New to TRT. Trying to learn. Please PLEASE read.

dereksmagic

Awards
Thank you for taking the time to read my long post, I cannot express how excited and grateful I am for any info that may come as a result of this post. Anyone willing to take the time to help out, I appropriate your efforts, more then you could possibly understand. Unfortunatly, I am horrible at expressing myself via typing. So please, bare with me.

That being said..

Hi everyone. I am new to TRT. Actually, I have not started TRT yet, but I have talked with my doc and he is open minded to the use of testosterone. So he is giving me all the lab requests to test my T levels, lipids, cholesterol, basically he is running a full hormone panel. I am starting this thread to kinda get the ball rolling, and I would really appreciate the help of everyone to start my learning experience off. I aplolgise in advie for my skipping around, and maybe a few contradicting things I say. Its hard to get it all out, keep is structured and not bounce around)

Im going to "TRY" keep this short and blunt. Because I have a lot of medical history, and could write a very long post, but I believe that might stop people from wanting to read all of it, and I wont get many responses. So instead, Ill be happy to answer any questions if needed. (I already know this is going to be a long post anyway) But I hope please, if you are already reading this far, to take the time to read the rest, and help me start learning and point me in the right direction.

My background, and reason for use, and ill try to keep it short, so sorry for lack of info, and the bouncing around of topics. Last Nov. I got crohns disease, almost died, im still battling it, have no sex drive, depression, cant gain weight, enimic, I use to be big into lifting, I have experimented in the past with trenbolone and PH's. - Never did them right. I was young and dumb and took what my buddes gave me. Because of my disease, I have lost a massive amount of weight, and ALL of my muscle and strength. I have been laying on a couch for the last 11 months trying to recover, and still not into remission. I did speak with my GI, and she confirmed that the use of test will not effect my crohns treatments in a negative way. I am on ammino suppressants, so going though a buddy and getting ugl stuff is out of the question. Because my lack of immune system. I dont want to risk getting dirty product. So that's why im trying to get test from my doc. Which seems like he is all for it.

That being said. Here are my questions just to get the ball rolling.

(Please keep in mind, I am planing on using trt to actually treat my low-t symptoms, along with its anti-inflammatory properties to help with my crohns, I have true medical need for this. But.. As an added plus. I want to squeeze the most MASS, Muscle, and strength gains out of using test treatments as possible. That is why I am here. To get an all around knowledge, but specific on how to amplify or get the most out of trt) My goals are not to become a beefcake. and I know that its not going to accidentally happen or that this is a magic juice that's going to get me into beast mode hulk size. All I am trying to do I fill out my shirts again, while keeping my Bodyfat in check, and just have a nice solid, muscular structure, purely for "lookin good for the ladies". I don't plan on trying to be MR. Body builder and have no warped sense that taking trt will get me there.) I am purely just trying to use it as an aid in getting a nice body and look good naked. ha. Natural lifting and diet, is not in the options for me anymore as of now (which I will explain why I believe that to be true in another video post I will be doing where I will go in-depth on everything)

1. Im positive that I am going to qualify for TRT, and I am going to shoot to get injectable test. But to ensure my levels are the lowest, is there anything I can do before the blood draw to help ensure my test levels are at their lowest?

2. Once the tests confirm that I am elegable for the prescription of test, Is any one type of delivery method better then the other? What should I try and "nudge" my doctor into prescribing me.. Injections vs. Andro gel patch? Also, Test E, or Prop etc.. what compound would be a better fit, to help with getting some really good dry mass gains.

3. I know that TRT therapeutic doses will never be a hardcore steroid cycle dosing. But I have seen video blog channels where people have put on great muscle size with proper diet and lifting, with the added Test. I would like to find some articles and reading material to learn all about TRT, how it works, what I can be doing while on it to get the most muscle mass possible.

4. After being on for a while, im sure I am going to want to start stacking other compounds onto my TRT. like Pro Hormones. Id like to find some reading material on that as well. What is a good starter compounds to help facilitate muscle growth. (Id like to start the research now, so when that time comes I am fully knowledgeable and prepared to do it correctly).

I am going to stop here for now. There is a lot of info missing, but again, i tired to keep this as short as possible. Instead of writing a very long long post, I am going to make a youtube video of me talking about my past, my medical condition and everything that has happened. with the hopes that people will honestly take the time to watch, understand where I am at, what my goals are, and can give me some serious, sound advice.

I am here to learn. And I know there are a lot of people out there that are extremely knowledgeable and can help me learn everything I need to know to accomplish my goals. Or at least help point me in the right direction to get everything off the ground.

Because of my medial conditions, and trt, and everything that has gone on in my life. I take this post very serious, and I would like to thank anyone and everyone in advance for taking the time to read and respond to my post. And I ask, If you have any thoughts about what I am saying, please reply to my post. It would mean a great deal to me, if I can get this thread going and keep it as an ongoing thread of info. I don't want to post up 100's of noob questions. and be "THAT" guy. Instead, ill try and keep this a running thread. As long as people are responding in a positive helpful way. Again, I cant stress enough how excited and grateful for the time people will take to read and help me out any way they can.

Today, after my doc appointment, and our discussion, has been the first positive, happy feeling I have had in my depressive hole I have been in for over a year.

Ill post up a video of my story in full, in the next few days and post the link in the comments here.

Thank you.
-Derek