Intro + Questions

Muscle_Stang

Awards
Hello everyone, Im 24 years old, and have been working out all my life for sports but working out seriously for about 3 years. I have been going up and down with my weight for a while, was up to 210 then dropped to 140 then back up to 170. That is my current weight and I'm around 12% bf. I do not have a specific goal weight however I would like to put on some more muscle and get rid of some more fat. Anyway I've tried most products that they sell at local stores, protein powders, muscle builders, fat burners... mostly everything there is.

Now the fun part, I have tried (havoc) Epi at 30mg for a month, (celtic labs) halo (forget the dosage) for a month, finaflex andro and there 550xd, anabolic technologies shredded, and started to take lmg, still have half the bottle left for that one, and also I'm currently taking furuza-50 only 4 days in at 150mg a day. I realize that I will need to get another bottle of that, but now what should i do with the left over lmg? And also what else should I take with the furuza? I was thinking T-var, alpha20, more epi? I don't know. Anyway sorry for the long first post and if it is confusing, but any help will do, thanks. Oh yea I'm good on cycle support and pct. Thanks again.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Can I ask how your body weight managed to go from 210 to 140? That's frightening.

Muscle_Stang

Awards
Sure, about 3 years ago I was 210. I was interested in going in the army, and when I went they said that I would have to lose a little weight. I took about a month or so and lost like 12lbs and was under 200. I decided not to go to the army but to continue my weight lose. From there on after I stoped weight traning and changed my diet and within 6 months, I got to my lowest weight 140lbs. For the first 3 months the weight flew off, but then there were weeks where I only lost 1 or two lbs, anyway I'm just between 169 and 175. It jumps up and down. But the downside of this is that now my skin is very thick and it shard to show the definition I have.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
time for shred?

op, you are stupid.... thats all i got for now

btw, you have no definition because youre chunky. not because of thick skin

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I've seen outstanding results with what I believe your body type is on Epistane. I'd run it solo at 40 for the duration of six weeks before you stack it with any other compounds. Low dose Nolva PCT, liver support on cycle, fish oil, etc.

What are your lifting stats like? Have your big three been improving (bench, squat, and deadlift)? Only consider a ph when you're amidst a plateau. Truthfully I think you have quite a bit of natural gains you can make but if I've learned anything from these boards it's that people will cycle a ph when they want to run a ph.

That being said, just run Epistane this first time. I realize you've tried a ph before but I don't think your body is ready for a multi-compound cycle by any means. If anything it will set you back significantly in the long term.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Also am curious about your diet and what your height is. 170 is very light to run a cycle unless you're really short.

Muscle_Stang

Awards
Hey, yea i'm short 5'3. but on epi at 30mg I did not notice to much, in fact I ate less and gained weight. I don't squat much cause of lower back problems, but I have gotten to 750 on the leg press before, and for bench I'm around 225 normal, and 250 for max. Oh, and as far as rebound, non of the compounds shut me down at all, just sore balls on the 1andro.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Ah, that makes 170lbs much more reasonable. Given your body type, I'd stick to drier compounds and/or stack with cutting agents. Epi or Halo (never both together, though) and pro-dienolone (often inaccurately marketed as a PH Tren) May be a good cycle for you if you weren't pleased with a lone Epi run. I know a number of people who have run this and have been able to get more cut as well as pack on fairly substantial maintainable gains. I won't do all of the research for you but the only thing I recommend is avoid Nolva and pick up some Clomid for PCT as Nolva is said to create complications with progestins.