1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Snicket63 View Post
    It's not exactly a stall but the weight isn't coming on like the first 2 weeks. I did increase the dosage and I'm doing it mainly to get my cycle over with faster so I can cut. The thing I'm worried about is keeping gains now. People are saying without a SERM you lose all gains but that can't be true. Granted I would keep more probably with a SERM but I've seen logs of OTC and they turn out fine. As long as I don't run a harsh cycle like dmz again with OTC I should be fine hopefully? Also how long after the last dose of the cycle should I safely be able to drop the calories and cut? 1 month?
    You can't expect the second cigarette to be exactly like the first. Some people have an awesome first two weeks, some people have an awesome last two weeks, some people are awesome through a whole cycle. Maybe upping the dosage will help bring back that loving feeling. More is not always better though. Just because you're not getting stronger at this point doesn't mean the compound isn't doing its job either.
    Cutting during PCT isn't a recommended practice. PCT is the time to solidify gains. You may not lose all of your gains with your herbal homeopathic PCT. Gains should be the least of your worries though, your shutdown HPTA system should be your worry. Research negative feedback loop and find out why your balls are shrinking. Then research clomid and how it is used to essentially "reboot" the HPTA (there are other SERMs, but I don't feel like mentioning all of them).
    Most any cycle of methylated compounds is going to shut you down. Sure, some people come out fine, or think they did because they feel no ill effects initially. Bloodwork is the only true way to see if you've recovered. There's a lot of parrots on here that are gonna say "no SERM, no cycle" because that's what their bro told them. There's others on here that say that because they did it, and fcuked themselves up. Either way, it's the "safer route".
    As far as cutting cals, I wouldn't do that until after PCT, but that's just my $.02.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You can't expect the second cigarette to be exactly like the first. Some people have an awesome first two weeks, some people have an awesome last two weeks, some people are awesome through a whole cycle. Maybe upping the dosage will help bring back that loving feeling. More is not always better though. Just because you're not getting stronger at this point doesn't mean the compound isn't doing its job either.
    Cutting during PCT isn't a recommended practice. PCT is the time to solidify gains. You may not lose all of your gains with your herbal homeopathic PCT. Gains should be the least of your worries though, your shutdown HPTA system should be your worry. Research negative feedback loop and find out why your balls are shrinking. Then research clomid and how it is used to essentially "reboot" the HPTA (there are other SERMs, but I don't feel like mentioning all of them).
    Most any cycle of methylated compounds is going to shut you down. Sure, some people come out fine, or think they did because they feel no ill effects initially. Bloodwork is the only true way to see if you've recovered. There's a lot of parrots on here that are gonna say "no SERM, no cycle" because that's what their bro told them. There's others on here that say that because they did it, and fcuked themselves up. Either way, it's the "safer route".
    As far as cutting cals, I wouldn't do that until after PCT, but that's just my $.02.
    I think I know how SERMS work and I was thinking an AI would help restart my hormones by blocking the estrogen causing my body to attempt to make more estrogen by making test but it can't convert so it stays as test, I finish pct, taper off with my left over erase. SERMS block estrogen from reaching the brain and affecting certain tissues. I would think it's better by maintaining homeostasis and boosting test without crushing estrogen. Am I partly right?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.58%

Your severely mistaken dude. I eat a few things like some poptarts and ice cream and stuff, then I eat sandwiches and meats and pasta and tons of milk. So the part about you can't gain weight eating callories not from traditional "clean" foods is just wrong. People do iifym all the time and they're just fine. Hodgetwins are just an example. Who said I was eating twinkles and ho ho'a and nothing else?q I've done my iifym diet and I've went from a skinny 140 pounds to 200 at 5 ft 10. And now ill lose gains now because I don't have a SERM? I know SERM is the best but people have gotten by without before. I know it's not optimal but it's all I got.
    Nothing wrong with bulking food here and there.

