HGH Advice

Aish123

Awards
I am 21 years old and 155 pounds at the moment, and I would like to put on more weight. I have been looking for a good first prohormone to take to help me with putting on more weight. Any advice will help. Thanks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been training and what are your goals?

Aish123

Awards
I have been training for at least 2 years. I am a college student so I am not on the strictest diet at the moment. I have been using different creatines, as well as, mass gainers and proteins. I have put on around 14 pounds in the last 2 years, but I am not were I want to be. My main goal is to gain mass.

Viking23

Awards
What sport you play? You should get to at least 165-170 before starting IMO. You are still a little light to be messing with your hormones.

Aish123

Awards
I don't play any sports at all. It seems really hard for me to gain weight. The mass gainers I use help, but very little. I really want something that will help me put on mass quickly. And i'm not one of those guys going to the gym 2 days a week expecting to get results. I'm in there 5 days a week.

Viking23

Awards
I don't play any sports at all. It seems really hard for me to gain weight. The mass gainers I use help, but very little. I really want something that will help me put on mass quickly. And i'm not one of those guys going to the gym 2 days a week expecting to get results. I'm in there 5 days a week.
I'm sorry I was reading another thread and got them confused .

Viking23

Awards
Tell me what your pct would be and then I will give you more advice .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGH is not a prohormone...........

Aish123

Awards
I meant ph. I was looking at finaflex 1-andro with their revolution pct

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Considering you're going to cycle something regardless of whether we think you're ready, stick with something relatively mild. Halodrol is a good first time cycle. Do not stack it with other compounds until you are at a more advanced level. Halodrol at 50mg a day with a high calorie CLEAN diet will provide an efficient bulking phase. Six weeks will suffice followed by four weeks PCT running a SERM like Nolva or Clomid along with an AI and natural test booster. Run liver support with the halodrol. Fish oil is advised as well, though you should be using that anyway.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Given how light you are I doubt you've used diet to your advantage yet. I'd advise researching macro ratios and assessing how many calories you need to consume to maintain your weight then simply add an extra meal from there. Even with hormones you will have to eat big but clean, hormones just expedite the process a little. It you follow the common misconception of "eating everything in sight" you likely will add mass... But in the form of adipose tissue.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been training for at least 2 years. I am a college student so I am not on the strictest diet at the moment. I have been using different creatines, as well as, mass gainers and proteins. I have put on around 14 pounds in the last 2 years, but I am not were I want to be. My main goal is to gain mass.
First thing is I believe you need to train more naturally. As a first cycle *if you have made your mind up on doing this* I suggest anything from androfactory. Pbold is a great bulker. So is bulk up and so is max bulk *most powerful we have* these can do with an over the counter pct.

Other first cycle options are hdrol,epistane,stano,ect ect. These require Serms as pct.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
What is a typical day of eating for you? To be honest if you are not making slow steady gains naturally then adding hormones would not make a huge difference IMO, the exception to this is someone who has maxed out genetically which you are not. If you are dead set on trying one there have been good recommendations in this thread and I would also suggest looking at our line. Good PH's to start with would be the Bulk Andro Kit which combines a testosterone PH and a 1-testosterone PH. You could also simply run the M1D.

As much as I would love for you to try one of our products I really feel strongly that you would get better results if you tweak your current program and save the PH's for latter. Also you stated that you are not where you want to be at 21? This makes me laugh, not at you but at the idea that you would be where you want at 21. I personally was not where I wanted to be at 21, and now at 30 I am still not where I want to be. Our goals are ever evolving and chances are after you run a few cycles you will still not be where you want to be. Don't let that be your deciding factor.