Test prop and winstrol cycle

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I am currently 2weeks into an 8 week cycle. Im doing 1cc injections of 100mg/ml test prop and currently taken 20 mgs of winstrol daily. I split the winstrol into 10mg in the morning and around 8hrs later for the other 10mg.
I know 20mg is on the low side but this winstrol is some pretty legit stuff already feeling really tight when I lift etc. I had an order mishap and got stuck with the 10mg pills though. I ordered fifty 25 mg winstrol tabs now.
My question is when I get them I am planning to bump it up to 50mgs a day. That will be just a hair over three weeks do you think that will be sufficient? or should I start saving my pennies and get enough to last the rest of my cycle which will be another 3 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Overthinking this. Bump it to 50 now or whenever you get it and run it till the end. I don't know what the max is, I don't run oral anything over 6 weeks. Your on 700 mg/week of Test, your most likely noticing the effects of that. Winnie dose should come up.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Overthinking this. Bump it to 50 now or whenever you get it and run it till the end. I don't know what the max is, I don't run oral anything over 6 weeks. Your on 700 mg/week of Test, your most likely noticing the effects of that. Winnie dose should come up.
I must agree 20 of Winnie won't do much of anything. But that 700mg test a week will!

Hopefully you have an ai on hand

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I meant to put eod after 1cc. and yes running a dex.

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
Will three weeks of 50mg be ok though? I got 50 25mg pills. I know you were the guy that said you don't run orals longer than 6 weeks.