Stalled progress? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Stalled progress?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    He eats poptarts. It's his go-to pre-workout meal. I didn't make that up. Read his post
    ... And poptarts are bad why? Carbs are good pre workout. Also poptarts are 400 callories a pack. Good bulking food since I have to eat 4k calories.
    I assume you eat chicken and brown rice every day because its "healthy"?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Toaster stroots would kick a pop tart's ass in a street fight.

And you can make sweet icing designs.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Snicket63 View Post

... And poptarts are bad why? Carbs are good pre workout. Also poptarts are 400 callories a pack. Good bulking food since I have to eat 4k calories.
    All carbs are not created equal. Poptarts are not the good kind lmao. Dirty bulk much?

My go to carbs come from:
    Oat meal
    Brown rice
    Black beans
    Vegetables
    Fruit
    Quinoa
    Sweet potato

rare but I sometime go to whole wheat breads, whole wheat pasta
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

All carbs are not created equal. Poptarts are not the good kind lmao. Dirty bulk much?

My go to carbs come from:
    Oat meal
    Brown rice
    Black beans
    Vegetables
    Fruit
    Quinoa
    Sweet potato

rare but I sometime go to whole wheat breads, whole wheat pasta
    I know I know but as long as I'm not eating to many callories I won't gain extra fat by just eating different carbs. (As science says) but I've read on forums that you need good "clean foods" ( bro science). So idk what to believe. I rather eat easier foods on a bulk and eat foods that fill me up on a cut. Nomsayin?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Toaster stroots would kick a pop tart's ass in a street fight.

And you can make sweet icing designs.
    I eat some of dem also l0l
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Mate, I think the point that people are getting at is that you're perhaps not sorted yet on your diet etc so you shouldn't be jumping into anabolics. It probably is 400 cals (I genuinely have no idea) but it's probably not an ideal preworkout meal.

And no, I don't eat chicken and brown rice all day because, for me, it's not practical. My diet certainly isn't perfect, but I've spent a lot of time researching it and I'm happy with the trade offs I've made. My standard workout is around 6pm and (watch me get flamed for this) in the run up to it, I've had a decent lunch at 1.30pm, a protein shake (38g protein, 250 cals) at 4.30pm, BCAA's, Kre-Alk and Fish Oil at 5.15pm all washed down with a pint of fresh OJ. It's crude, but it works for me.

As soon as I'm out, it's more OJ immediately with BCAA's and Kre-Alk while I make dinner (2 portions brown rice with either beef, lamb or chicken and some streamed veg) and then another shake before bed about 10pm. Hey, it's not perfect, but including shakes I'm packing in 6 meals a day, 240+g protein a day, and I'm getting carbs when I need them.

There are guys here who can nail your diet for you if you want to be a pro. There's also a forum dedicated to nutrition you should have been reading flat out and getting your own set up perfected by people until you're happy.

I'm not being a dick and I've said to you before, ask as many questions as you want; I doubt people will have a go at you for honestly trying to gain knowledge. But you have to be honest about what you're doing, what you're taking and what your (genuine) experience level is. Trust me on this because I've been there and wasted a fortune, unless you get your training, diet and rest sorted first, you're wasting your money big time with PH's/AAS.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

I know I know but as long as I'm not eating to many callories I won't gain extra fat by just eating different carbs. (As science says) but I've read on forums that you need good "clean foods" ( bro science). So idk what to believe. I rather eat easier foods on a bulk and eat foods that fill me up on a cut. Nomsayin?
    Are you Pharreeel?!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
    Mate, I think the point that people are getting at is that you're perhaps not sorted yet on your diet etc so you shouldn't be jumping into anabolics. It probably is 400 cals (I genuinely have no idea) but it's probably not an ideal preworkout meal.

And no, I don't eat chicken and brown rice all day because, for me, it's not practical. My diet certainly isn't perfect, but I've spent a lot of time researching it and I'm happy with the trade offs I've made. My standard workout is around 6pm and (watch me get flamed for this) in the run up to it, I've had a decent lunch at 1.30pm, a protein shake (38g protein, 250 cals) at 4.30pm, BCAA's, Kre-Alk and Fish Oil at 5.15pm all washed down with a pint of fresh OJ. It's crude, but it works for me.

As soon as I'm out, it's more OJ immediately with BCAA's and Kre-Alk while I make dinner (2 portions brown rice with either beef, lamb or chicken and some streamed veg) and then another shake before bed about 10pm. Hey, it's not perfect, but including shakes I'm packing in 6 meals a day, 240+g protein a day, and I'm getting carbs when I need them.

