Free test injections at low t center

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
It sure if this belongs here or the anti-aging section but I went to a local " low t center" to get some blood work done to see if my levels were normal ( I did some PH cycles 4 years ago that messed with my estrogen) so I was wanting to start a cycle of test e but wanted to get my blood work done to make sure I'm up to par naturally before I spend the money. Turns out I'm not. My free test was low, according to them, they range free test levels between 11-20 and I came back a 6. So they said I qualified for injections. Turns out that with my health care plan( not sure if it makes a difference what kind you have) and that I was prior military all my treatment would be free! So now I'm getting 1cc of test cyp 200 once a week. I know it's not much but it's free and I think we all like free! Just giving a heads up to you guys out there who are current or prior military that they can qualify for free treatment. The place I'm going is called "low t center " and I know they have a bunch of centers all over the place.