DAA as a test base?

  1. Registered User
    boxcaracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0

    DAA as a test base?


    Title sums it up, I'm wondering what I can use as a test base for my next cycle, to help fight lethargy. I've used 4-andro in the past and enjoyed it, and currently using DAA and nothing negative from it.

    I've heard..dermacream? or something like that is good, it's a transdermal.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    nooooo sir. DAA boosts natty test, u dont want to do that on cycle. dermacream is fine
  3. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    nooooo sir. DAA boosts natty test, u dont want to do that on cycle. dermacream is fine
    Mmmm dermacream.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,388
    Answers
    2


    Save DAA for PCT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  5. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Mmmm dermacream.
    still gotta try, never ran a test base other than actual test e
  6. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Mmmm dermacream.
    Try all the delicious new dermacream flavors you anabolic cyclers !! banana cream and strawberry cream coming soon!!
  7. Registered User
    boxcaracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Try all the delicious new dermacream flavors you anabolic cyclers !! banana cream and strawberry cream coming soon!!
    You being serious? I can't find any transdermal test booster called derma cream.
  8. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post

    You being serious? I can't find any transdermal test booster called derma cream.
    Dermacrine.....and no its not flavored or fruity scented
  9. Registered User
    boxcaracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Dermacrine.....and no its not flavored or fruity scented
    Hahaha, you sons of bitches really got me. hah, that was nice. def repped.
  10. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Hahaha, you sons of bitches really got me. hah, that was nice. def repped.
    You kind of set yourself up there with your new word you created "dermacream".....that was like a softball lob for us lol
  11. Registered User
    boxcaracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    bump

    I plan on running DMZ, or ultradrol here with in a few months, and I really want to know what to use to fight off lethargy.

    Some people say dermacrine would be suppressive and increase lethargy...but haven't found much info on that.

    and WTF is forma surge? could that be used as a test base on my oral cycle?
  12. Registered User
    jdam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    You can add Stano or Dermacrine. I ran 800mg of Stano 200 and combined it with Dermacrine on my last cycle. I had some hair shedding, but my libido was higher than it normally is and I had plenty of energy.
  13. Registered User
    boxcaracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jdam View Post
    You can add Stano or Dermacrine. I ran 800mg of Stano 200 and combined it with Dermacrine on my last cycle. I had some hair shedding, but my libido was higher than it normally is and I had plenty of energy.
    I had pretty bad lethargy from h-drol, and will not stand by and let that demon happen again.

    I plan on cycling DMZ 30/30/45/45, and then the dermacrine at 2-3 pumps a day throughout the cycle? Do i use during pct at all?
  14. Registered User
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,561
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    bump

    I plan on running DMZ, or ultradrol here with in a few months, and I really want to know what to use to fight off lethargy.

    Some people say dermacrine would be suppressive and increase lethargy...but haven't found much info on that.

    and WTF is forma surge? could that be used as a test base on my oral cycle?
    The only way suppression causes lethargy is if its suppression of estrogen. I don't believe Dermacrine has much for strong anti E properties. It poses as a test base which would decrease lethargy. . Suppression of test doesn't necessarily cause lethargy
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  15. Registered User
    jdam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    No, I wouldn't use dermacrine during pct. It will keep you suppressed to some extent. Good stuff though - should keep energy and libido up. Throw in some stanodrol and you definitely need something to hump. I was looking at women like I just got out of jail.
  16. Registered User
    boxcaracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    The only way suppression causes lethargy is if its suppression of estrogen. I don't believe Dermacrine has much for strong anti E properties. It poses as a test base which would decrease lethargy. . Suppression of test doesn't necessarily cause lethargy
    Hmm...would it still be worth it to run in my DMZ cycle coming up? Or are there better supplements to fight of lethargy.?
  17. Registered User
    boxcaracer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jdam View Post
    No, I wouldn't use dermacrine during pct. It will keep you suppressed to some extent. Good stuff though - should keep energy and libido up. Throw in some stanodrol and you definitely need something to hump. I was looking at women like I just got out of jail.
    haha, thanks for the tip man. I wont add in stano, don't feel like spending more money on stano than all my other supplements combined.But thanks for the info on it, i hope it keeps my energy up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m1db as a test base?
    By hvactech in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 03:36 PM
  2. M1D Black as a test base for OTC cycles: any takers?
    By classic34 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 01:54 AM
  3. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:53 PM
  4. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in