There are guys here who can nail your diet for you if you want to be a pro. There's also a forum dedicated to nutrition you should have been reading flat out and getting your own set up perfected by people until you're happy.

I'm not being a dick and I've said to you before, ask as many questions as you want; I doubt people will have a go at you for honestly trying to gain knowledge. But you have to be honest about what you're doing, what you're taking and what your (genuine) experience level is. Trust me on this because I've been there and wasted a fortune, unless you get your training, diet and rest sorted first, you're wasting your money big time with PH's/AAS.
    Well I track my macros and that's all I track. I don't care about food. I don't want to be pro. I just want to be strongest around my area (shouldn't be to hard) and I want to look like zyzz but maybe a bit bigger. My traning diet and rest is in check. I never miss a workout ever. And I always track macros. I force feed if I don't hit them at night. I went from 140-200 in 1 year just by eating n lifting.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Are you Pharreeel?!
    Strait up g :/
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Strait up g :/
    I've read some of your other posts and, to be honest champ, you're an imbecile...
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I've read some of your other posts and, to be honest champ, you're an imbecile...
    Because I don't spit bro science?
    400g of protein for te gainz.
    Chicken and brown rice and that's it.
    Protein shake and bcaas right after workout gain more muscle.
    6-8 meals a day= gainz
    Creatine with sugar or else it doesn't work.
    Science has disproved all of this stuff sir.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

He's trolling.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    He's trolling.
    Did he honestly think that "strait up g" was serious?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Eating "clean foods" healthy foods is not bro science. Honestly it's common sense that anyone with half a brain should to some level understand. For example your body is able to use and process sugars from fruits much much better than processed sugar in a poptart.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Eating "clean foods" healthy foods is not bro science. Honestly it's common sense that anyone with half a brain should to some level understand. For example your body is able to use and process sugars from fruits much much better than processed sugar in a poptart.
    I don't eat poptarts and sugar cubes all day. I don't think you need to be so strict with your diet unless your a pro. I eat a lot of fruits also. I eat poptarts when I need the callories.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

He's trolling.
    I'm now genuinely confused (noob to the boards).
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Unsubscribed
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I wasn't serious when I said "strait up g".
    Also the hodge twins don't do any of that bro science anymore. They make sure they hit 160g of protein a day and make sure they hit their macros and they eat whatever they want to fill it. Tey don't do any of that broscience. Looks like it's working for them.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Trolling= posting BS to get a rise or reaction out of others.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Trolling= posting BS to get a rise or reaction out of others.
    Is this whole thing BS, or is he genuinely an idiot?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Is this whole thing BS, or is he genuinely an idiot?
    Jesus Christ I said I wasn't serious about the "strait up g" thing. I was mocking you and the bro science dude.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

I'm out.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm out.
    Please provide this proof of your brosience.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Please provide this proof of your brosience.
    I'm not the one with the thread called "Stalled Progress"...?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm not the one with the thread called "Stalled Progress"...?
    Lol wut? Elaborate.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol wut? Elaborate.
    He's saying that you're the one that has asked for help, but argues with the advice that you've been given.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    He's saying that you're the one that has asked for help, but argues with the advice that you've been given.
    I asked if upping the dosage would make my cycle gains a bit better because they've slowed down after 2 weeks. Instead people come in and rip on me because I don't eat chicken and rice every day and because I made the mistake of not getting a SERM. I know a SERM is best.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I made the mistake of not getting a SERM. I know a SERM is best.
    Why don't you get one now? Plenty of time
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Aaaaand now everyone who has read that is now dumber.

You won't gain any extra WEIGHT if you hit you cals via sh*t food. It will however have a drastic impact on what your weight is made up of. Hit your cals by eating twinkies and ho hos and you will stay the same weight... and you'll also have the consistency of a bag of lard.

What do you care anyway? You're about to lose any gains you made as it is. Hope your pop tarts have Clomid in them. No amount of food, good or sh*tty, is going to keep muscle on you in your PCT.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I asked if upping the dosage would make my cycle gains a bit better because they've slowed down after 2 weeks. Instead people come in and rip on me because I don't eat chicken and rice every day and because I made the mistake of not getting a SERM. I know a SERM is best.
    And everyone responded by saying your diet sucks.

From my considerable time on AM, I'd wager that 90% of the people who say "diet is in check" are totally full of shyt. I don't think this is any different; you think you're following IIFYM, you think everything posted in response to your issue is bro science, so why even ask?

You have no idea how to run a cycle, yet here you are wondering why your piss poor planning isn't working like magic fairy muscle dust.

If you're trolling, you win, you got me. If not, pull the fawking needle out of your ass and figure out how to eat & train.

I'm out, fawk this thread.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Aaaaand now everyone who has read that is now dumber.

