Stalled progress?

Snicket63

Awards
I've been taking xtreme dmz for 3 weeks now at 32mg per day and the first 2 weeks I went from 183 to 198 and my bench max went up 20 pounds or so and now i can't seem to increase it much more and my weight isint going up anymore. (Just started deadlifts and squats again due to injury so we will see how that goes) my military press is also stalling after raising 10-15 pounds. It is my first cycle. Is this normal? Should I increase dosage to 48mg? If I go to 48 I have 2 weeks left. If I stay at 32 I have 3 weeks left. What would be the best route to go?

Also will SARMs help me increase strength more because I care about building good respectable strength first.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
All I was looked for was your definition of good respectable strength, how long has it been since your lifts have stalled?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is far more a programming issue than needing to up your doses.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Did you up cals or better yet, carbs?

For what its worth, I stalled during my DMZ run, too. I am running 60mg now for the last 2 weeks.

I just went from 45mg to 60mg and I actually have LESS lethargy, and my weight is going up again. That being said, I'm also eating more. I've gained about 18-19lbs in 30 days so far while increasing definition. My mind was kind of blown from DMZ because of the low sides yet big size increase. Strength is not a strong suit of DMZ, IMO

Snicket63

Awards
Did you up cals or better yet, carbs?

For what its worth, I stalled during my DMZ run, too. I am running 60mg now for the last 2 weeks.

I just went from 45mg to 60mg and I actually have LESS lethargy, and my weight is going up again. That being said, I'm also eating more. I've gained about 18-19lbs in 30 days so far while increasing definition. My mind was kind of blown from DMZ because of the low sides yet big size increase. Strength is not a strong suit of DMZ, IMO
ive been eating 3900k Cals. I might up it to 4000k. Also I do a ppl with 1-5 reps on the compounds and 8-10 reps on the iso. For example push would be like bench 1-5 dips 1-5 db flies 8-10 tricep push downs 8-10. Same idea for pull and for legs I just do squats and deadlifts 1-5 and do military press 1-5 with db shoulder press 8-10 and db lat raises 8-10.

Would I be better off going up from 32mg to 48 mg and having 2 weeks left or keeping dose the same and having 3 weeks left. 2 weeks= 5 weeks total 3 weeks= 6 weeks total.thanks

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
ive been eating 3900k Cals. I might up it to 4000k. Also I do a ppl with 1-5 reps on the compounds and 8-10 reps on the iso. For example push would be like bench 1-5 dips 1-5 db flies 8-10 tricep push downs 8-10. Same idea for pull and for legs I just do squats and deadlifts 1-5 and do military press 1-5 with db shoulder press 8-10 and db lat raises 8-10.

Would I be better off going up from 32mg to 48 mg and having 2 weeks left or keeping dose the same and having 3 weeks left. 2 weeks= 5 weeks total 3 weeks= 6 weeks total.thanks
I'd bump it to 48 personally and next time I'd run it at 48 all the way through. 2 bottles are needed usually.

How's the lethargy? 48 will probably give you more lethargy, it did for me but oddly enough Ive had less from 60mg. Strange but thats the same thing I read.

Snicket63

Awards
I'd bump it to 48 personally and next time I'd run it at 48 all the way through. 2 bottles are needed usually.

How's the lethargy? 48 will probably give you more lethargy, it did for me but oddly enough Ive had less from 60mg. Strange but thats the same thing I read.
Well the bottle is 90 caps of 16 mg each so 2 bottles aren't needed. Also what's a non methyl ph that will produce dry gains and minimal shutdown. I want to run another cycle again but I fear for my liver health and recovery health. I rather not use SERMS so that's why I need a low suppressive ph. Thanks.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Well the bottle is 90 caps of 16 mg each so 2 bottles aren't needed. Also what's a non methyl ph that will produce dry gains and minimal shutdown. I want to run another cycle again but I fear for my liver health and recovery health. I rather not use SERMS so that's why I need a low suppressive ph. Thanks.
You have a SERM for this DMZ run, right? Its vital, bud.

Suppression is usually directly related to effectiveness so a non toxic will be a joke next to DMZ for most people. That being said there is stuff out there that's non toxic and gives results.

Snicket63

Awards
You have a SERM for this DMZ run, right? Its vital, bud.

