Mechabol 75mg ED v Halodrol 100mg ED bulk

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

Mechabol 75mg ED v Halodrol 100mg ED bulk

I'm looking at my second cycle going for 6-8 weeks bulk looking to gain a good 10lbs
    first cycle was epi great strength very dry but didn't gain much,
    was planning to run mechabol at 75mg ED (maybe stacking lmg)
    but found a deal on halodrol considering to run hdrol at 100mg ED since i can get both for roughly the same price..
    Will be doing Nolva +DAA for PCT, organ shield and Liv52 for on cycle

In addition thoughts on Xcel Sports Nutrition's stuff?

All opinions welcomed

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

anyone?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

For 6 weeks, hdrol @ 100mg will be more potent.

Mecha needs to be dosed just like pmag.

75mg is weak. But, you May respond well.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

Thanks for the input, my concerns are that hdrol takes a longer time to kick in?
    pmag being a better bulker?? seems like bull to me
    and the hdrol is 50mg tabs so it may be difficult to control the dosages since its my 2nd cycle.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Both begin working immediately. It also takes both a week or two before you notice gains.

If you don't respond well.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

8 weeks on a methyl = need something stronger than Liv and organ sheild. 300mg of milk thistle and 250mg of NAC is a waste of money especially if you run 100mg of Hdrol for that long. Save you money and get either Tudca or Cycle assist/support if you can't find any Tudca. I've never understood why anyone would get Organ Sheild unless they had some other quality liver protection in addition. Liver Assist is same price and much better for the liver (but lacks any prostate and BP support - though I've read that milk thistle can benefit the prostate)

Question why M-lmg? If its for the positive effect on joints and strength ok, but if you just want size then get a Trenavar product of some sort. M-lmg is gonna be wet type gains. H-drol is for most people dry and usually Tren is too. Another reason is if you're gonna shut down your balls with a progestin, you might as well go bigger with tren.
    M-lmg was nice for water weight and recovery, but I didn't get much in quality lean mass.

I'm not sure how similar mecha is to pmag and I'm curious about how dry it is myself.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

:facepalm:
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    8 weeks on a methyl = need something stronger than Liv and organ sheild. 300mg of milk thistle and 250mg of NAC is a waste of money especially if you run 100mg of Hdrol for that long. Save you money and get either Tudca or Cycle assist/support if you can't find any Tudca. I've never understood why anyone would get Organ Sheild unless they had some other quality liver protection in addition. Liver Assist is same price and much better for the liver (but lacks any prostate and BP support - though I've read that milk thistle can benefit the prostate)

Question why M-lmg? If its for the positive effect on joints and strength ok, but if you just want size then get a Trenavar product of some sort. M-lmg is gonna be wet type gains. H-drol is for most people dry and usually Tren is too. Another reason is if you're gonna shut down your balls with a progestin, you might as well go bigger with tren.
    M-lmg was nice for water weight and recovery, but I didn't get much in quality lean mass.

I'm not sure how similar mecha is to pmag and I'm curious about how dry it is myself.
    I must have missed the sentence with M-LMG in it..
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

was planning to run mechabol at 75mg ED (maybe stacking lmg)
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post

haha i apologise for being somewhat bad at this, i do actually have 2 bottles of tudca on hand how should the dosing be like? not sure if that will be enough

ill look more into tren, thanks for the input
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bel1 View Post
    i do actually have 2 bottles of tudca on hand how should the dosing be like? not sure if that will be enough
    Some people have said something to the effect of 13-15 mg/kg of body weight, but that seems a bit high. I do 1000mg. The half life is supposedly very long so some people dose EOD or few times a week which would spread out your tudca, but this is just from searching around the forums. I've even heard of dosing Tudca a week or two into the cycle.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Quote Originally Posted by bel1 View Post

haha i apologise for being somewhat bad at this, i do actually have 2 bottles of tudca on hand how should the dosing be like? not sure if that will be enough

ill look more into tren, thanks for the input
    I would not worry about it.

There was nothing wrong with what you said originally. 6-8 weeks is about as long as you want to go on orals, with or without cycle assist wannabe products.

Only reason to not go longer is there is no point, gains stop after 6-8 weeks of any steroid.

If you disagree with that last part, pm Patrick Arnold, not me, and tell him why he's wrong
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.03%

Mecha at 75mgs was awsome for me at 6 weeks. Used stano also, gained 16 kept 12, very dirty. Next is hella/bulk up/dermacrine
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dermacrine gave me a nice energized feeling

Similar Forum Threads

1. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8