Epi/Halo/DMZ

SoCalRed1

Awards
So I'll be running a Epi/Halodrol/DMZ mix, ramping the dosing up to 36 mg Epi/ 60mg Halo/ 45 DMZ.

Has anyone run a stack like this recently?

I'm still looking around at a good all in one, although I may piece out just the liver supp standalone, since they tend to have higher blends, from anything I can ever find decent.

And clomid, or nolva?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So I'll be running a Epi/Halodrol/DMZ mix, ramping the dosing up to 36 mg Epi/ 60mg Halo/ 45 DMZ.

Has anyone run a stack like this recently?

I'm still looking around at a good all in one, although I may piece out just the liver supp standalone, since they tend to have higher blends, from anything I can ever find decent.

And clomid, or nolva?
You better have TUDCA and ALA on hand by the kilo!! Id kick out the DMZ for sure. Epi and DMZ will probably kill you with lethargy.

SoCalRed1

Awards
You better have TUDCA and ALA on hand by the kilo!! Id kick out the DMZ for sure. Epi and DMZ will probably kill you with lethargy.
It's gonna be a short cycle with the hepatoxicity, as in play as it is.
But kicking out the DMZ? Might as well go for the gold, while I'm doing, it, right?
I'm frontloading liver support and cycle support pretty heavy, though.

I have a buddy who hooks me up heavy, is a supplement distributer, so he hooks me up with EVERYTHING
I'm still trying to think about what test booster I should pop in, as well as what I want to keep on hand.
Gyno shouldn't be an issue with this stack, but we'll see, since I'm pretty certain I am predisposed to it.
Probably keep some Clomid on hand just in case, not accounting for PCT.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It's gonna be a short cycle with the hepatoxicity, as in play as it is.
But kicking out the DMZ? Might as well go for the gold, while I'm doing, it, right?
I'm frontloading liver support and cycle support pretty heavy, though.

I have a buddy who hooks me up heavy, is a supplement distributer, so he hooks me up with EVERYTHING
I'm still trying to think about what test booster I should pop in, as well as what I want to keep on hand.
Gyno shouldn't be an issue with this stack, but we'll see, since I'm pretty certain I am predisposed to it.
Probably keep some Clomid on hand just in case, not accounting for PCT.
Well I've done some cycles that weren't as creepy as this one and I could hardly stay awake. Regardless what people say, most of the time, epi and Halo cut way back in estrogen.. My wife experiences that. Breast tissue totally goes away on a one month cycle.. So what I'm saying is if you think it's worth it to crush estrogen so low that you can barely even stumble to the gym even stimmed up, be my guest

SoCalRed1

Awards
Well I've done some cycles that weren't as creepy as this one and I could hardly stay awake. Regardless what people say, most of the time, epi and Halo cut way back in estrogen.. My wife experiences that. Breast tissue totally goes away on a one month cycle.. So what I'm saying is if you think it's worth it to crush estrogen so low that you can barely even stumble to the gym even stimmed up, be my guest
Eh, I'm cleansing my adrenals to reset myself so that I can get the best effect out of my PWO I'll use.

Have you heard of someone stacking Max LMG to something like this to balance it out?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Eh, I'm cleansing my adrenals to reset myself so that I can get the best effect out of my PWO I'll use.

Have you heard of someone stacking Max LMG to something like this to balance it out?
Balance it in what way? Max Lmg is wet but I don't think it'll help you much energy wise.. If you are going to do something that aromatizes I'd say Trest or 4DHEA. Basically like a test base, and if you dose high enough you should have a lot more energy.

SoCalRed1

Awards
Balance it in what way? Max Lmg is wet but I don't think it'll help you much energy wise.. If you are going to do something that aromatizes I'd say Trest or 4DHEA. Basically like a test base, and if you dose high enough you should have a lot more energy.
Yeah, to wet it up a bit.
Hmm.
I suppose I can also get ahold of that and see how I respond, and dose in the 4DHEA accordingly.

Still looking for an All-in-1, though, any recommendations?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah, to wet it up a bit.
Hmm.
I suppose I can also get ahold of that and see how I respond, and dose in the 4DHEA accordingly.

Still looking for an All-in-1, though, any recommendations?
All-in-1 what?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I never had the slightest lethargy with Epi at moderate doses or even running Halo at 75. May have been in my head but I was always siked to finally get to the gym.

I'd throw in b6 or l-dopa for good measure. Truthfully I don't see the fear of lethargy with either of these compounds. I'm not personally familiar with running DMZ, though.

I'd stick with Nolva on this one. Neither Halo or Epi shut me down a noticeable amount at all but it's always good to have on hand.

I'd highly advise keeping a close eye on your blood work with this double methyl. Given the duration you should be fine but this stack makes me a wee but uneasy even with liver support. Regardless, I'd be interested in a log if you've got the time.

SoCalRed1

Awards
I never had the slightest lethargy with Epi at moderate doses or even running Halo at 75. May have been in my head but I was always siked to finally get to the gym.

