Stalled progress?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Stalled progress?

I've been taking xtreme dmz for 3 weeks now at 32mg per day and the first 2 weeks I went from 183 to 198 and my bench max went up 20 pounds or so and now i can't seem to increase it much more and my weight isint going up anymore. (Just started deadlifts and squats again due to injury so we will see how that goes) my military press is also stalling after raising 10-15 pounds. It is my first cycle. Is this normal? Should I increase dosage to 48mg? If I go to 48 I have 2 weeks left. If I stay at 32 I have 3 weeks left. What would be the best route to go?

Also will SARMs help me increase strength more because I care about building good respectable strength first.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Snicket63 View Post
    Also will SARMs help me increase strength more because I care about building good respectable strength first.
    Can u explain to me how to build "good respectable strength"
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maybe0123 View Post
    1-5 reps on compound exercises 10 reps on isolation.

A good strength base? What do you want me to say?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

All I was looked for was your definition of good respectable strength, how long has it been since your lifts have stalled?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

This is far more a programming issue than needing to up your doses.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Did you up cals or better yet, carbs?

For what its worth, I stalled during my DMZ run, too. I am running 60mg now for the last 2 weeks.

I just went from 45mg to 60mg and I actually have LESS lethargy, and my weight is going up again. That being said, I'm also eating more. I've gained about 18-19lbs in 30 days so far while increasing definition. My mind was kind of blown from DMZ because of the low sides yet big size increase. Strength is not a strong suit of DMZ, IMO
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Did you up cals or better yet, carbs?

For what its worth, I stalled during my DMZ run, too. I am running 60mg now for the last 2 weeks.

I just went from 45mg to 60mg and I actually have LESS lethargy, and my weight is going up again. That being said, I'm also eating more. I've gained about 18-19lbs in 30 days so far while increasing definition. My mind was kind of blown from DMZ because of the low sides yet big size increase. Strength is not a strong suit of DMZ, IMO
    ive been eating 3900k Cals. I might up it to 4000k. Also I do a ppl with 1-5 reps on the compounds and 8-10 reps on the iso. For example push would be like bench 1-5 dips 1-5 db flies 8-10 tricep push downs 8-10. Same idea for pull and for legs I just do squats and deadlifts 1-5 and do military press 1-5 with db shoulder press 8-10 and db lat raises 8-10.

Would I be better off going up from 32mg to 48 mg and having 2 weeks left or keeping dose the same and having 3 weeks left. 2 weeks= 5 weeks total 3 weeks= 6 weeks total.thanks
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

ive been eating 3900k Cals. I might up it to 4000k. Also I do a ppl with 1-5 reps on the compounds and 8-10 reps on the iso. For example push would be like bench 1-5 dips 1-5 db flies 8-10 tricep push downs 8-10. Same idea for pull and for legs I just do squats and deadlifts 1-5 and do military press 1-5 with db shoulder press 8-10 and db lat raises 8-10.

Would I be better off going up from 32mg to 48 mg and having 2 weeks left or keeping dose the same and having 3 weeks left. 2 weeks= 5 weeks total 3 weeks= 6 weeks total.thanks
    I'd bump it to 48 personally and next time I'd run it at 48 all the way through. 2 bottles are needed usually.

How's the lethargy? 48 will probably give you more lethargy, it did for me but oddly enough Ive had less from 60mg. Strange but thats the same thing I read.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'd bump it to 48 personally and next time I'd run it at 48 all the way through. 2 bottles are needed usually.

How's the lethargy? 48 will probably give you more lethargy, it did for me but oddly enough Ive had less from 60mg. Strange but thats the same thing I read.
    Well the bottle is 90 caps of 16 mg each so 2 bottles aren't needed. Also what's a non methyl ph that will produce dry gains and minimal shutdown. I want to run another cycle again but I fear for my liver health and recovery health. I rather not use SERMS so that's why I need a low suppressive ph. Thanks.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Well the bottle is 90 caps of 16 mg each so 2 bottles aren't needed. Also what's a non methyl ph that will produce dry gains and minimal shutdown. I want to run another cycle again but I fear for my liver health and recovery health. I rather not use SERMS so that's why I need a low suppressive ph. Thanks.
    You have a SERM for this DMZ run, right? Its vital, bud.

