PH recommendations

sunnylvth

Awards
Hey guys,

I want to start a new PH cycle and since the times have changed I was wondering if any of you had and suggestions/ recommendations on a possibly better PH I could take?
Quick stats
24 y/o M
5'8"
Chinese
141lb
I've ran 2 cycles of Halovar in the past with a liver shield and Recycle as my PCT.
Should I stick with Halovar again or try something new? I'm not sure on whats trending on the market right now.
My goal right now is to bulk up since winter is coming.

Thanks!

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
You tell us. How were your results on Halovar? Did you get hit with sides? How well were you able to maintain gains PCT? If it worked well then there's no harm in running it again. Most people will tell you to step up your PCT and get away from the OTC products this time, though.

sunnylvth

Awards
Before my first cycle I was weighting at a good 125(I was a wrestler). I gained a good 30+ pounds from it and I felt no side effects.
I'm just wondering if there is a better PH that's more efficient and less side effects.

I'll check out Pmag thanks. I also saw that nolvadex was a good PCT

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Nolva is great but opt for Clomid if you decide to run a Halovar cycle again. Nolva has adverse effects with progestins so avoid it in the PCT of any tren-based cycle.

sunnylvth

Awards
Thanks man I'll definitely check out Clomid. I might just stick to Halovar again but I'm still going to do more research to see if there are better options.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
There certainly are stronger compounds but knowing you respond so well to Halovar with minimal to no reported sides I'd get your money's worth out of it again. It's said that running the same stack loses it's touch after multiple runs but even if you get a fraction of what you managed the first time then it's worth it if you ask me.

sunnylvth

Awards
Yeah I'm definitely not wanting horrible side effects. That's probably # 1 in what I'm looking for. #2 would have to be gains. Its been about a little over 2 years since I've ran Halovar

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I think it will do you quite well then. If it doesn't live up to what you're looking for then try a new compound next time. Although fortunately you won't have any surprise side effects, gyno scares, etc. I'd try to find the same brand you used before if you can since clearly that company is g2g and not underdosed or anything.

sunnylvth

Awards
I've been looking up results on Havoc so far people have seemed to like it

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Havoc (epistane) is a solid compound but I think it will be a couple steps down from what you're familiar with. It's a very mild compound virtually free of sides but it's also on the weaker end of the spectrum. Stacking it with Trenavar has gotten people some solid results. I will be running that stack myself for a relatively mild cut this spring.

sunnylvth

Awards
So halovar is a lot stronger? Whats a step up from Halovar then? Since I've ran 2 cycles of it I figured I might try something stronger.

00S4Boy

Awards
So halovar is a lot stronger? Whats a step up from Halovar then? Since I've ran 2 cycles of it I figured I might try something stronger.
There are plenty of stronger things depends on what your goal is, Methyl 1 Androstenediol(M1A or Alpha One), DMZ, M-Sten, Superdiol(superdrol precursor), Dianodrol(Dianabol-oxime) I would list M1,4ADD but now with Dianodrol it's pretty pointless, Boladrol(currently not in production may come back). Those are pretty much all your big dogs.

Then you have like Halodrol, Mechabol(theres p-mag too but that's just a mechabol prohormone), Epi, Triumphalis, Mithras, Protodrol.

Non methyls Hexadrone(6-chlorotest), Trestolone, Trendione, Mentdione(ph to Trestolone), Furuza(non methyl furazabol designer steroid), Dieneolone(transdermal product), 11-oxo(will convert to 11-keto), 11-keto, Max-LMG, Boldione.

If you want to make your own transdermals or homebrews or oral solutions there is also legit Desoxytestosterone acetate powders(non methyl phera).

And formestane the transdermal AI will convert to 4-hydroxytest, and a company is working on atamestane(aromatase inhibitor) which will convert to 1-methyl boldenone.

And lastly we also have a Proviron-oxime in the works, and were being annoying thinking up new compounds asking if they can be made like ph to cheque drops and ph to Metribolone.

Oh forgot all the 1-dhea(1-test 2 step precursor), 4-dhea(test 2 step precursor), 19nor-dhea(nandrolone 2 step precursor), and 5-dhea as androsterone or epiandrosterone(dht 2 step precursor) and all the other weird weak progestin compounds Andro Factory & LG sciences make.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I'd save the stronger compounds for later in your arsenal, though. If you can still get gains out of the milder stuff I would. Then run the new D-Bol PH with something dry when it comes out. It looks too good to be true.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of stronger things depends on what your goal is, Methyl 1 Androstenediol(M1A or Alpha One), DMZ, M-Sten, Superdiol(superdrol precursor), Dianodrol(Dianabol-oxime) I would list M1,4ADD but now with Dianodrol it's pretty pointless, Boladrol(currently not in production may come back). Those are pretty much all your big dogs. Then you have like Halodrol, Mechabol(theres p-mag too but that's just a mechabol prohormone), Epi, Triumphalis, Mithras, Protodrol. Non methyls Hexadrone(6-chlorotest), Trestolone, Trendione, Mentdione(ph to Trestolone), Furuza(non methyl furazabol designer steroid), Dieneolone(transdermal product), 11-oxo(will convert to 11-keto), 11-keto, Max-LMG, Boldione. If you want to make your own transdermals or homebrews or oral solutions there is also legit Desoxytestosterone acetate powders(non methyl phera). And formestane the transdermal AI will convert to 4-hydroxytest, and a company is working on atamestane(aromatase inhibitor) which will convert to 1-methyl boldenone. And lastly we also have a Proviron-oxime in the works, and were being annoying thinking up new compounds asking if they can be made like ph to cheque drops and ph to Metribolone. Oh forgot all the 1-dhea(1-test 2 step precursor), 4-dhea(test 2 step precursor), 19nor-dhea(nandrolone 2 step precursor), and 5-dhea as androsterone or epiandrosterone(dht 2 step precursor) and all the other weird weak progestin compounds Andro Factory & LG sciences make.