Suppression is usually directly related to effectiveness so a non toxic will be a joke next to DMZ for most people. That being said there is stuff out there that's non toxic and gives results.
So should I up my dmz dosage for this run to 48 mg or keep it the same? Will I just get more sides and no extra gains if I increase?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a SERM for this DMZ run, right? Its vital, bud. Suppression is usually directly related to effectiveness so a non toxic will be a joke next to DMZ for most people. That being said there is stuff out there that's non toxic and gives results.
I fear Snic doesn't have a SERM. He had a whole thread with AMers giving him advice to get a SERM. Snic, you are playing with the devil here with such a strong PH and no SERM.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Up the dosage if its too much drop back down, its pretty simple

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
So should I up my dmz dosage for this run to 48 mg or keep it the same? Will I just get more sides and no extra gains if I increase?
I need an answer if you want me to help you, buddy. Do you have a SERM for this run??

Its not a matter of "gains", buddy. You can really f*ck yourself up, here. I can help you if you are honest with me.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I fear Snic doesn't have a SERM. He had a whole thread with AMers giving him advice to get a SERM. Snic, you are playing with the devil here with such a strong PH and no SERM.
Definitely doesn't. In one of the other threads on the front page he was recommending dmz with an otc pct to some kid.

You say you want a "low suppressive PH" but chose DMZ? Should have done more research...

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Order a SERM, immediately. If you don't you will be severely sorry, friend. I can't stress that any more. DMZ is a strong ass hormone and you are shut down as we speak. You can't tell, but your body isn't producing sh*t for testosterone and taking an OTC product is going to be like using a squirt gun to stop a forest fire.

Google "buy nolva" and spend $40 to save your balls. Small price to pay for the ability to get a stiffy in the future. Not to mention you will lose just about everything you gained.

dose 20/20/10/10

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Order a SERM, immediately. If you don't you will be severely sorry, friend. I can't stress that any more. DMZ is a strong ass hormone and you are shut down as we speak. You can't tell, but your body isn't producing sh*t for testosterone and taking an OTC product is going to be like using a squirt gun to stop a forest fire.

Google "buy nolva" and spend $40 to save your balls. Small price to pay for the ability to get a stiffy in the future. Not to mention you will lose just about everything you gained.

dose 20/20/10/10
Above.

rphash49

Awards
Just read through all the OPs post. He is completely lost and doesn't have a clue

Snicket63

Awards
Definitely doesn't. In one of the other threads on the front page he was recommending dmz with an otc pct to some kid.

You say you want a "low suppressive PH" but chose DMZ? Should have done more research...
I wasn't recommending. I told him but instead of parroting other post and shoving stuff down his throat I told him. OTC is better than nothing. I said I want a low suppressive hormone for next cycle. I knew what dmz was.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Why even ask for advice if you aren't going to want to keep any gains?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You new here? This is the outlook of about 80% of posters in this subforum.

Hey can you help me? By that I mean tell me what I want to hear...

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
You new here? This is the outlook of about 80% of posters in this subforum.

Hey can you help me? By that I mean tell me what I want to hear...
Oh I know haha. Just making a valiant effort today for some reason.

Hmm... If I could run a few harsh oral cycles with a totally sick OTC PCT... then I'd be swole and people will be like whoooa... he's like... all swole dude!

Snicket63

Awards
I do and I honestly appreciate the advice I was given but I cant get my hands on a SERM right now so throw that idea out. I got my OTC pct, then I got erase and daa. I was going to run the pct at 3 caps a day which is idk 230mg of ATD and when I started to get low on that I was going to taper down a bit then run erase at 3 caps a day. It's all I got to work with.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Wait you don't need erase if you have ATD and NEVER run ATD at 230 mg what the **** are you thinking bro?!

Snicket63

Awards
Wait you don't need erase if you have ATD and NEVER run ATD at 230 mg what the **** are you thinking bro?!
the bottle is fkd then. I was going to run erase for no rebound after pct was out. It's called xtreme pct so idk. I think 75 mg per cap and 3 caps a day or so.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dude I have the same product its 75 mg per serving. I believe the bottle says 3 caps is one serving so its 75 mg. You are fine

Snicket63

Awards
Dude I have the same product its 75 mg per serving. I believe the bottle says 3 caps is one serving so its 75 mg. You are fine
Well the white box says serving size 1 capsule sooo dunno. I'm confused. It looks like this product will absolutely smash estrogen.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Bro wait I need to find my bottle I just moved so ill do it later...wait white box? Don't you mean bottle?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Well its better than nothing but good grief man...