You won't gain any extra WEIGHT if you hit you cals via sh*t food. It will however have a drastic impact on what your weight is made up of. Hit your cals by eating twinkies and ho hos and you will stay the same weight... and you'll also have the consistency of a bag of lard.

What do you care anyway? You're about to lose any gains you made as it is. Hope your pop tarts have Clomid in them. No amount of food, good or sh*tty, is going to keep muscle on you in your PCT.
    Your severely mistaken dude. I eat a few things like some poptarts and ice cream and stuff, then I eat sandwiches and meats and pasta and tons of milk. So the part about you can't gain weight eating callories not from traditional "clean" foods is just wrong. People do iifym all the time and they're just fine. Hodgetwins are just an example. Who said I was eating twinkles and ho ho'a and nothing else? I've done my iifym diet and I've went from a skinny 140 pounds to 200 at 5 ft 10. And now ill lose gains now because I don't have a SERM? I know SERM is the best but people have gotten by without before. I know it's not optimal but it's all I got.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    And everyone responded by saying your diet sucks.

From my considerable time on AM, I'd wager that 90% of the people who say "diet is in check" are totally full of shyt. I don't think this is any different; you think you're following IIFYM, you think everything posted in response to your issue is bro science, so why even ask?

You have no idea how to run a cycle, yet here you are wondering why your piss poor planning isn't working like magic fairy muscle dust.

If you're trolling, you win, you got me. If not, pull the fawking needle out of your ass and figure out how to eat & train.

I'm out, fawk this thread.
    I didn't say it was magic. I asked if it was normal for gains to slow after 2 week mark. Where are people getting the idea I don't know how to eat and train? I didn't ask about diet because I got that worked out for me. I know what I'm doing in the rest/eat/train department. Trust me. I'm not goin on here and saying I'm the "hard gainer" who has trained for a month and can't make gains so I jump on the juice gain 7 pounds then lose it all rinse and repeat.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I track every calorie and macro exactly. I don't just "eat a lot" and actually get 2k calories a day.

I use myfitnesspal btw
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn, every time I turn and take a glance at a thread, I see you wanting answers and then arguing with them. Nice first month here. Stop trolling or start learning. Please.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Damn, every time I turn and take a glance at a thread, I see you wanting answers and then arguing with them. Nice first month here. Stop trolling or start learning. Please.
    This thread got completely skewed off topic. I didn't ask about people's opinions to my diet, or my traning or why prohormones aren't making me look like Arnold. I asked if it was the norm to up dosage after 2 weeks. People then tore my hole up about not using a SERM then they decided to make fun of my diet wich tey know nothing about. I don't need help with anything other than my cycle.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

But it may be your training and diet that are causing you to stall. Ya' dig?
    Diet and programming play a large role in progression, even when on the sauce.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Weird, because I love getting to the bottom of issues by utilizing those here that are more knowledgeable than I on aas, competition, training and diet. It must be a combination of humility and desire to learn. Because I don't know everything.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've seen some of the more experienced loggers here talk about eating foods that pack way more fat and empty calories than some ****ing pop tarts. Ever see Jay Cutlers fat ass off season? Plus he's using dimethazine....poptarts here and there arent going to make him fat as long as he's not going overboard. I'm sorry but some of the biggest bodybuilders eat literal shyt. To bulk up. If you don't know that then I don't know what to tell you. Could ATD bring his test levels back to normal? Its possible but a serm is best
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

But it may be your training and diet that are causing you to stall. Ya' dig?
    Diet and programming play a large role in progression, even when on the sauce.
    It's not exactly a stall but the weight isn't coming on like the first 2 weeks.
    I did increase the dosage and I'm doing it mainly to get my cycle over with faster so I can cut.
    The thing I'm worried about is keeping gains now. People are saying without a SERM you lose all gains but that can't be true. Granted I would keep more probably with a SERM but I've seen logs of OTC and they turn out fine. As long as I don't run a harsh cycle like dmz again with OTC I should be fine hopefully?

Also how long after the last dose of the cycle should I safely be able to drop the calories and cut? 1 month?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I've seen some of the more experienced loggers here talk about eating foods that pack way more fat and empty calories than some ****ing pop tarts. Ever see Jay Cutlers fat ass off season? Plus he's using dimethazine....poptarts here and there arent going to make him fat as long as he's not going overboard. I'm sorry but some of the biggest bodybuilders eat literal shyt. To bulk up. If you don't know that then I don't know what to tell you. Could ATD bring his test levels back to normal? Its possible but a serm is best
    They use insulin. I don't. And I have a desk job. They don't. Jay uses dimethazine?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:45 AM
  4. Replies: 2