I'm interested in making transdermals. Do u know how?

00S4Boy

Awards
Easiest way purchase Iron Legion Salvo add hormone powder.

Cheapest way Hormone powder in Isopropl alcohol.

With salvo I think trying to home make an carrier is kinda pointless.

sunnylvth

Awards
Hmmm...I might just try a cycle of Havoc then. If I do what, support do you recommend, as well as PCT? Should I stack it with something else? I mainly just want to bulk up and keep as much gains as possible.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think if you've run 2 cycles so far and are still only 141 pounds that you really need to revamp your nutrition and possibly your training as well.

Did no one catch this?

sunnylvth

Awards
I'm 141 bc I've been cutting this whole time. Originally I was 158. The two cycles were about 2 1/2 years ago. I used it to break my plateau. So yes I'm re-vamping my nutrition but I have other questions regardin gthe PHs and etc.

sunnylvth

Awards
I might just try a cycle of Havoc then. If I do what, support do you recommend, as well as PCT? Should I stack it with something else? I mainly just want to bulk up and keep as much gains as possible.

00S4Boy

Awards
Fast gains are hard to keep for two reasons, one most of the weight gain is going to be glycogen retention/water retention/fat, two you don't know how to manage a diet at a higher weight to keep the muscle gain.

It's not just about steroids & lifting heavy. Not to mention connective tissue progress doesn't happen as fast as muscle growth so you are very prone to inury.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might just try a cycle of Havoc then. If I do what, support do you recommend, as well as PCT? Should I stack it with something else? I mainly just want to bulk up and keep as much gains as possible.
I'd suggest toremifene for PCT and to have exemestane on hand. Send me a PM.

Antaeus Labs Talos + Aegis are probably the two best support products.

sunnylvth

Awards
I haven't posted enough for it to let me PM but thanks I'll have to check out those products. I'm thinking about buy it all sometime during this week.

sunnylvth

Awards
Yeah I'm definitely going to have my diet on point. All Ill be doing is studying for my ER residency, gym, work, and violin lessons. Aside from that I wont be doing much so I will have a set schedule to eat and sleep properly.

00S4Boy

Awards
I haven't posted enough for it to let me PM but thanks I'll have to check out those products. I'm thinking about buy it all sometime during this week.
Then how the f did you pm me twice.

sunnylvth

Awards
I have no idea when I check my sent box it says I haven't sent anything...which is weird. Sorry man.

00S4Boy

Awards
I have no idea when I check my sent box it says I haven't sent anything...which is weird. Sorry man.
It's np I just felt like being an ass.

Anyway no one is going to spoon feed you a cycle because the more you learn how to do it properly, the better off you will be vs us just telling you what to do.

sunnylvth

Awards
Yeah man I get it. I'm definitely doing my part of the research. I'm not going to take it with out looking **** up and then whine on the forums about not knowing what to do next.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I knew he was light but I also know that people on these forums are going to run a PH regardless of if they need it yet so you might as well help them get things straight. That's also why I was advising against the use of any the hardcore compounds for quite some time.

Halodrol or Epi (havoc) will do the trick for you if you team it with a massive food intake. Don't run anything stronger til you put on and keep at least 30-40 pounds.

As for dosing I'd run them at standard protocol, 50mg or 40mg daily for Halo or Epi, respectively (do not run these two compounds together). I will likely get flamed for this but most can get away with an OTC PCT product for these compounds but Nolva is advised.

Liver support, fish oil, and B6 or L-Dopa are often ran for cycle support. They are methylated which makes them hard on your liver. They mess with your lipoproteins which is where fish oil comes into play. B6 or L-Dopa are supposed to help combat the lethargy caused by dry compounds. Hope that helps. Someone correct me or let me know if I failed to mention anything.

-Pizza

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I'd suggest toremifene for PCT and to have exemestane on hand. Send me a PM.

Antaeus Labs Talos + Aegis are probably the two best support products.
I'm not doubting you, by any means, but I'm curious as to your selections for those products for PCT for Epistane. Most people just rec Nolva or Clomid as a standard so I'm curious as to why these would be more effective.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not doubting you, by any means, but I'm curious as to your selections for those products for PCT for Epistane. Most people just rec Nolva or Clomid as a standard so I'm curious as to why these would be more effective.
Exemestane is simply precautionary in case gyno symptoms start up. This can happen to anyone no matter how spot on their cycle/PCT go. I prefer it because it does not harm lipids nearly as badly as letrozole and exemestane is also a suicide inhibitor and less likely to rebound after use.

