My First Epistane cycle. Please critique (w/diet,gym,pics)

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
This is my first time using PH. I have tried to do my research and as you can tell i am already on my 3rd day of the cycle. I would like some peer review on this plan just to make sure I have my bases covered. SERM is already on hand. I want to do this one time and get the most out of it. With that said I want to make sure that I am doing this right.

I am transitioning into a bulk my diet is 3200 cals 50% carbs 28% protein 22% fat here is a link to my diet plan.
Captforest's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

My weekly gym routine can be seen at the bottom of the cycle picture. Also any advice is greatly appreciated. I work out at 9am.

I am 23 years old
155 pounds
4.5 % body fat.

Untitled.png

Epi Elite 10 week cycle + work out.png

Attachments

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Lookin' Jesus lean, brotha.

Everything looks pretty legit to me. One thing I'd keep in mind is that you will be able to perform more volume than usual. Its important that you do so while you have the hormonal enhancement so if that's a pretty normal (natural) routine for you, then I would add to it in weight, reps, or sets.

I for one like to bump the weight up at first strength increase, then add reps or sets when I get even stronger (just more TUT instead of higher weight). This is so when I get into PCT I wont have a problem bumping the weight up even more and fall back onto my normal set/rep scheme at the higher weight achieved. It will really force the body to keep the new muscle if you continue to try and get stronger throughout PCT (Obviously keep your cals high through PCT and beyond). If you go as heavy as you can (weight wise) at the end of a cycle, when you go into PCT you wont really have a way to entice your body to keep the muscle as much because you will most likely have to drop the weight after coming off the PH. Everyone is different though...

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
Thanks.

I will try that to help keep the gains.

How about water intake on this stuff. I drink about a gallon of water a day. I am not sure if i should make a conscious effort to up it or stay with the routine i have?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I just make sure I am drinking whenever I have the chance honestly. A gallon seems good enough to me but I don't really measure it out. A light colored pee stream is what I look for haha. Headaches can be caused by lack of water intake as well as high blood pressure. It happens to some but usually passes

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I have been getting light headaches through out the day. Its annoying but they are gone after an hour or so.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Never lasts long for me, either. Usually in the first week and then I don't get them anymore.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here with the head aches they are very mild and go away after an hour, so after the first day you bumped the dose up to 40mg? I started my cycle of epi (1st cycle also) the same day you did. I don't know if its placebo or what but I feel I can tell I am on something as well my pumps last way longer and I am not taking any kind of pre or N.O. Well best of luck to you and I'll look forward to any updates you have

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Christ, your body fat is going to be like 0.3 percent after this cycle. Everything looks pretty solid, though. Epi is very mild so you shouldn't encounter any sides to be honest.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
same here with the head aches they are very mild and go away after an hour, so after the first day you bumped the dose up to 40mg? I started my cycle of epi (1st cycle also) the same day you did. I don't know if its placebo or what but I feel I can tell I am on something as well my pumps last way longer and I am not taking any kind of pre or N.O. Well best of luck to you and I'll look forward to any updates you have
Oh yeah, I just wanted to get into the swing of things. I read that with epi I will not be feeling the effects of it till around 3 weeks. I can honestly say that besides the minor headaches I don't feel like I am on anything yet. I am following my plan to a tee so far.

What brand are you using and what is your plan like? I hope that you will pop in and out of this thread and we can communicate how our cycles are going.

Christ, your body fat is going to be like 0.3 percent after this cycle. Everything looks pretty solid, though. Epi is very mild so you shouldn't encounter any sides to be honest.
Yeah i was honestly worried about that. I just got finished with a show. That's what the pics were from. I started my cycle 2 days later. I want to bulk and do it clean to get great results from this. I just got a girl so now my diet is not nearly as strict as i planned it to be. Still hitting all my macros though.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
What's your experience with ph runs?

Reactions: mw1
CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
This is my first one.

I honestly never thought that I would hand over my natty card. As you can seen the pics above I am very lean. I cut down from 172 @ 10.2% bf to the stats i listed that turns out to be 6lb drop in lean body mass when you do the math.

Once I realized that I was distraught... and then some kid in my management class told me about how he was going to add 5lbs lbm in 5 weeks and i was like "you are F***ing crazy you are just going to get fat unless you are on some steroids or pro hormones" and sure enough he was doing epi tren and another.

Thats when I got the idea to get quick results once I finished the show I was training for.

The kid that turned me on to them has no idea what he is doing. Not that I am an expert. I did at least 15 hours of reading before I came up with this plan. I want to do this one time do it right and go back to natural bb.

...But ultradrol looks legit as hell.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Ultradrol is not a very good first cycle, though. You're right on the money with choosing epi to get your feet wet. Then you can think about going to something more harsh.

You'll still be really happy considering you are disciplined enough to get great results all natty. I was natural for a while and got good results so my first PH was a good time for sure and the results were enough for plenty of "jokes" from friends about me being on something haha. So be ready for that!

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
Thank you. Yeah I am actually keeping very quite about being on this cycle. I am keeping my own pen and paper log. But other then that I have not told anyone. I feel like i will no longer inspire people if they though I was using enhancers.

If I chose to continue on this path then I will not hide it but as of now I just want to finish this and go back to being natural.