Ostarine cycle questions

B

BigDawgBP

Awards
Hey guys been lurking around the site for a while and about to try my first cycle and needed suggestions. I'm gunna run the sarm ostarine at 25mg/day. Some say run a support along with it with a mini pct after, some say just run it alone with nothing else at all. Any suggestions? Thanks again.

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
Currently running 25 mg of Osta once a day. There is no need for support while on this SARM. If you want to run it for 6-8weeks then a mini PCT would be advisable. A standard 6 week cycle is good to go without any need for post-cycle support.

Time on + Time off = Time between cycles for AAS/PH.
If you are running a longer SARM cycle, 8 weeks, do a 4 week PCT with Tribulus like supp. In this case wait 4-6 after your done with PCT to start round 2

B

BigDawgBP

Awards
Thanks for the reply bro. I'm doing an 8week 25mg/day with a mini pct of erase and DAA. What have you noticed about it the most?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trib sucks. Run something better.

S

sprintstar01

Awards
I've ran a couple cycles of osta. 6-8 weeks of 25mgs should give some nice gains. For me, I usuall gain around 3-5 pounds and strength goes up. You also get a nice feeling while on it. I ran a simple Erase/DAA PCT and was fine.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Currently running 25 mg of Osta once a day. There is no need for support while on this SARM. If you want to run it for 6-8weeks then a mini PCT would be advisable. A standard 6 week cycle is good to go without any need for post-cycle support.

Time on + Time off = Time between cycles for AAS/PH.
If you are running a longer SARM cycle, 8 weeks, do a 4 week PCT with Tribulus like supp. In this case wait 4-6 after your done with PCT to start round 2
Ostarine is suppressive. I think you need more than just a natty test booster since I've heard of a few people being shutdown while running it at 25mg per day.

B

BigDawgBP

Awards
Yea I'm definitely looking for the "happy feeling" and strength gains since I won't be eating a ton lol. And it is a tiny bit suppressive at 25mg so I decided to run ironmaglabs osta rx dosed at 20/day to avoid the possible suppression. I'll run erase and DAA starting at half way thru the cycle and continue for 3-4 weeks after

S

sprintstar01

Awards
Ostarine is suppressive. I think you need more than just a natty test booster since I've heard of a few people being shutdown while running it at 25mg per day.
Yea I'm definitely looking for the "happy feeling" and strength gains since I won't be eating a ton lol. And it is a tiny bit suppressive at 25mg so I decided to run ironmaglabs osta rx dosed at 20/day to avoid the possible suppression. I'll run erase and DAA starting at half way thru the cycle and continue for 3-4 weeks after
I never felt suppressed and my libido stayed the same..that's just me though. I just ran the erase/daa just to be safe since its said to be suppresive

B

BigDawgBP

Awards
Besides the normal (fish oil, creatine, multi) the cycle will look like this...nice and mild

1-8 OSTA RX
4-12 PES Erase
9-12 DAA

B

BigDawgBP

Awards
Besides the normal (fish oil, creatine, multi) the cycle will look like this....nice and mild.

1-8 OSTA RX
4-12 PES Erase
9-12 DAA

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ehhhh, trib for pct.....

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'd say at the minimum you'd want Erase/DAA for PCT even if you don't get shutdown. I'd personally even run a light clomid or nolva protocol. For PCT I'm always cautious and over prepared, better safe than sorry type mentality.

B

BigDawgBP

Awards
I'd say at the minimum you'd want Erase/DAA for PCT even if you don't get shutdown. I'd personally even run a light clomid or nolva protocol. For PCT I'm always cautious and over prepared, better safe than sorry type mentality.
I agree I'm kinda like you. Might pick up some clomid

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is here anyone who did bloodwork after a 6 or 8 week cycle of osta at 20-25mg? especially interested to see some lipids and liver values

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
is here anyone who did bloodwork after a 6 or 8 week cycle of osta at 20-25mg? especially interested to see some lipids and liver values
I've done the cycle but never had any bloods done. I've seen logs with bloodwork posted on IML's and other forums.

B

BigDawgBP

Awards
I saw maybe 1 or 2 after a deep google search but you have to look hard

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
Halloween is the last day of a 6 week osta cycle. Results are solid to say the least. Any suggestions whether or not to jump into an Epistane cycle NOV 1.
I would run it 3/3/3/3. So far there has been no shutdown or soreness of my boys. Past epi experiences were good and without unexpected side effects. Would a conservative person wait 4 - 6 weeks prior to starting a PH or would that be too rash?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say GO FOR IT!

