M-Sten

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Hey everybody I am looking for some personal experience/advice on msten. I have been toying with the idea of Sten-zine or m-sten with stano or m-sten with some trenavar. i was just curious to see some personal results and reviews on cycles you all have tried. I am not entirely sure on what would be synergistic with the msten or what would just cause extra sides. (side note: my previous cycles include test e, test cyp w/ dbol kicker, hdrol solo run, and epi/trenavar.... just thought id throw it out there that this isnt my first walk in the park lol) I appreciate any comments.thanks iceman

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
also, how has msten effected anyone as far as estrogen related sides?

just wondering because I did have gyno until i got surgery a while back and I definitely am not trying to overlook a small detail that could cause a flare in any little bit of gyno i have left.

that being said... AI on cycle yay or nay?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I ran two cycles of dmz and msten. Good sh*t that's for sure. Really will shut you down, I noticed after increasing to 3 pills a day my nipples got Fukin puffy. You will get shutdown around the 3rd week really bad. In the beginning though you feel amazing from day to night. I gained about 10-13 lbs from each cycle. Did a really dirt bulk with each and made huge gains. Water weight retention is a max I got really bulky. People notice you more, you feel stronger mentally and physically. But gains stop after four week that's for sure and after a second cycle I don think my body would respond as well as it did before so I just get real gear now.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I ran letro on my second cycle cause I got gyno but caught it before it got bad

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Yeah I have done some cycles of real gear before as well I just want to stay in the lines of legality at the moment. But thanks for the input and shared experiences. That's exactly what I was looking for so thank you again. But I'll probably run exemestane from the start then to help with the sides. I know I am definitely going to want to jump up to 3 caps a day so it only makes sense to take the precautions.

I'm really starting to like the sound of adding some trestobol as well.... Hmmmm...

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran msten at 32 mg ed and could not function without trest. The lethargy was soooooooo bad and trest is the only thing that keep me going.

Nick527

Awards
Ran 4 weeks msten 6 week epi stack
Lethargy was huge
Back pumps reeaal bad
Msten was really wet for me I help a ton of water, EPI was dry. But everyone's different I've seen logs where Msten leaned ppl up a ton

rphash49

Awards
I put on good size at 20mg a day 4 weeks and to date I've kept almost all of it. It shuts me down hard, lethargy week 4 is a bitch and had minor rebound gyno symptoms(fyi-nothing else has ever given me gyno symptoms and I've ran a lot of stuff)

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate the input a ton. I guess ill just have to work my dose up and find my sweet spot. But by the sound of it I'm probably gonna be needing some stano or trest because hell I had lethargy from my epi/trenavar cycle

rphash49

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate the input a ton. I guess ill just have to work my dose up and find my sweet spot. But by the sound of it I'm probably gonna be needing some stano or trest because hell I had lethargy from my epi/trenavar cycle
Go trest. Stano at 1000mg did not help me on m-sten

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Alright if might do just that then haha. What'd you dose your trest at? I was thinking 50 or 60mg straight through

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright if might do just that then haha. What'd you dose your trest at? I was thinking 50 or 60mg straight through
That looks good to me. Take it 3 or 4 times a day so your test level is always up.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Alright sounds good. Thanks again. Might log it if I'm feeling motivated. Definitely going to try to experiment with some higher dosing on the m-sten just to see how I react.. Maybe it'll be very nice or maybe my liver will fail.. We'll see :)

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
5 weeks of msten I felt so bad it was unbelievable. Before the five week mark I felt fine. Liver definitely took a hit as well. Good luck. Didn't get any gyno and I'm prone.

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
Just finished up 2nd msten cycle. In both cycles after the 4 week mark I saw almost no gains and the sides were almost unbearable. Lethargy and back pumps being the worst. I would feel great up until the 3 and a half week mark and would really feel the shutdown after that point. Kept about 12 quality pounds from each cycle though so can't complain too much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50