You are the one asking for help about how much DMZ you should be taking and a everything because you aren't gaining. Everyone is different in different parts of the cycle. Going to 60 helped me but honestly man, 60mg and no SERM may not be the brightest idea. It doesn't matter if people used to do it. People did a lot of stupid sh*t. Its 2013, just explore your recourses next time. You obviously care about results so do more research next time.

You aren't just going to be a new man after a cycle. I had that mindset and was disappointed. You have to understand it is just a little boost that you must capitalize on. PCT is the end all be all. Equally important as the cycle if not more important because its far more challenging than gaining from PH in the first place. I would not cut cals at a in PCT.

I think you are more knowledgeable than it first appeared so just keep focused. I'd prob throw together a serious OTC concoction of you won't buy a SERM.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Nothing wrong with bulking food here and there.

You are the one asking for help about how much DMZ you should be taking and a everything because you aren't gaining. Everyone is different in different parts of the cycle. Going to 60 helped me but honestly man, 60mg and no SERM may not be the brightest idea. It doesn't matter if people used to do it. People did a lot of stupid sh*t. Its 2013, just explore your recourses next time. You obviously care about results so do more research next time.

You aren't just going to be a new man after a cycle. I had that mindset and was disappointed. You have to understand it is just a little boost that you must capitalize on. PCT is the end all be all. Equally important as the cycle if not more important because its far more challenging than gaining from PH in the first place. I would not cut cals at a in PCT.

I think you are more knowledgeable than it first appeared so just keep focused. I'd prob throw together a serious OTC concoction of you won't buy a SERM.
    I should have researched a lot more on dmz. I didn't know it was so harsh. I thought it was medium. The only reason I bought it was to get mass and strength before my cut. Next time ill get some mild ph that I can use a OTC on. Tbh I didn't care about mass as much as strength. I'm honestly a bit scared of not having a SERM now.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

Next time ill get some mild ph that I can use a OTC on.
    lulz
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%

Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    lulz
    I dunno even bout that. Osta SARM good?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.58%

I should have researched a lot more on dmz. I didn't know it was so harsh. I thought it was medium. The only reason I bought it was to get mass and strength before my cut. Next time ill get some mild ph that I can use a OTC on. Tbh I didn't care about mass as much as strength. I'm honestly a bit scared of not having a SERM now.
    Yea its more harsh than EpI/ Hdrol and less harsh than SD. DMZ will surely pack on some size. Strength is good but Epi would probably be better for that.

Honestly, once you have done DMZ any other PH that is weak enough for a sufficient OTC post cycle would seem like nothing. I was lazy on the SERM thing too my first time but its really easy man. I should not have hesitated. Just takes a few weeks to arrive most the time so be sure to have it before yoy start another harsh compound... if you do.

I did 2 AMS Growth Kits back to back in 6 weeks and got ok results and ran OTC post cycle. Honestly, in my experience it wasnt any better than running Triazole/Activate Xtreme/daa. Sounds crazy but that natty run actually gave me a little insomnia and crazy dreams like some people get from PHs. I also got almost as strong as I did on hdrol.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Yea its more harsh than EpI/ Hdrol and less harsh than SD. DMZ will surely pack on some size. Strength is good but Epi would probably be better for that.

Honestly, once you have done DMZ any other PH that is weak enough for a sufficient OTC post cycle would seem like nothing. I was lazy on the SERM thing too my first time but its really easy man. I should not have hesitated. Just takes a few weeks to arrive most the time so be sure to have it before yoy start another harsh compound... if you do.

I did 2 AMS Growth Kits back to back in 6 weeks and got ok results and ran OTC post cycle. Honestly, in my experience it wasnt any better than running Triazole/Activate Xtreme/daa. Sounds crazy but that natty run actually gave me a little insomnia and crazy dreams like some people get from PHs. I also got almost as strong as I did on hdrol.
    Yeah I think if I ever run another cycle this year I will use a weak ph. I just can't justify spending 50 bucks on any natty products now when I could get a ph for 50. I know one thing tho. I will never run another strong cycle without a SERM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 12:45 PM
  4. Replies: 2