We seem to be disregarding the toll junk foods play on your body, though...
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    Reps on that one simply because a guy named Pizzadrol is talking about junk food! that is 100% win right there!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  23. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    That is not the point we are discussing, we are discussing whether healthy food choices make a difference in muscle gained/fat lost...if you want to open a new discussion about the repercussions of eating shytty food choices for carbs and fat, well we can certainly do that but I doubt any of us eat 100% poor food choices, we are just saying 50/50 or whatever split of "good carbs/fats" and "bad carbs/fats" (what is bad or good right?) will yield the same results as 100% healthy guy eating will, provided your protein intake and training etc is on point.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mild non methylated pro-hormone
    By mgsmith88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 05:35 PM
  2. what the best non pro-hormone supplement
    By jay20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:02 AM
  3. Confused: Food or empty stomach with Pro-Hormones?
    By sixpackabman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
  4. Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...
    By fishone1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:59 AM
  5. Is The One a steroid or pro-hormone?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 06:16 AM