missing muscle while injecting test cyp
- 10-05-2013, 03:15 PM
- 10-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Sometimes you feel the muscle get hit, sometimes you do not. Depending on what size pin you are using has a lot to do with it as well, I would assume 1 1/2 inch 22-23 gauge is what you are using in your glute. If she did in fact miss the muscle, you'll notice it within a short period of time. Usual it will just be a knot and if that is the case rub it to try and break it up. Worst case scenario an abscess will form. Thankfully you are using TRT from my reading so that will go along way on quality and lessen the risk of something nasty.CTD LABS
National Sales Director
- 10-06-2013, 05:03 PM
how did she miss the glute? was she throwing the pin at you? I use 25g 1 inch on glute insert to base of needle and slowly push in plunger.
10-06-2013, 06:07 PM
10-06-2013, 06:08 PM
10-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Sounds to me like you'll be fine. It's in your body, it will figure out where to go. Were you hoping for pain?
10-07-2013, 01:33 PM
its all the same in the muscle, the only reason you pick certain muscle groups in particular the back of your ass as opposed to the upper side is you don't want to accidently hit the sciatic nerve. what are you pinning and what size needle?
10-07-2013, 02:34 PM
10-08-2013, 12:53 AM
10-08-2013, 12:57 AM
10-08-2013, 03:49 AM
10-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Thomasxavier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:38 PM
- By maxx77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:03 AM
- By locknid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2003, 02:35 AM
- By HUGE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:20 PM