I've used nolva and it barely did anything to bring me back as per blood tests done pre and post cycle. Toremifene brings me back from cycles every time. Clomid I've never used and can't say.

sunnylvth

Awards
Thanks for your help guys that definitely cleared somethings up. Damn Aegis is expensive as hell though, I didn't think it would be that costly. I'll still do some digging around for pct.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your help guys that definitely cleared somethings up. Damn Aegis is expensive as hell though, I didn't think it would be that costly. I'll still do some digging around for pct.
Pct is simple . Get Nolva-from a reliable source. Ive used it many times with harsher cycles and DAA or Pct Assist. For a basic cycle I think people are recommending TOO much. You have to remember the purpose of pct is to get your body to "normal: levels. Adding all these other hormone altering ingreds can actually hinder your recover not help
Remember more does not equal better

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah aegis is. You probably won't need it if you just using Talos. But I really think any other cycle support is absolutely garbage.

And PCT I can help you out. I sent you a PM I think.

rphash49

Awards
Yeah aegis is. You probably won't need it if you just using Talos. But I really think any other cycle support is absolutely garbage.

And PCT I can help you out. I sent you a PM I think.
I love Talos and aegis and use them often but I also don't think you need aegis on an epi run. Talos should be enough

sunnylvth

Awards
Ok so from what I've gathered, Nolva for PCT and I guess Aegis or Talos as support while I'm running Havoc. Am I correct?

sunnylvth

Awards
What do you guys this about Cycle Assist as my support when I'm running the Havoc? Anyone use it before?

rphash49

Awards
Use Talos or cycle assist. Both work. I prefer Talos. While it wouldn't hurt No need for aegis on this cycle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androfactory line is easily maintainable and easy to recover from. 12 to 20 lbs from max bulk and 10 to 15 from pbold or bulk up. Can also use otc pct:)

That being said other options are epi,msten,superdmz 2.0 ,tren clones,ect ect

sunnylvth

Awards
Use Talos or cycle assist. Both work. I prefer Talos. While it wouldn't hurt No need for aegis on this cycle.
Yeah I think I'm going to stick with cycle assist as my support. Nolvadex is practically impossible to find for a decent price, but I've also read that some people don't need a PCT for Havoc. Just to be safe I might just use Recycle again as my PCT and run it with a natural Test booster.

Any thoughts?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think I'm going to stick with cycle assist as my support. Nolvadex is practically impossible to find for a decent price, but I've also read that some people don't need a PCT for Havoc. Just to be safe I might just use Recycle again as my PCT and run it with a natural Test booster.

Any thoughts?
Oh dear ...yes you need a proper pct for havoc. Not otc. You need a serm

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any thoughts?
You need a SERM for sure.

rphash49

Awards

Any thoughts?
The serm is the pct. Everything else is just add on. It will take longer for your natural testosterone to recover without a serm and in that extended period of time you will lose your gains made on cycle. Why do all that hard work to just throw it away.

sunnylvth

Awards
Good point guys thanks. I'm looking into Tamoxifen Citrate right now and then finding a natty booster

rphash49

Awards
Why would you consider Torem better than the rest?
Easy.

1. I've used all three and I feel recovered in days with torem on the harshest of oral cycles. Two weeks with Clomid and about the same with Nolva.
2. Look at the medical studies: torem vs Clomid and torem vs Nolva. Torem is just as effective as Clomid in restarting hpta and just as effective as Nolva in preventing gyno. Easy to find Google it.
3. So it does the job of both. Clomid will not effectively prevent gyno and Nolva is all but discounted medically as a protocol to restart hpta. Nolva will restart you but that's not its primary function.
4. No sides with torem. I feel great on it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Easy.

1. I've used all three and I feel recovered in days with torem on the harshest of oral cycles. Two weeks with Clomid and about the same with Nolva.
2. Look at the medical studies: torem vs Clomid and torem vs Nolva. Torem is just as effective as Clomid in restarting hpta and just as effective as Nolva in preventing gyno. Easy to find Google it.
3. So it does the job of both. Clomid will not prevent gyno and Nolva is all but discounted medically as a protocol to restart hpta. Nolva will restart you but that's not it primary function.
4. No sides with torem. I feel great on it.
You cant beat a user review :biggthumpup:

sunnylvth

Awards
All I care about honestly is keeping my gains, price, and not being affected negatively permanently. I found taxmoxifen for like $20 for 4week at 30mL dosages. So if you can beat that PM me lol.

rphash49

Awards
All I care about honestly is keeping my gains, price, and not being affected negatively permanently. I found taxmoxifen for like $20 for 4week at 30mL dosages. So if you can beat that PM me lol.
Sorry I can't send you a source but I will say with RC sometimes you get what you pay for. Don't skimp on the pct. IMO it's more important than the cycle itself. Make sure you look for reviews of the RC you selected. I know of one very cheap RC and they get accused of underdosed product a lot.