PIP in virgin muscles...help!!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Okay so I started my first injectable cycle and I'm using short esters, so I've been pinning every day. I understand that virgin muscles can hurt for a while sometimes up to a week but I'm a week in and I've used all my main injection spots (both glutes, both delts, both quads) and every one of them is sore! I don't know where to inject because I'm afraid if inject a muscle that's already sore, it will make it much worse and possibly give me an abscess. Calves are out of the question. I might do biceps or pecs...not sure yet. I'm wondering if this pain will go away once my muscles get more accustomed to the gear? Because I haven't even been able to lift hard because my ass, shoulders, and quads are all sore as ****!! Also on my delts I have some redness a bit below where my inject point was. I'm thinking the gear leaked out of the muscle and created an inflammatory response? It's not an infection, no fever, and there isn't much swelling at all. It's just red about two inches below the injection site. Any feedback is appreciated!!!

bigbrawler

Awards
Well If you have a friend who can help you out with it, I find Lat injections are by far the least painfull site to inject. I no longer have the mobility to do it on my own. Also, for me I find the rate that I inject the fluid seems to reduce pip greatly. I tend to go 10-15 seconds for every ten 1/10 of a cc. So 100 seconds for a cc. Some people may seem that is excessively slow, but I've been able to see good results with it, can feel very little if any scarring and never missed a workout as a result. Deep tissue massages can help to elevate some of the pain and make things a little more bearable. Short of that unfortunately this is a bit of the price you pay for running as aggressive of a first cycle as you are. This is why a lot of people don't finnish. If you are still crippled up in two weeks and the pain is unbearable, I would suggest possibly suspect gear. High quality gear has a tendency to cause less pip with the same injection process.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Took your advice and pinned my lat today. It was kinda tough to do myself but I got it done!! I thought a 1 inch was going to be too long but it went in all the way! And yeah I've been injecting slower and it seems to help a lot. It just sucks right now because my quads are finally starting to feel better but my glutes are sore as hell lol I can barely sit down!!! Everyone at work keeps asking me if I took a dick in the ass because I've been walking funny all week lol I hate it I'm just praying it will get better with more injections!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Triceps and biceps are easy to pin as well. Never had pain in my tris. Bis can get dicey. If it's a muscle you can inject it. I know calves and pecs are the worst. I stay out of there

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I'm weary of bis and tris because my first delt injection caused my whole arm down to my elbow to get red and swollen. It wasn't an infection, I think it was just too much gear or some leaked subQ because the redness was much lower than the actual injection site. It's better now, no redness. But I can't have people asking questions why my arm is all red and swollen lol that's why I decided on lats

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Took your advice and pinned my lat today. It was kinda tough to do myself but I got it done!! I thought a 1 inch was going to be too long but it went in all the way! And yeah I've been injecting slower and it seems to help a lot. It just sucks right now because my quads are finally starting to feel better but my glutes are sore as hell lol I can barely sit down!!! Everyone at work keeps asking me if I took a dick in the ass because I've been walking funny all week lol I hate it I'm just praying it will get better with more injections!
Do you wiggle the needle while trying to aspirate? Because some muscles its hard to hold syringe with both hands and ive found when I have to spin it a bit to get ahold of the ears on syringe or wiggle it in the process, I have more pain the next day. Granted, no matter how careful I am I can always tell the next day that I pinned. But its not always pain, just pressure. Imagine spinning the needle even a little bit. That tip swings around and cuts muscle fibers

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I'm terrible at keeping the needle steady anywhere but my quads!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Leave an air bubble in the pin. You won't need to aspirate. If the tiny air bubble turns red pull out. Less shaking. I can't remember the last time I tried to aspirate. It never goes well.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Leave an air bubble in the pin. You won't need to aspirate. If the tiny air bubble turns red pull out. Less shaking. I can't remember the last time I tried to aspirate. It never goes well.
Other then Tren id like to know what really happens if 100mg of test was injected into a vein? Testosterone is dispersed through blood right? So with an ester attached would it do much really as far as anything dangerous? Its the male hormone. Now Tren is foreign to the human body so I can understand that

