First true cycle

1. First true cycle

Whatsup everyone, glad to be onboard to learn and share experiences. I've started my 3 rd cycle today and am so excited I would like to log my 10 week cycle in hopes of positive acceptance and feedback. Well for beginners,I'm 28 years old,5ft 6,165 pounds. Been lifting since highschool,always had a passion for bodybuilding when I was a kid I grew up on old Arnold flicks and wanted to be swoll like him. I've always been a small build and its always been hard for me to put mass on, guess its a high metabolic rate is what ive always said((LOL)). So in reality this is my first real cycle since my first 2 were ph cycles. Both at 1 month off 2 months off, got good results but man was it hard to keep gains , I say I kept 35% Gains after pct.. today I started my sust250 and SD10 cycle. 250 mg once a week of test for the entire cycle,SD 20mgs a day for first 4 weeks ,ai- liquid anastrazole .25mg eod for start(prone to gyno as I just recovered off gyno from last ph cycle of msten.). And going with clomid 2 weeks after last shot at end of run,maybe some hcg too,not sure yet/ well started all today and feeling good, no pip on test and I know its in my head but I feel like the SD is surging thru my blood already!!!will post in a bit diet and training regiment!!stay swoll

2. so your cycle is
    1-4 super drol 10/20 x x x
    1-10 test e 250mgs?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

3. Hey geekpoop, 1-4 SD 20/20/20/20. 1-10 Sustanon at 250 mgs. Ive been waiting 2 months after my last cycle to jump on this,,man I should see great results,I kind of felt the SD already kicking in strenght last night on my work out, (stellar). I'm keeping the SD at 20 mg a day instead of 30 because I know that SD is potent as heck,,so that being said comes along sides as well,hoping the liquid anastrazole does the trick .. have you tried liquid anastazole?
    •   

4. So yesterday routine was: shoulders and traps. 3 sets shoulder press dumbells 35x12 40x8 45x8 3 sets shoulder shrugs dumbells 50x12 55x10 60x8 shoulder fly UPS dumbells 20x10 25x8 30x6, 100 jumping jacks ,and 10 min ab workout- 150 gram protein daily for now,2000 calorie intake max daily, sitting 165 pds current, ,first pin yesterday 10/2/13 first SD dose yesterday 10/2/13 , to pip from sust and SD feels.like its already surging thru my blood,,('loco")will update after todays muscle annihilation!stay swoll

5. Any reason for the relatively low dose test? Just looking for a base?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

6. I know most say 500 mg a week is better,but I've also seen a lot.of people get good results with only 250 a week, since its my first inject run I figured id hit 250 to start: considering my weight and height I thought it would be good, plus with the SD hopefully I could get a nice jump start.

7. So ,after several hours of contemplation,I've decided to go with 500 mg a week split 2x ,wed and Saturday at 250 mg each shot. Continue with .25 anastazole eod,and SD still at 20 mg a day for 4 weeks. This should be better right!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting My First True Cycle on PH
    By n2fitness in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:55 AM
  2. Need help for my first true cycle
    By dannyhefc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Need help for my first true cycle
    By dannyhefc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0