Suppression is usually directly related to effectiveness so a non toxic will be a joke next to DMZ for most people. That being said there is stuff out there that's non toxic and gives results.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You have a SERM for this DMZ run, right? Its vital, bud.

Suppression is usually directly related to effectiveness so a non toxic will be a joke next to DMZ for most people. That being said there is stuff out there that's non toxic and gives results.
    So should I up my dmz dosage for this run to 48 mg or keep it the same? Will I just get more sides and no extra gains if I increase?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

You have a SERM for this DMZ run, right? Its vital, bud. Suppression is usually directly related to effectiveness so a non toxic will be a joke next to DMZ for most people. That being said there is stuff out there that's non toxic and gives results.
    I fear Snic doesn't have a SERM. He had a whole thread with AMers giving him advice to get a SERM. Snic, you are playing with the devil here with such a strong PH and no SERM.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Up the dosage if its too much drop back down, its pretty simple
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

So should I up my dmz dosage for this run to 48 mg or keep it the same? Will I just get more sides and no extra gains if I increase?
    I need an answer if you want me to help you, buddy. Do you have a SERM for this run??

Its not a matter of "gains", buddy. You can really f*ck yourself up, here. I can help you if you are honest with me.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maybe0123 View Post
    Lol! Rep'd!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I fear Snic doesn't have a SERM. He had a whole thread with AMers giving him advice to get a SERM. Snic, you are playing with the devil here with such a strong PH and no SERM.
    Definitely doesn't. In one of the other threads on the front page he was recommending dmz with an otc pct to some kid.

You say you want a "low suppressive PH" but chose DMZ? Should have done more research...
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Order a SERM, immediately. If you don't you will be severely sorry, friend. I can't stress that any more. DMZ is a strong ass hormone and you are shut down as we speak. You can't tell, but your body isn't producing sh*t for testosterone and taking an OTC product is going to be like using a squirt gun to stop a forest fire.

Google "buy nolva" and spend $40 to save your balls. Small price to pay for the ability to get a stiffy in the future. Not to mention you will lose just about everything you gained.

dose 20/20/10/10
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Order a SERM, immediately. If you don't you will be severely sorry, friend. I can't stress that any more. DMZ is a strong ass hormone and you are shut down as we speak. You can't tell, but your body isn't producing sh*t for testosterone and taking an OTC product is going to be like using a squirt gun to stop a forest fire.

Google "buy nolva" and spend $40 to save your balls. Small price to pay for the ability to get a stiffy in the future. Not to mention you will lose just about everything you gained.

dose 20/20/10/10
    Above.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Just read through all the OPs post. He is completely lost and doesn't have a clue
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    Definitely doesn't. In one of the other threads on the front page he was recommending dmz with an otc pct to some kid.

You say you want a "low suppressive PH" but chose DMZ? Should have done more research...
    I wasn't recommending. I told him but instead of parroting other post and shoving stuff down his throat I told him. OTC is better than nothing. I said I want a low suppressive hormone for next cycle. I knew what dmz was.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Why even ask for advice if you aren't going to want to keep any gains?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

You new here? This is the outlook of about 80% of posters in this subforum.

Hey can you help me? By that I mean tell me what I want to hear...
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

You new here? This is the outlook of about 80% of posters in this subforum.

Hey can you help me? By that I mean tell me what I want to hear...
    Oh I know haha. Just making a valiant effort today for some reason.

