Need help on cycle advice

mutantanimal

Awards
Well I just hired a trainer and he advised me that he wanted me to start doing 8 week cycles instead of my 12-15 weekers. I am wondering what the best layout would be for a 8 week bulker? Goal is to put on as much size as possible.

Stats;

5'5
170lbs

Cycle exp;

Test Cyp 12 weeks with dbol kick start

T400 for 15 weeks with 12 weeks deca and drol kick start.

mutantanimal

Awards
Good question. He pretty much told me I'm on my own with laying out which compounds to use and he will give his critique when I figure it out. Idk why he works like this, I just find it a huge pain... Lol. But would love the help from you guys to layout a killer cycle.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Well if its only 8 weeks. I would just do 8 weeks of test prop, and either dbol or anadrol for a few weeks. Doesn't have to get too much more complicated than that. 100-150 mgs test EOD should be plenty. Then just eat like a mofo.

What kind of pct did you run last time?

mutantanimal

Awards
4 weeks of nolva. 40/40/20/20.

And that's what I was thinking too. Should I add NPP or tren as well?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
That's a weak pct. do some research on that.

As far as NPP and tren goes, they're awesome, but it doesn't sound like you're ready to deal with them. They require a very different approach as the sides are different and stronger. Keep it simple. Test prop and an oral will do plenty for you.

Most people will agree, save tren for later.

mutantanimal

Awards
He has ended up recommending me a cycle. I would like a critique from you guys.

W1-8 test Cyp @ 700mgs
W1-8 tren e @400mgs
W1-4 dbol @60mgs

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
He has ended up recommending me a cycle. I would like a critique from you guys.

W1-8 test Cyp @ 700mgs
W1-8 tren e @400mgs
W1-4 dbol @60mgs
If hes your.trainer get another trainer. Cause hes already an idiot for.recommending long esters on an 8 week run. Plus hes an even bigger idiot for recommending tren e instead of ace for your first run. Plus hes a moron for recommending you run 700 mg of test while running tren. Fire him and move on or pm me Im certified. Or tell me where you are so I can just stop by and kick this mother ****ers ass for giving pt a bad name.

mutantanimal

Awards
Yeah I was really confused on his choices it made No sense to me cause its the opposite of what I've read everywhere.. But this dude has guys that compete at a national level. But it seems odd? Like I said I should use short esters for a shorter cycle... So I get max benefit (prop and ace) and he said I figured wrong and il be better using long esters. Idk what to think lol. He's training /diet plans he has been giving me work awesome.. I just question his AAS advice. But at the same time he has so many successful competitors.