HGH Advice - AnabolicMinds.com

HGH Advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

HGH Advice

I am 21 years old and 155 pounds at the moment, and I would like to put on more weight. I have been looking for a good first prohormone to take to help me with putting on more weight. Any advice will help. Thanks

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How long have you been training and what are your goals?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

I have been training for at least 2 years. I am a college student so I am not on the strictest diet at the moment. I have been using different creatines, as well as, mass gainers and proteins. I have put on around 14 pounds in the last 2 years, but I am not were I want to be. My main goal is to gain mass.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

How tall are you?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

5' 8"
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

What sport you play? You should get to at least 165-170 before starting IMO. You are still a little light to be messing with your hormones.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

I don't play any sports at all. It seems really hard for me to gain weight. The mass gainers I use help, but very little. I really want something that will help me put on mass quickly. And i'm not one of those guys going to the gym 2 days a week expecting to get results. I'm in there 5 days a week.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aish123 View Post
    I don't play any sports at all. It seems really hard for me to gain weight. The mass gainers I use help, but very little. I really want something that will help me put on mass quickly. And i'm not one of those guys going to the gym 2 days a week expecting to get results. I'm in there 5 days a week.
    I'm sorry I was reading another thread and got them confused .
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

So any advice on a ph that I could take?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Tell me what your pct would be and then I will give you more advice .
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HGH is not a prohormone...........
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    HGH is not a prohormone...........
    Yeah I was confused by the title as well .
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

I meant ph. I was looking at finaflex 1-andro with their revolution pct
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Considering you're going to cycle something regardless of whether we think you're ready, stick with something relatively mild. Halodrol is a good first time cycle. Do not stack it with other compounds until you are at a more advanced level. Halodrol at 50mg a day with a high calorie CLEAN diet will provide an efficient bulking phase. Six weeks will suffice followed by four weeks PCT running a SERM like Nolva or Clomid along with an AI and natural test booster. Run liver support with the halodrol. Fish oil is advised as well, though you should be using that anyway.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Given how light you are I doubt you've used diet to your advantage yet. I'd advise researching macro ratios and assessing how many calories you need to consume to maintain your weight then simply add an extra meal from there. Even with hormones you will have to eat big but clean, hormones just expedite the process a little. It you follow the common misconception of "eating everything in sight" you likely will add mass... But in the form of adipose tissue.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aish123 View Post
    I have been training for at least 2 years. I am a college student so I am not on the strictest diet at the moment. I have been using different creatines, as well as, mass gainers and proteins. I have put on around 14 pounds in the last 2 years, but I am not were I want to be. My main goal is to gain mass.
    First thing is I believe you need to train more naturally. As a first cycle *if you have made your mind up on doing this* I suggest anything from androfactory. Pbold is a great bulker. So is bulk up and so is max bulk *most powerful we have* these can do with an over the counter pct.

Other first cycle options are hdrol,epistane,stano,ect ect. These require Serms as pct.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is a typical day of eating for you? To be honest if you are not making slow steady gains naturally then adding hormones would not make a huge difference IMO, the exception to this is someone who has maxed out genetically which you are not. If you are dead set on trying one there have been good recommendations in this thread and I would also suggest looking at our line. Good PH's to start with would be the Bulk Andro Kit which combines a testosterone PH and a 1-testosterone PH. You could also simply run the M1D.

As much as I would love for you to try one of our products I really feel strongly that you would get better results if you tweak your current program and save the PH's for latter. Also you stated that you are not where you want to be at 21? This makes me laugh, not at you but at the idea that you would be where you want at 21. I personally was not where I wanted to be at 21, and now at 30 I am still not where I want to be. Our goals are ever evolving and chances are after you run a few cycles you will still not be where you want to be. Don't let that be your deciding factor.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 07:03 PM
  2. HGH advice...
    By spirall08 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 02:27 PM
  3. Looking for Hgh advice
    By LeSeansta in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 02:45 AM