Epistane Questions

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I feel like I may get some newbie crap for this ( as i put on flame suit) but i am going to still give it a try.
I have been on a weight/workout plateau for quit some time now. My weight seems to hover around 200lbs regardless of the food intake, and workout seem to stay about constant ( Once in a while I get a good day and break a PR). I have been hitting the gym hard for a few years now so I am not a new to weights, but I am a complete newb when it come to PH. Age is 25 weight ~200lbs.
Alot of my questions come from wondering what do I need to stop taking when taking Epistane as well as a PCT (that will not have gyno rebound). Right now my normal supplements include:
-Glucosamea and ect (joints)
-Creatine Mono (Already preloaded and staying constant a 5mg
-Mulit-Vitamines
-Preworkout

The reason have chosen to look into Epistane is due to the "lean gains" and beginner friendly sides. Also i have read it does help with gyno in some cases. I believe i have always had a slight case due to regardless of my bf% its still there.
I want to apologize for all the newbieness, but guess i need to start some where.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
You can keep taking all that stuff on Epi. Only thing I might watch is your blood pressure when taking the pre-workout. If you start getting headaches during your workout, decrease pre-workout intake.

Also, for what it's worth, I always stop creatine before a cycle, then start again in the last week. That way I have the perception of keeping more of my gains while the creatine and water weight build back up in PCT. I've also heard it helps with back pumps if you keep taking it through your cycle though. It's all up to you.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
I have seen so much info as far as PCT. I have seen where guys load and come off or visa versa, I dunno whats right? Also for something that i have read is as mild of a PH as Epistane, would what i would use for a PCT need to be less?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
When people say mild, they are referring to side effects. It's still a hormonal supplement. Your balls will still get shut down. Get a SERM and an AI for PCT at the very least. DAA is useful as well.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Have you personally tried Epistane?
If so how did you take it 10/20/20/30?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have.

30/40/40/40/40/40/40

I did 7 weeks. Most people do 6.

aaronw06

aaronw06

Awards
Did you by chance post a log of results and ect?