crystal in vial of test

doot11

Awards
Has anyone ever had a vial of test show up with a crystal looking thing in it? My supplier had always sent good stuff. I have the vial in hot water now to see if it dissolves. Thanks

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever had a vial of test show up with a crystal looking thing in it? My supplier had always sent good stuff. I have the vial in hot water now to see if it dissolves. Thanks
Is it Pharm grade?

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Yes have had this before was test prop. I put the vial on a pan and in the oven on low setting or 200°f and kept watch on it shaking it up every five min or so until dissolved.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
it has been crashed. it'll just hurt when you inj it

doot11

Awards
Its from a domestic ug source ive used for awhile. Great service just never seen anything like it. What do you mean by crashed? Thanks for the feedback

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Crashed as it was suspended and fell out of suspension.

doot11

Awards
Got it. Im heating up the test prop by putting the vial into a cup of hot water. I take it out every few min and shake. Any other ideasb on reintegrating?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Try heating it to 118°c or 244°f. Assuming it's prop. Might be able to get away with a lower heat.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The problem is with no venting you might crack the vial with higher temps.. you should really vent while heating then filter adding more BA & BB to get it to hold

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes have had this before was test prop. I put the vial on a pan and in the oven on low setting or 200°f and kept watch on it shaking it up every five min or so until dissolved.
Do this. Vent the cap with a 22ga pin.