1-AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

r6samson

Awards
Hi, I'm new to the boards, but not to the sport. I just bought Ergopharm 1-AD before the ban and was wondering if I could get ANY kind of help or suggestions. Thank you!

JP

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established

I am a little confused as to what you need help or suggestions on.....

....that is what's the question?

O14

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally like 1-AD. Take at least 3/day to see good results. I have personally taken up to 6/day. Usually takes me about 2 weeks to start seeing gains.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I personally like 1-AD. Take at least 3/day to see good results. I have personally taken up to 6/day. Usually takes me about 2 weeks to start seeing gains.
In terms of dose...I like at least 6/day and have gone up to 9/day.....but I wouldn't suggest it for a first cycle.

O14

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i took 1 ad for my first cycle and saw decent results, but personally i yielded the best results by stacking it with ergopharms androdiol select 300, which also helped out the sides of the 1ad. Take it for 6 weeks @ 3 a day and follow with some 6oxo for pct to help keep gains

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you wait until you are of proper age to start using anabolics. A quick search on 1-AD would have lead you to that answer as well as some cycle ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.