I'd throw in b6 or l-dopa for good measure. Truthfully I don't see the fear of lethargy with either of these compounds. I'm not personally familiar with running DMZ, though.

I'd stick with Nolva on this one. Neither Halo or Epi shut me down a noticeable amount at all but it's always good to have on hand.

I'd highly advise keeping a close eye on your blood work with this double methyl. Given the duration you should be fine but this stack makes me a wee but uneasy even with liver support. Regardless, I'd be interested in a log if you've got the time.
Actually, I planned to throw in something like MaxMuscle GHTX (I can get it pretty cheap) anyway, so that solidifies my decision to throw that in even more.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

Yeah the combo is what would kill most guys drive. Three dry compounds. And it's in a way counterproductive

rynie27

Awards
3 orals? seriously? if your buddy can hook you up with anything, i would strongly suggest you get some sort of a test base

rynie27

Awards
i have done d-zine several times and it is great! I dont think you will need 2 other compounds, if anything do a bridge with epi. of course the decision is up to you, just giving you a bit of friendly advice

SoCalRed1

Awards
i have done d-zine several times and it is great! I dont think you will need 2 other compounds, if anything do a bridge with epi. of course the decision is up to you, just giving you a bit of friendly advice
It's a matter of timeframe, really.
Suffice it to say I need some good size and strength, and expediently.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
What's your time frame? Don't use being pressed for time as an excuse to run such a rough stack. As much as we all love quick gains there shouldn't be a deadline on when you need them by. That's where weird cycles like this come from. I mean if you're really dead set on instant gains and have no regard to sides (notably your liver) then you might as well swing a three weeker of superdrol or M1T lol

Last edited:

SoCalRed1

Awards
What's your time frame? Don't use being pressed for time as an excuse to run such a rough stack. As much as we all love quick gains there shouldn't be a deadline on when you need them by. That's where weird cycles like this come from. I mean if you're really dead set on instant gains and have no regard to sides (notably your liver) then you might as well swing a three weeker of superdrol or M1T lol
I should word that differently;
I am ensuring I properly prepare for this with the proper supplements, to ensure I don't make a grave mistake, however, I do also want to ensure that it is effective for what I am desiring to do. The compounds should be, I just need to ensure I have my ducks all in a row.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Oh, that sounds much much better. I actually heard a guy at my gym say he wants to run a certain stack so he is big for a Halloween party coming up and I just didn't even know what to say. His PCT isn't lined up, doesn't have support supps, nothing. That's why I was so quick to respond lol

But if you have the time I'd put some more time into selecting your compounds as everyone (myself included) seems a little uneasy about this combo. I hate when people let what they have left over and/or what's easily attainable get tossed into their cycle rather than adding hormones to specifically meet their goal.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
^^ this. I'd definitely get a good test base to run with this stack. Just got done with a six week cycle of havoc. This last weeks lethargy was so bad I could barely make it to the gym. Definitely load up on some liver support as well two methyls and your livers gonna hate you. Back pumps are probably gonna be a b**** as well so taurine for that.

SoCalRed1

Awards
Oh, that sounds much much better. I actually heard a guy at my gym say he wants to run a certain stack so he is big for a Halloween party coming up and I just didn't even know what to say. His PCT isn't lined up, doesn't have support supps, nothing. That's why I was so quick to respond lol

But if you have the time I'd put some more time into selecting your compounds as everyone (myself included) seems a little uneasy about this combo. I hate when people let what they have left over and/or what's easily attainable get tossed into their cycle rather than adding hormones to specifically meet their goal.
I chose this stack because of my goals, really.
I'm not dealing with any additional BF, and I don't need 30lbs in a month, or anything absurd like that.
For Halloween though?
I don't quite know what to say to that.

^^ this. I'd definitely get a good test base to run with this stack. Just got done with a six week cycle of havoc. This last weeks lethargy was so bad I could barely make it to the gym. Definitely load up on some liver support as well two methyls and your livers gonna hate you. Back pumps are probably gonna be a b**** as well so taurine for that.
Hmm... so a second on the 4DHEA? Alright.
Damn, a walking pharmacy I'll be.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I'm cleansing my adrenals to reset myself so that I can get the best effect out of my PWO I'll use. Have you heard of someone stacking Max LMG to something like this to balance it out?
I ran halo and max Lmg in a four week cycle. Lethargic was very mild, compared to running halo solo.

SoCalRed1

Awards
So update on this stack.

I'll be running the PH as previously stated, no 4DHEA, but a good test booster, and will be ready with a 4DHEA supp if necessary.

AI Cycle Support for On Cycle
CTD Liver Armor
Muscle Material
I have Max Muscle's Joint Relief, and their GHTX (L-Dopa, among other things)
And for PCT will keep Nolva on hand, but also getting a hook up with Warrior Labz Super PCT.

I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting something, but will log progress in a separate thread.
This isn't happening for at least a week or so, if not two, to front load up liver support.

Diet is going to be around 3729 with about 585g of carbs, 212g of protein, and about 60g of fat.
Anyone see any problems with the diet? I tend to respond well to carbs.