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Other then Tren id like to know what really happens if 100mg of test was injected into a vein? Testosterone is dispersed through blood right? So with an ester attached would it do much really as far as anything dangerous? Its the male hormone. Now Tren is foreign to the human body so I can understand that
The oil would be the biggest problem, but realistically it would probably take a lot of oil to obstruct oxygen transport from the lungs causing any real problems... Its a good question for Cooper the future doc.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try ventrogluts as well. Easy to pin, not a muscle you'll use and minimal pip.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Yeah I'm guessing the majority of my pain is coming from the fact that I still get nervous before I pin, so I shake quite a bit while injecting and this can make the injection process itself quite painful lol

bigbrawler

Awards
Yea, I think at some point we've all been there. If it's motivating at all, at one point in my life I couldn't even watch someone on T.v. get a shot. That's how intense of an aversion I had to needles. What has helped me is to focus on the reward. Like yea, this part of my day blows, I'd rather do just about anything else then pin almost two mils of fluid into my body. But hey, I'm gonna be swole like a muth fu ka. I try to almost obsess on how much this is going to help me, the pain and apprehension seems to dissipate and I can kinda go to my happy place. Now days when I pin I often almost feel relaxed. Don't know if that's helpful or motivating, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

Logman

Awards
A steady hand and slow pin is the key to avoiding PIP. I will aspirate quads because it's just too damn easy but I never aspirate the glute. Can't get my other hand round and trying with one hand just makes the needle bounce around. I pinned 2.4ml in my right ass cheek on Saturday, the most I've ever pinned. No pip whatsoever. I also warm the vial by placing it in a glass of hot water but not sure it helps.

I've done pins that went great. Nice and steady, taking a long time on the plunger but had crippling pip. Last time it happened was in a quad and I went an inch further up than I normally do. So placement has a lot to do with it too. Most I ever use is one site per week and I now keep to the same square inch every pin. With 25g needles I don't think scar tissue build up will be an issue for a long time.

Viking23

Awards
Why not start doing EOD injects till your muscles get use to it? I know ed is best but if it is causing that much problems do eod and that way you will get 7 injections every two weeks. Once you are use to pinning go back to ed. Just a thought and sorry if it is dumb lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Why not start doing EOD injects till your muscles get use to it? I know ed is best but if it is causing that much problems do eod and that way you will get 7 injections every two weeks. Once you are use to pinning go back to ed. Just a thought and sorry if it is dumb lol
Actually this is exactly what I did just a couple days ago! Switched to EOD and I'm glad I did. Not dumb at all man, thanks for the advice, even though I could have used it sooner ;P lol just playin man, it was dumb to shoot ed for my first inj. Cycle

Viking23

Awards
Dude I have had dudes on other forums disagree because the blood levels aren't as stable and I understand that. But since your a still a novice I figured it wouldn't hurt. You did double your daily dose when you switched right? Good luck man keep me posted on the cycle

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Dude I have had dudes on other forums disagree because the blood levels aren't as stable and I understand that. But since your a still a novice I figured it wouldn't hurt. You did double your daily dose when you switched right? Good luck man keep me posted on the cycle
Yeah not as stable but I suppose it could be compared to pulsing orals which is effective still!

And yup I doubled everything!!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Who aspirates anymore?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
So it was the tren that caused the pain. Shot a cc of prop with no tren and I had ZERO pain. Looks like tren ace is a no go. Or I'll order some test e and tren e so that I only have to shoot twice a week. For right now though I'm on test prop 400/week

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Correct nurses don't aspirate. But I promise u fail the practical if u don aspirate lol.

I almost always aspirate even on one handed shots like in delts. I do it for fun an cuz It makes me feel like a pro

I always go thru a check list :
Penetrate
Aspirate
Inject
Withdraw

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Tricepts are easy to pin. My favorite site to pin.

bosundave

Awards
Heat your gear in the sysringe under hot water and use a hot compress on the injection site

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I wouldn't recommend biceps with a short ester. That will hurt like a B*tch. Try pecs and lats they are both easy and big muscles.

wreckItRalph2

Awards
Check to see if your source uses EO (ethyl oleate). I used that **** and it destroyed my inj sites. I couldn't life for over a week. Threw it out and got non-EO gear from same source and very minimal pain. Some people like myself are horribly allergic to it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aeter462 Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 25
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 12
Anabolics 14