You would have kept more gains doing 4-5 weeks of Hdrol and then running your Kmart pct.

I learned the hard way too so good luck. Lift hard and force feed haha

Snicket63

Awards
Well its better than nothing but good grief man...

You would have kept more gains doing 4-5 weeks of Hdrol and then running your Kmart pct.

I learned the hard way too so good luck. Lift hard and force feed haha
I go to bed about to throw up every night about. I have to sit in bed and wait for the food to digest till I can roll over.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Well the white box says serving size 1 capsule sooo dunno. I'm confused. It looks like this product will absolutely smash estrogen.
You sure you should be messing around with hormonal supplements mate? I've been there and it's tempting but, trust me, it takes more than a little time to get it right, and you need to start from a decent knowledge base of training and diet first. I dived straight in and regret it big style. Are you already in cycle, or have you not started yet?

Snicket63

Awards
You sure you should be messing around with hormonal supplements mate? I've been there and it's tempting but, trust me, it takes more than a little time to get it right, and you need to start from a decent knowledge base of training and diet first. I dived straight in and regret it big style. Are you already in cycle, or have you not started yet?
I'm 2 weeks from pct.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Its too late, he's going to learn the expensive way. Sh*t ain't cheap to throw it all away in PCT... Buh-bye!!!

He seems to think "smashing estrogen" is what will save him but he will just be rocking super painful joints and a limp flipper to compliment his loss of gains.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
He seems to think "smashing estrogen" is what will save him but he will just be rocking super painful joints and a limp flipper to compliment his loss of gains.
Some of the posts here crack me up!!

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I go to bed about to throw up every night about. I have to sit in bed and wait for the food to digest till I can roll over.
Mate, what are you eating?! Seriously, and I don't mean this as in I'm having a go at all, but I messed around with PH's a few years ago, and since then I've gone away and spent a LOT of time reading and researching and planning my second proper cycle, which is up here now somewhere being pulled apart, before I buy the stuff I need and start it next year.

A hint for next time, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, plan the whole thing down to the smallest detail before you spend anything. That way, if your budget can't stretch, you'll know it in advance and can make alterations, and if you can't get something you need to run a safe cycle, you won't be halfway through trashing your endocrine system before you realise.

Do some research, ask as many questions as you want, put your cycle up here and get it critiqued, and then once it's right, smash it and enjoy the rewards.

rphash49

Awards
Mate, what are you eating?! Seriously, and I don't mean this as in I'm having a go at all, but I messed around with PH's a few years ago, and since then I've gone away and spent a LOT of time reading and researching and planning my second proper cycle, which is up here now somewhere being pulled apart, before I buy the stuff I need and start it next year.

A hint for next time, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, plan the whole thing down to the smallest detail before you spend anything. That way, if your budget can't stretch, you'll know it in advance and can make alterations, and if you can't get something you need to run a safe cycle, you won't be halfway through trashing your endocrine system before you realise.

Do some research, ask as many questions as you want, put your cycle up here and get it critiqued, and then once it's right, smash it and enjoy the rewards.
He eats poptarts. It's his go-to pre-workout meal. I didn't make that up. Read his post

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Don't you know pop tarts preserve muscle because they are filled with preservatives brah

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude doesn't have a legitimate reason why he "can't" get a serm. There easily attainable...

Snicket63

Awards
He eats poptarts. It's his go-to pre-workout meal. I didn't make that up. Read his post
... And poptarts are bad why? Carbs are good pre workout. Also poptarts are 400 callories a pack. Good bulking food since I have to eat 4k calories.
I assume you eat chicken and brown rice every day because its "healthy"?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Toaster stroots would kick a pop tart's ass in a street fight.

And you can make sweet icing designs.

rphash49

Awards
... And poptarts are bad why? Carbs are good pre workout. Also poptarts are 400 callories a pack. Good bulking food since I have to eat 4k calories.
All carbs are not created equal. Poptarts are not the good kind lmao. Dirty bulk much?

My go to carbs come from:
Oat meal
Brown rice
Black beans
Vegetables
Fruit
Quinoa
Sweet potato

rare but I sometime go to whole wheat breads, whole wheat pasta

Snicket63

Awards
All carbs are not created equal. Poptarts are not the good kind lmao. Dirty bulk much?