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
I decided to remain conservative and run a test booster. Ill wait 4 weeks, maybe 6 weeks to run another Ostarine cycle. This time I will stack it with S4. Is 4-6 weeks sufficient time in between cycles? Thanks.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hey guys been lurking around the site for a while and about to try my first cycle and needed suggestions. I'm gunna run the sarm ostarine at 25mg/day. Some say run a support along with it with a mini pct after, some say just run it alone with nothing else at all. Any suggestions? Thanks again.
No need for pct at that dose.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah and trib is a cox-2 inhibitor which may hurt gains and cause gastrointestinal problems. idk if it has value or not. the research is not conclusive as to whether tribullis actually increases testosterone levels.
The research is very conclusive that tribulus does NOT increase testosterone levels...

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've noticed one very odd thing about ostarine. I have chronic reflux which I control with diet and homeopathic remedies. For some reason whenever I take ostarine my acid reflux goes away completely. 100 percent just vanishes. I wonder why this is?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 20mg per day in week 5 right now, and I can tell I'm shut down. Balls are shriveled up just like I'm on a ph cycle. Will need a SERM pct.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've done the cycle but never had any bloods done. I've seen logs with bloodwork posted on IML's and other forums.
I had bloodwork done during an Osta run. It showed no increase in my lipids or liver enzymes. I ran it at 25mg ED for 8 weeks.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm on 20mg per day in week 5 right now, and I can tell I'm shut down. Balls are shriveled up just like I'm on a ph cycle. Will need a SERM pct.
ThAt is not normal on ostarine. Even while undergoing some suppression on ostarine testicular atrophy is not a side effect

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ThAt is not normal on ostarine. Even while undergoing some suppression on ostarine testicular atrophy is not a side effect
Not true.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
DAA doesn't even work, have used it multiple times to see if it was the companies product, but nope tried usp, sns and a few others. Just run torem as pct that sh*t works best IMO

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA doesn't even work, have used it multiple times to see if it was the companies product, but nope tried usp, sns and a few others. Just run torem as pct that sh*t works best IMO
Love me some torem.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Not true.
Bullshyt. Real ostarine at 20 mg is not going to make your balls shrivel up. Most of these RC site ostarine products are just low dosed steroids. I've used real ostarine tested in a lab.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but how can you trust a) its actually ostarine b) its not gonna kill you in 12 months. "Cause of death...hmm, unknown"

The ostarine company behind it has gone into darkness, all other sarms turned organs into pure cancer, why risk it with zero liability and zero testing.

Sure things don't need to be FDA approved, but taking a black market product with zero shelf time.

Don't bother.

I took it and feel an idiot for doing so after being scared away from real gear and phs... Im wishing id done that instead.

Libidos not right, 8 months later, maybe it was liquid superdrol, maybe it was a sarm, who knows.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you have hormone panels run?
Yes, but since I am on TRT it had little to no impact on my hormones (TT, Free Test, E2). Everything on my complete bloodwork work up came back WNL as they normally do.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
The ostarine company behind it has gone into darkness, all other sarms turned organs into pure cancer, why risk it with zero liability and zero testing..
Please expand on this...

I

infraredline

Awards
Yeah but how can you trust a) its actually ostarine b) its not gonna kill you in 12 months. "Cause of death...hmm, unknown"

The ostarine company behind it has gone into darkness, all other sarms turned organs into pure cancer, why risk it with zero liability and zero testing.

Sure things don't need to be FDA approved, but taking a black market product with zero shelf time.

Don't bother.

I took it and feel an idiot for doing so after being scared away from real gear and phs... Im wishing id done that instead.

Libidos not right, 8 months later, maybe it was liquid superdrol, maybe it was a sarm, who knows.
Not sure where you have seen the info that showed the other SARMs turned organs to cancer, the only one I've seen research on that supported this cause was with GW-50156.

Now it's important to note though that the dosage that they used in that study was an unimaginably high dosage, one at least 15-20x that of what a human would take on a regular cycle so if you're going to abuse something like that then of course you're going to cause yourself problems, no different then taking an astronomically high dose of any medicine or steroids.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine hit the stage where it was almost ready for doctors to trial, however, they haven't progressed past this point despite it supposedly going to be the first sarm to go to market (like sitting on oil!) but its got no further attention. Says to me its all fake publicity

