Primo advice??

Viking23

Awards
Okay so I am thinking of running test e and methenolone ethanate for 14 weeks for my next cycle. I was going to run both at 500 each and maybe bump up the primo to 600 the last month or so. OR I was thinking of starting primo @ 400 for 4 weeks, then bump to 500 for 4 weeks, and finally finish up running it @ 600 for 6 weeks while maintaining test at 500 all the way through . My goal is to put on some lbm and maintain as much as possible. I have always wanted to run primo but I never really talked to anyone who has so anyone with input please share on what I can expect.

Thanks fellas!!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i'm interested in this topic as well. seems like the lack of info has to do with the price of legit primo. i'd love to try primo, but for the price i'd rather go with rips.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
The lack of info has to do with there is alot of counterfeit primo out there so there are so many mixed reviews. There is alot of profit on undersosed gear and fakes. So I ignore all reviews online when it comes to primo. I would dose the primo as high as you possibly can. f you have legit primo it will work wonders. I will be running a test e, primo, and eq cycle soon :)