My go to carbs come from:
Oat meal
Brown rice
Black beans
Vegetables
Fruit
Quinoa
Sweet potato

rare but I sometime go to whole wheat breads, whole wheat pasta
I know I know but as long as I'm not eating to many callories I won't gain extra fat by just eating different carbs. (As science says) but I've read on forums that you need good "clean foods" ( bro science). So idk what to believe. I rather eat easier foods on a bulk and eat foods that fill me up on a cut. Nomsayin?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Mate, I think the point that people are getting at is that you're perhaps not sorted yet on your diet etc so you shouldn't be jumping into anabolics. It probably is 400 cals (I genuinely have no idea) but it's probably not an ideal preworkout meal.

And no, I don't eat chicken and brown rice all day because, for me, it's not practical. My diet certainly isn't perfect, but I've spent a lot of time researching it and I'm happy with the trade offs I've made. My standard workout is around 6pm and (watch me get flamed for this) in the run up to it, I've had a decent lunch at 1.30pm, a protein shake (38g protein, 250 cals) at 4.30pm, BCAA's, Kre-Alk and Fish Oil at 5.15pm all washed down with a pint of fresh OJ. It's crude, but it works for me.

As soon as I'm out, it's more OJ immediately with BCAA's and Kre-Alk while I make dinner (2 portions brown rice with either beef, lamb or chicken and some streamed veg) and then another shake before bed about 10pm. Hey, it's not perfect, but including shakes I'm packing in 6 meals a day, 240+g protein a day, and I'm getting carbs when I need them.

There are guys here who can nail your diet for you if you want to be a pro. There's also a forum dedicated to nutrition you should have been reading flat out and getting your own set up perfected by people until you're happy.

I'm not being a dick and I've said to you before, ask as many questions as you want; I doubt people will have a go at you for honestly trying to gain knowledge. But you have to be honest about what you're doing, what you're taking and what your (genuine) experience level is. Trust me on this because I've been there and wasted a fortune, unless you get your training, diet and rest sorted first, you're wasting your money big time with PH's/AAS.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I know I know but as long as I'm not eating to many callories I won't gain extra fat by just eating different carbs. (As science says) but I've read on forums that you need good "clean foods" ( bro science). So idk what to believe. I rather eat easier foods on a bulk and eat foods that fill me up on a cut. Nomsayin?
Are you Pharreeel?!

Snicket63

Awards
Mate, I think the point that people are getting at is that you're perhaps not sorted yet on your diet etc so you shouldn't be jumping into anabolics. It probably is 400 cals (I genuinely have no idea) but it's probably not an ideal preworkout meal.

And no, I don't eat chicken and brown rice all day because, for me, it's not practical. My diet certainly isn't perfect, but I've spent a lot of time researching it and I'm happy with the trade offs I've made. My standard workout is around 6pm and (watch me get flamed for this) in the run up to it, I've had a decent lunch at 1.30pm, a protein shake (38g protein, 250 cals) at 4.30pm, BCAA's, Kre-Alk and Fish Oil at 5.15pm all washed down with a pint of fresh OJ. It's crude, but it works for me.

As soon as I'm out, it's more OJ immediately with BCAA's and Kre-Alk while I make dinner (2 portions brown rice with either beef, lamb or chicken and some streamed veg) and then another shake before bed about 10pm. Hey, it's not perfect, but including shakes I'm packing in 6 meals a day, 240+g protein a day, and I'm getting carbs when I need them.

There are guys here who can nail your diet for you if you want to be a pro. There's also a forum dedicated to nutrition you should have been reading flat out and getting your own set up perfected by people until you're happy.

I'm not being a dick and I've said to you before, ask as many questions as you want; I doubt people will have a go at you for honestly trying to gain knowledge. But you have to be honest about what you're doing, what you're taking and what your (genuine) experience level is. Trust me on this because I've been there and wasted a fortune, unless you get your training, diet and rest sorted first, you're wasting your money big time with PH's/AAS.
Well I track my macros and that's all I track. I don't care about food. I don't want to be pro. I just want to be strongest around my area (shouldn't be to hard) and I want to look like zyzz but maybe a bit bigger. My traning diet and rest is in check. I never miss a workout ever. And I always track macros. I force feed if I don't hit them at night. I went from 140-200 in 1 year just by eating n lifting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 22
Anabolics 3
ELo Anabolics 2
Training Forum 67
Weight Loss 2