I

infraredline

Awards
Ostarine hit the stage where it was almost ready for doctors to trial, however, they haven't progressed past this point despite it supposedly going to be the first sarm to go to market (like sitting on oil!) but its got no further attention. Says to me its all fake publicity
I'm more inclined to believe that it works too well therefore the FDA won't approve it. At least in my experience with it I've put on a total of 14lbs of lean body mass (between 2 cycles)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Actually they did do a trial run for cancer patients at 3mg a day but the trial failed to yield any results. Obviously we know 20mg+ yields good results but it is also suppressive with other potential side effects so I don't know if they'll continue with higher doses.

http://www.gtxinc.com/Pipeline/OstarineMK2866.aspx?Sid=4

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure where you have seen the info that showed the other SARMs turned organs to cancer, the only one I've seen research on that supported this cause was with GW-50156. Now it's important to note though that the dosage that they used in that study was an unimaginably high dosage, one at least 15-20x that of what a human would take on a regular cycle so if you're going to abuse something like that then of course you're going to cause yourself problems, no different then taking an astronomically high dose of any medicine or steroids.
This!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure where you have seen the info that showed the other SARMs turned organs to cancer, the only one I've seen research on that supported this cause was with GW-50156.

Now it's important to note though that the dosage that they used in that study was an unimaginably high dosage, one at least 15-20x that of what a human would take on a regular cycle so if you're going to abuse something like that then of course you're going to cause yourself problems, no different then taking an astronomically high dose of any medicine or steroids.
GW 50156 is a peptide.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Don't bother.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bullshyt. Real ostarine at 20 mg is not going to make your balls shrivel up. Most of these RC site ostarine products are just low dosed steroids. I've used real ostarine tested in a lab.
You know...funny thing about that. Most trusted rc sites *only 2 of them I know of sell ostraine* people claim rc sites are never to be trusted yet they turn around and inject test e from an underground lab blindly.

Thankfuly I test mine aswell. Last 2 orders came back 99% pure. This was as advertised.

People need to test this **** before taking it.

That being said I know for a fact at 25mg for a period of 9+ weeks make your boys shrink.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to make another thread, but what about making your own blend of Osta RX with Ostabol and an AI (E/Epro/Forma). Is there any benefit of using an AI on a SARM cycle? Would this reduce suppression/not cause any at all?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't want to make another thread, but what about making your own blend of Osta RX with Ostabol and an AI (E/Epro/Forma). Is there any benefit of using an AI on a SARM cycle? Would this reduce suppression/not cause any at all?
Osta doesn't need an AI really. Estrogen issues aren't very common. Though, they can still happen. So if you want it use one to feel better go for it.
it will NOT reduce suppression. There is no way to avoid suppression on a sarm/PH/ds/AAS cycle. Low doses reduce suppression.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anti estrogens don't prevent shut down. They don't even make it easier to bounce back.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Osta doesn't need an AI really. Estrogen issues aren't very common. Though, they can still happen. So if you want it use one to feel better go for it. it will NOT reduce suppression. There is no way to avoid suppression on a sarm/PH/ds/AAS cycle. Low doses reduce suppression.
Looking here and phf, I've seen cycle ranges from 10mg (during pct) to 50-75mg (off pct). I've also seen a 10-20mg EOD protocol during PCT. For a 6-8 week cycle, what would be the best protocol to minimize suppression. On average I've seen test drop about 500-600 points no matter what off a 6-8 week cycle of 20-30mg.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Osta doesn't need an AI really. Estrogen issues aren't very common. Though, they can still happen. So if you want it use one to feel better go for it. it will NOT reduce suppression. There is no way to avoid suppression on a sarm/PH/ds/AAS cycle. Low doses reduce suppression.
This^^^^

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Looking here and phf, I've seen cycle ranges from 10mg (during pct) to 50-75mg (off pct). I've also seen a 10-20mg EOD protocol during PCT. For a 6-8 week cycle, what would be the best protocol to minimize suppression. On average I've seen test drop about 500-600 points no matter what off a 6-8 week cycle of 20-30mg.
To minimize suppression use 20mg for 6-8 weeks. If you have access to a serm then try 30mg. All this stuff shuts you down man. It's not a bad thing really, its just the name of the game. Everything has consequences, and suppression is one that comes with use of steroids and sarms. Just have a serm for pct and you'll be fine. Get bloods if your really worried about it.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
To minimize suppression use 20mg for 6-8 weeks. If you have access to a serm then try 30mg. All this stuff shuts you down man. It's not a bad thing really, its just the name of the game. Everything has consequences, and suppression is one that comes with use of steroids and sarms. Just have a serm for pct and you'll be fine. Get bloods if your really worried about it.
I haven't really capped out naturally yet and thought Osta might be an interesting step up from a natty test booster since I don't want to touch a PH yet. Thanks for the info.