Hmm... If I could run a few harsh oral cycles with a totally sick OTC PCT... then I'd be swole and people will be like whoooa... he's like... all swole dude!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I do and I honestly appreciate the advice I was given but I cant get my hands on a SERM right now so throw that idea out. I got my OTC pct, then I got erase and daa. I was going to run the pct at 3 caps a day which is idk 230mg of ATD and when I started to get low on that I was going to taper down a bit then run erase at 3 caps a day. It's all I got to work with.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Wait you don't need erase if you have ATD and NEVER run ATD at 230 mg what the **** are you thinking bro?!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Wait you don't need erase if you have ATD and NEVER run ATD at 230 mg what the **** are you thinking bro?!
    the bottle is fkd then. I was going to run erase for no rebound after pct was out. It's called xtreme pct so idk. I think 75 mg per cap and 3 caps a day or so.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Dude I have the same product its 75 mg per serving. I believe the bottle says 3 caps is one serving so its 75 mg. You are fine
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Dude I have the same product its 75 mg per serving. I believe the bottle says 3 caps is one serving so its 75 mg. You are fine
    Well the white box says serving size 1 capsule sooo dunno. I'm confused. It looks like this product will absolutely smash estrogen.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Bro wait I need to find my bottle I just moved so ill do it later...wait white box? Don't you mean bottle?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Well its better than nothing but good grief man...

You would have kept more gains doing 4-5 weeks of Hdrol and then running your Kmart pct.

I learned the hard way too so good luck. Lift hard and force feed haha
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well its better than nothing but good grief man...

You would have kept more gains doing 4-5 weeks of Hdrol and then running your Kmart pct.

I learned the hard way too so good luck. Lift hard and force feed haha
    I go to bed about to throw up every night about. I have to sit in bed and wait for the food to digest till I can roll over.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Well the white box says serving size 1 capsule sooo dunno. I'm confused. It looks like this product will absolutely smash estrogen.
    You sure you should be messing around with hormonal supplements mate? I've been there and it's tempting but, trust me, it takes more than a little time to get it right, and you need to start from a decent knowledge base of training and diet first. I dived straight in and regret it big style. Are you already in cycle, or have you not started yet?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
    You sure you should be messing around with hormonal supplements mate? I've been there and it's tempting but, trust me, it takes more than a little time to get it right, and you need to start from a decent knowledge base of training and diet first. I dived straight in and regret it big style. Are you already in cycle, or have you not started yet?
    I'm 2 weeks from pct.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Its too late, he's going to learn the expensive way. Sh*t ain't cheap to throw it all away in PCT... Buh-bye!!!

He seems to think "smashing estrogen" is what will save him but he will just be rocking super painful joints and a limp flipper to compliment his loss of gains.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

He seems to think "smashing estrogen" is what will save him but he will just be rocking super painful joints and a limp flipper to compliment his loss of gains.
    Some of the posts here crack me up!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

I go to bed about to throw up every night about. I have to sit in bed and wait for the food to digest till I can roll over.
    Mate, what are you eating?! Seriously, and I don't mean this as in I'm having a go at all, but I messed around with PH's a few years ago, and since then I've gone away and spent a LOT of time reading and researching and planning my second proper cycle, which is up here now somewhere being pulled apart, before I buy the stuff I need and start it next year.

A hint for next time, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, plan the whole thing down to the smallest detail before you spend anything. That way, if your budget can't stretch, you'll know it in advance and can make alterations, and if you can't get something you need to run a safe cycle, you won't be halfway through trashing your endocrine system before you realise.

Do some research, ask as many questions as you want, put your cycle up here and get it critiqued, and then once it's right, smash it and enjoy the rewards.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Mate, what are you eating?! Seriously, and I don't mean this as in I'm having a go at all, but I messed around with PH's a few years ago, and since then I've gone away and spent a LOT of time reading and researching and planning my second proper cycle, which is up here now somewhere being pulled apart, before I buy the stuff I need and start it next year.

A hint for next time, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, plan the whole thing down to the smallest detail before you spend anything. That way, if your budget can't stretch, you'll know it in advance and can make alterations, and if you can't get something you need to run a safe cycle, you won't be halfway through trashing your endocrine system before you realise.

Do some research, ask as many questions as you want, put your cycle up here and get it critiqued, and then once it's right, smash it and enjoy the rewards.
    He eats poptarts. It's his go-to pre-workout meal. I didn't make that up. Read his post
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Don't you know pop tarts preserve muscle because they are filled with preservatives brah
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Dude doesn't have a legitimate reason why he "can't" get a serm. There easily attainable...
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    He eats poptarts. It's his go-to pre-workout meal.
    Me too. The chocolate peanut butter ones. It's fun to eat the candy coating first.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:45 AM