Epi clones/dmz

cfresh1234

Awards
What is the best epi clone in your opinion??? Right now I am debating between Havoc or E-stane. I am planning on running it for 4 weeks at 20/30/30/40 and then following it up with a pct of liquid tamox and finaflex black. Also, will be taking fish oil, protein and creatine!

Is it dangerous/risky to run epi/dmz together? I have taken both by themselves but never together. I was curious as to what you guys think about possibly doing this?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Did you really see any gains from epi at 20 or 30?

I can see running it that low stacked with something, maybe.

So yes, you could run DMZ with it but it's just like running any 2 methyls, its going to be a toxic run. As you know Epi will make you strong as sh*t, usually. DMZ is more geared towards body composition and mild strength.

How did your solo runs go?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I ran epi starting at 40mg and worked up to 70.... Depending on your size.... Bump that dosing up man or at least experiment with it

cfresh1234

Awards
I have ran an epistane/stanozolol stacked ph called Raptor 2(griffin labs) in the past, it was 20mg epi /50 mg stano per pill and it said to take 3 times a day. I thought 60 mg of epi was far to much so for the first two weeks only did twice a day and the last two weeks did the 60 mg. As far as strength and weight gain, I didn't really get much of anything except an insane pump for a couple weeks. I don't believe the epi was very good quality, especially with the supplier not being very well known. So this time I plan to go with a very reputable clone Havoc.

I had much more luck with the DMZ clone I took by War Pharma, called DMZ LOAD, that stuff made me gain about 15 lbs in 4 weeks and made me strong as an ox! I managed to hang on to about 7-10 lbs of solid weight when I came off of it as well.

Although I had great results on the DMZ I was hoping to give a more reputable clone of epi a run to see if how I respond it. Who knows, my body just may not respond to the epi like some of you do. But, I will also reconsider what I run it at, maybe 30/40/40/40 maybe a better route to go with the epi, but if I stack it with DMZ I will obviously run the epi lower. I was just hoping for some input from anybody with experience running them both together.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I'm running epi-strong by mr supps. So far I'm loving it. To me, it compares to OG ibe epi.
I'd recommend running epi at at least 40 mgs. I'm currently at 45 mgs and finding that to be my sweet spot.

rphash49

Awards
Just started lgi epi-10. Nothing to report as of yet

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I used that for my last epi cycle. It's not bAd. What I loved about it was the 10 mg caps. Makes it pretty easy to bump it up by 10 mgs at a time

rphash49

Awards
I used that for my last epi cycle. It's not bAd. What I loved about it was the 10 mg caps. Makes it pretty easy to bump it up by 10 mgs at a time
I've used epi elite, havoc, one other I can not remember the name. Nothing negative to say about any of them. Going to run it 7-8 weeks depending on how I feel. Starting on the high side 60mg and will move up over the weeks

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I've used epi elite, havoc, one other I can not remember the name. Nothing negative to say about any of them. Going to run it 7-8 weeks depending on how I feel. Starting on the high side 60mg and will move up over the weeks
Damnnnn 60 mgs??

How are you feeling at that dosage?
I was considering going up to 60. I'm at 45mgs right now
My epi comes in 15 mg caps. So If I were to bump it up it would have to be to 60mgs.

rphash49

Awards
Today is literally day one so I'll tell you next week. I want to go to 70 but I'll see how I feel. I'm hoping dermacrine can ward off some of the lethargy I've dealt with in the past when I've tried to go over 40mg

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
check out www.ironflexsupps.com use code AM20 for 20% off.. Look at Brawn it's dosed at 15mg per pill not 10 like most.. Two bottles will give you a very nice 6 week run..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go up to 30 mgs a day- you should start feeling strength gains by week 2. You shouldn't need to go over 50mgs a day if its real epi
Are you running supporting supps?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Nice! I'm sitting on four but I'm going to pick up a fourth
. Hell ya brotha. I really loved my epi run... I stacked it with trenavar and man did I dry out... Joints hurt like no other even with all my support supps

rphash49

Awards
Go up to 30 mgs a day- you should start feeling strength gains by week 2. You shouldn't need to go over 50mgs a day if its real epi
Are you running supporting supps?
I've ran it at 40mg multiple times. Did 60mg today. Bunch of supports. Talos, liver juice, etc

rphash49

Awards
. Hell ya brotha. I really loved my epi run... I stacked it with trenavar and man did I dry out... Joints hurt like no other even with all my support supps
Oh yeah I'm no stranger to epi cycle sore joints. Using black cherry extract, fish oil, mct oil, orange triad(has joint support in it). If it gets real bad I'll grab some cissus.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Oh yeah I'm no stranger to epi cycle sore joints. Using black cherry extract, fish oil, mct oil, orange triad(has joint support in it). If it gets real bad I'll grab some cissus.
even the cissus didn't help my horrible knees (football back in the day was a real you know what on the joints)

rphash49

Awards
even the cissus didn't help my horrible knees (football back in the day was a real you know what on the joints)
Give black cherry extract a shot. Stuff is cheap and works much better than I thought it would.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I've run Havoc and LGI Epi-10.

According to Greg, LGI sources the same raws as Havoc. They both worked great for me. I ran it at 40mg the whole cycle.

cfresh1234

Awards
I'm going to start the first week at 30mg of havoc.....my only question is how should I time the dosages....each pill is 10mg epi.....1 in the morning, 1 at lunch time, 1 at dinner??

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start the first week at 30mg of havoc.....my only question is how should I time the dosages....each pill is 10mg epi.....1 in the morning, 1 at lunch time, 1 at dinner??
I dosed 6am, noon, 6pm. It has about an 8 hour half-life but you don't want to take it too close to bed.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
To keep it simple you can just dose 2 am, 1 pm (at least 8 hrs apart)

This allows you to dose your support supp 4 hrs after so it doesn't hinder absorption. You don't want to dose cycle support near the PH dose at all.

Example:
8am x2 Epi
12 noon Support supp
4pm x1 Epi
8pm Support supp

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did the cycle go bro?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Masciaman Anabolics 15
repmks Anabolics 61
schwellington Anabolics 11
BadSeed Anabolics 11
BigBlackGuy Anabolics 13